Hairpin

My boy next door

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRw0BDp08RY listen to this song while reading <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is she?" Sehun whispered while looking for you outside the Gym. He is now infront of the garden of the school. He entered the garden area of your school. "Yah!! I want to see you!" Sehun screamed. He sighed when he didnt saw any sign of you. 

"Yah," You called from his back. Sehun turned around. When he recognized with you with the mask you're wearing he immediately walked towards you and embraced you. 

"I.. I miss you.. Where have you been?" Sehun whispered in your ears. *Sehun ... * You tapped his back with your palm. 

"Im here now" You whispered back. He pulled back from the hug and looked at you. 

"Aren't you gonna pull out your mask so I can see your face clearly?" Sehun asked. (A/N: The mask you're wearing only covers your eyes, get it? XD ) 

"No.. I cant.. " You whispered. 

"Why not? Its my birthday anyways. " Sehun replied. 

"I just cant.. " You tried to smile. 

"Its okay, Atleast I finally know you. W-what's your n-name?" Sehun nervously asked. 

"Im.. Hyejin" You just said your true name. You lowered your head *DID I JUST TOLD HIM MY REAL NAME?!*

"Its beautiful" Sehun said. You lift up your head and smiled. 

"Thanks, Yours too, Sehun" you giggled. 

"Oh! I have something for you" Sehun pulled out a hairpin, Its the hairpi  he showed you 2 days ago. Sehun clipped the hairpin in your hair and brushed his hands through your hair. 

"It matches your dress. Pink" He smiled then gave you another hug. 

You gasped. 

"This is the best present.. I want to say something to you.. Hyejin" Sehun nervously spoke. 

"W-what is it?" You replied. Sehun pulled out from the hug, 

"I love you" He said in whisper. Your eyes widened with the three words *He loves me?* 

You were still speechless now, you dont know what to say. Suddenly Sehun smiled and kissed you. His lips landed on yours. Your eyes widened by his sudden action. *My first kiss* you thought. 

Sehun deeply kissed you more that made you kiss back. It was your first kiss. *I do really love you ... Now I found you* Sehun thought to himself. 

Sehun let go of the kiss and smiled at you. "You look so beautiful " Sehun said once again while holding your hand. You were blushing this time. 

Sehun raised his hand with yours and he put your other hand to his shoulder. He put his other hand to your waist. "Can I have a dance with you?" He giggled. You nodded. Moments later you found yourself dancing with Sehun. 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K670OKaCdTw Listen to this song while reading) 

"Hey, Can I ask you something" Sehun asked. 

You nodded "What is it?" 

"What is your connection with .. Suho hyung?" He asked. 

You smiled. "He's my brother" You answered. 

"What?! I never knew Suho has a sister?! " Sehun shockly asked. 

"Yes, Actually its a secret.. But since you want to know me, Im suho's secret sister"  You giggled. 

"So.. Oh! I have a knock knock joke!" Sehun giggled. 

"What is it?" 

"Knock knock!" 

"Who's there?" 

"Merry!" 

"Merry who?" 

"Marry you" 

You dont know but you smiled when you heard his last words. Sehun pulled you to his chest. You can smell his perfume. "You know, I dont know what to say... but only I love you" Sehun whispered. 

You just smiled. 

"Are you going to stay here with me tonight?" Sehun asked. 

"Lets just dance here.. Enjoy. Its your birthday. " You answered. 

*If you say so* Sehun thought. 

While you were dancing with Sehun, There was a man watching you from the gates of your school garden. He was wearing black suit and he was like a spy. 

He pulled his phone from his pocket and dialed ramdom numbers.. 

"Hello?" A manly voice answered

"Sir, I saw Hyejin with a boy. " The spy man informed. 

"WHAT?! Tss! We should get her as soon as possible! Doesn't she know that she cant like any guy besides Myungsoo?! " The manly voice answered. 

"I guess your Suho didnt tell her" The spy man answered. 

"We need to get her as soon as possible before she fall inlove with other guy!" The manly man's voice hang up with anger. 

The spy man sighed *I hate my job.. Hyejin.. You poor girl.. You were being controlled by your father* 

"So..  I think I have to go home now... " You said. 

"Can I take you home?" Sehun asked. 

"No, You cant.." You suddenly run away from sehun. 









When you're far away from Sehun you decided to take a bus to go home. but you forgot that you left your bag to the storage room so you have no choice to walk home. You cant go to your dorm at this point with this dress. 

"Aish.. So hyejin, You learned your lesson, Never leave your money with your bag. " You pouted. You have no choice but to walk home. 

When you reached home you were too sleepy. You sat down infront of the door and sighed, "Im home." You whispered. 

So did you know Baekhyun followed you. He stepped out, He slowly shooked his head. "Hyejin.. Why didnt you brought your money with you?" He walked towards you. He saw you fall asleep. " You're still like the girl I use to look at the picture and the girl who use to look after his brother. " He whispered. He pulled your hand and his back catched you. He gave you a piggy back ride. 

He entered the abondoned house, he opened the lights, in his shock the house is still clean. "Maybe I know the reason why you're always out every saturday.. " Baekhyun chuckled. He opened the door to your room. He lay you down to your bed and pulled the blanket up to your chin. He sat next to you with a smile on his face. 

"You're so beautiful tonight" Baekhyun whispered. He brushed away the hair on your face. 

He looked around and suddenly saw your drawer slightly open, he opened and in his suprise the letter he sent to you before was there (A/N: the letter that was sent to hyejin before she went to kingka highschool) 

"I can still remember the time I wrote this.. I hurts me.. " He looked at you.. He suddenly noticed there were writings on the back of the letter. 

Oppa! You know I still dont know where you are... It really hurts me to know that you're very far away from me.. But this letter... This letter gives me the strenght to go on and look for you more! Oppa.. You know at first I thought that Flower boys are bad but then when I came to know them more I realized why you love them so much.. I dont know why but Im really happy when Im with them.. They may have different personalities but I know they love me. They treat me like a maknae too! But still Sehun is the only one maknae! Haha! Oppa! How are you? When will i find you? I wish.. I wish.. I would find you soon. Cuz me and Flower boys misses you so much. 

-Hyejin <3 


Without words, Baekhyun felt his eyes getting wet. He was touched by your words. "Hyejin.. " He whispered as he leaned closer to you. He kissed your forehead. *This is why I love you* He thought. 


A/N: Kyaaaaaaaaa~~!