We'll protect you

My boy next door

"Hyejin.. " Baekhyun spoke again. You turned your head just to see Chanyeol still holding your hand. 

"Chanyeol... " you spoke, a tear fell down to your eyes. Chanyeol's heart ache *Hyejin.. * He thought. Just then when he was about to make a move Kai embraced you. It made you unlace your hand to chanyeol's hand. 

" Yes Hyejin. You heard the truth. And the other truth you should know is... We now know you're a girl. " Kai spoke while embracing you tighter. *Kai? Is this true?* You thought. You looked at Chanyeol. He was still staring at you *Why do I envy Kai for embracing him.. I mean her?* 

"Baekhyun.. Where is my brother?" You asked. This time you used your real voice. Baekhyun's eyes widened. *I missed that voice Hyejin* Baekhyun stared at you. You then looked at flower boys. 

"How did you know Im a girl? Where is my brother now? Who knows where is he? Can somebody tell me? " You asked. 

"Hyejin. Your brother is with your father" Kris answered. 

You stood up "All my life I believed to those lies... " You looked at Chanyeol's direction "But this heart.. Its like a heart who's always aching. Yes. Im Kim Hyejin. A girl. A simple student who dreamed to be live in a peaceful life but ... " You looked at Baekhyun "A group of Anonymous men kidnapped my brother.. One them made me believe that he's my brother" You continued. 

"Im sorry Hyejin..." Baekhyun muttered. 

Chanyeol sat next to you, He put his palm on your forehead. "You should rest. " You heard him said. 

"I cant believe.. Im scared now.. really" You started to cry. Cry as hard you can. Then you hug the nearest person to you, Chanyeol. You rested your head to his chest. Chanyeol sighed " Let it out" He whispered. As you heard him said you obeyed him. You just cried and cried. 

"Its okay baekhyun" You sobbed, "Just help me to look for Suho oppa, I miss him so badly" You sobbed. 

"Hyejin..." Baekhyun spoke. He looked at his friends. 

He saw D.O nodded and smiled " Im not mad at you baekhyun. As a mother like in the group, I know how it feels to know your mother is being tied up with someone's hands. I understand you but the only way to make Hyejin forgive you is to help her fin his brother since you're the one who knows where Suho is. " 

"We will help you" Kris smirked and gave baekhyun a hand. "Im still your friend. " He added. 

"Me too. I will help you!" Sehun raised his hand. 

"Me too!" Luhan joined. 

"Me too! I understand you baekhyun!" Kai smirked. Baekhyun shooked his head. Then he lifted himslef with Kris' hand holding his. He then  saw Lay looking at him. 

" Lets just look for Suho. "Lay told him coldly. Baekhyun lowered his head. "But Im sorry for punching you. My hand really was aching now. " Lay added. Baekhyun lifted his head and smiled. "Im sorry Lay.. Guys.. Hyejin" You heard baekhyun spoke. You were still hugging Chanyeol. 

"Hyejin, Dont worry, I know Baekhyun is a very kind person. " Chanyeol said. You lifted your head and saw Chanyeol's smile. *That smile* You thought. 

"Dont worry Hyejin, We will be here!" Sehun said fighting. 

*Wait, He knows Im the girl.. OH NO* You thought. 

"So, You should be more careful now, Hyejin. We will protect you. " You heard Kai said. You nodded. 

"Smile now, Hyejin. We're here. No need to worry" You heard Chanyeol spoke again. You dont know why but you suddenly smiled. "Good girl" He whispered. 

"hyung! What are we going to do with that Myungsoo?" Sehun suddenly asked. 

"Hmm... I have a plan. A brilliant plan" Baekhyun giggled then he looked at Luhan. 

"Oh no.. Dont tell me... NO." Luhan reject. 




A:N: Guess what's baekhyun's plan to luhan XD (BTW! SHORT SHORT UPDATE! EXAMS TOMORROW! NEED TO STUDY~~~ <3 )