Nothing at All

My boy next door

"So would you like to tell us about your dream?" Chanyeol asked. You bit your lip. *Aigoo! If I will tell them that my dream is about suho oppa Im sure they'll keep on asking what is my connection with him! Think Hyejin! Think!* You thought to yourself. You want to run away from the room but you have no choice. There is no escape!. *Hyejin this is your end of being a boy* You thought then sighed. 

Luhan sighed. "Maybe we shouldn't force him to tell his nightmare. Besides what do we care, right? Nightmares are just dreams, Hyesu" He gulped and looked away *But Im really curious and I want to.. argh!* Luhan walked away from the living room. Sehun followed him "Hyung!" Sehun called but Luhan didnt turned around. You were kind a shocked by Luhan's sudden action. Its like he was a clown awhile ago who wants to make you laugh but then he just change his mood. 

"What's wrong with the doll?" Baekhyun asked. Everyone shooked their heads. 

Lay turned his eyes on you " Hyejin, You should change now. We still have school today. " You almost forgot you still have school today. You facepalmed yourself, *How am I going to go to school now?! Now that everyone saw me cry like a baby.....girl!* You thought. You flashback those moments when you were crying hard then Kris panicking. You sighed and pouted your cheeks. 

Kris clapped his hands, "Okay! Go wash yourselves!" Flower boys immediately walked out from the living room, living you and Kris alone. 

You sighed deeply. 

"Worry?" Kris asked. *What a lame question Kris* Kris thought. He rub his palm on the back of his neck. 

"I look like a dumb baby awhile ago hyung. I feel embarrased. " You pouted your cheeks. 

Kris walked towards you then patted your head with his palm "Dont worry. If they'll tease you then let them. Atleast you have us to protect you" Kris smiled at you. *Wow He smiled* You thought. You rarely see Kris smiled. This is the first time you saw Kris smiled at you. He patted your head like a big father cheering up his child. 

"Can I ask you something?" You mumbled. 

He nodded, "What's your question?" 

"Why do I always see you as a father like? I mean its like D.O is the mother and you're the father. How come?" You asked. Kris smirked and slowly kneeled down to you. You're eyes widened. Your faces were just inches apart. 

"I dont know, What do you think?" Kris answered. You were blushing right now. You cant help it. His face is so handsome, its like he fits his group name, Flower. You looked deeply into his eyes. His eyes are different, different from the other members. 

Kris looked into your eyes deeply too. His eyes slid to your eye brows then to your nose line then your... Lips. Kris bit his lip. His heart is racing. *Why do I feel this?!* Kris thought. He cant help it. Its like he wants to kiss you but you're a boy. He closed his eyes then pulled away his face away from you. He stood up looking like a tomato with his red face. 

"What's the problem hyung?" You asked with your innocent eyes. 

*Huh? What? Kris Are you alright?! You were about to kiss a Boy!* Kris scolded himself. He spoke out without a dare of looking at you "I-its Nothing at all.. Go to you-our r-room.. We stil have s-school" Then he walked walked. 

Meanwhile.. A guy from Flower Boys is watching you and Kris. "Tsk" he smirked. "Is she really that deperate to  look his brother? I mean I already sent her the letter before that his brother will be fine. But why?! Why does she care so much?! tsk. I should stil keep myself away from her. Flower boys are falling for her..." He remembered a while ago when he was looking at Luhan's eyes, "You captured one of the chic boys in town. Now you attracted Kris? I should be careful.. Because for once I fell inlove with you.. Now I think its coming back ... but I shouldn't let my feelings be the reason why my family will be in great danger. Im sorry Hyejin... I know Im selfish but your father is holding my mom's life. She is with Suho now.. I know suho will take care of her but how about your father? Im sorry. I like you Hyejin but... I should sacrifice my feelings for the sake of my mom. " He whispered. 

Upon from hiding from the wall, Kai was listening all along... * I know.. You are a girl.. Your name is Hyejin.. And you.. You are my friend.. Why would you do such a thing to Suho hyung? I need to help Hyejin look for Suho. His brother. * Kai thought then immediately walked away. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: I wont be revealing who is the one who knows about where is Suho this :""""""> Yeah guys! I know most of you are excited but yeah! I want my readers to feel excited to every chapter! Kekekek! Dont worry! I will give hints! Just read the lines again of the ANONYMOUS flower boy member and you will have the first hint! Enjoy reading guys <3