Hyejin to Hyesu

My boy next door

*Author's Note: bcdscbuasCSB~~~! DID YOU GUYS JUST LISTENED TO BOYFRIEND'S JANUS?! OMGIEE!  I LOVE THEIR SONG <3 DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY! 


You already reached Kingka Highschool. *Hyejin.. Fightiiing!!!* you tried to cheer yourself and fixed your tie. You walked through the gates and acted cool. Many eyes are on you now. You want to run but remained to stay cool. 



"OMGIIIEEE WHO IS HE?!!!" 
"IM INLOVE!"
"IS HE A NEW STUDENT?!" 
"MY GOSSHHHH!!!!!!! " 

Girls on the gate saw you and screamed. *I tricked them, nice.* you smiled and tried to wave a hand at them. They all cam over you and giggled. 

"CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER CUTIE?!" A long hair girl asked. 

*Number?! WHAT?! I DONT EVEN HAVE A PHONE! * You thought, you think of a plan to change the conversation "Im sorry but I love your hair," you brushed your hand into her hair "Its silky and straight. I like it" You smiled *YEAH. I EVVY YOUR HAIR. MY HAIR IS LONGER THAN YOURS BEFORE BUT NOW.. YEAH* You giggled and walked away. The girl fainted with her friends. 

The flower boys reached school and noticed a girl fainted, Luhan quickly run to her. "Yeah, thats Luhan" Sehun giggled. 

"OH MY! WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL?! " Luhan asked holding the girl's forhead. The girl twitched her eye brows and opened her eyes, its so bright, she have to adjust to the brightness. Once she was, her eyes widened, Luhan's hand was on her forehead "Are you okay?" Luhan asked and blinked his eyes 3 times. "Oh no" The girl fainted again. 

"I think you guys should take her home" Luhan suggested and tucked out his phone and called a cab. 

"Thanks oppa! " The girls thanked him. Luhan stood up and smiled. He turned his heels and walked away. 

-----------------------------------------------------
"Wooooooooooooooo" you mouthed. You were so amazed on how big your school is! Big fountains and big halls you couldn't help but form an "O" in your mouth. You were walking alone when suddenly someone shouted "FLOWER BOYS ARE HERE!!!!! THEY HAD ARRIVED!" The student keep on running, spreading the news. 

You were blank *Are they like BOYS OVER FLOWERS HERE?! * Thought. You jaw drop. You slapped out of your thoughts when students began to bump on your shoulders, "YAH! Watch it! You-" you pointed and dust off your shoulders. You noticed that your voice is still a girl, *I need to change this! omg I forgot! Good thing the girls awhile ago didnt noticed!* you gulped and started to practice "ehem. ehem, yeah, Im hyeji-" You stopped, You shook your head *I should think of a name! I need a boy name!* You tried to think, *HYESU! HYEJIN AND SUHO!* you thought. You clapped and jumped up and down like a 5 year old boy. 

Flower boys enetered the campus. Students were shock for not seeing Suho with them. Flower boys started to hear gossips

"Where is Suho?!"
"Maybe absent?"
"I heard he drop out" 

Chanyeol gave a laser look at the guy who said the last thing he heard. He turned to him and looked cold. 

"Suho didnt drop out for your info. He just need a business to be done" He explained *Even though I dont know what business is that. Damn* 

You heard what Chanyeol had said *Chanyeol... * You looked at him carefully. You can see that he really loves your brother. His eyes are burning when he heard the student told that to your brother. You know chanyeol's name but never his personality. 

"Never repeat that. No more question. Flower Boy's Suho will not be around for awhile due to some reasons" Kris announced. 

Students exchanged glances. They were blank. 

Flower Boys walked once again turning on your way. *Do they know where my brother is?! YES! I KNOW THEY'RE HERE!!!!* You didnt noticed that you were blocking the way. With your thoughts you never realized reality, The REALITY OF BEING INFRONT OF FLOWER BOYS. 

"Uhm.. excuse me? " Luhan raised a brow. *Oh man, you look like a doll* 

"Aren't you gonna let us walk through the hallway?" He asked. 

You gulped and curled your fist *YOU MAYBE A DOLL LIKE GUY BUT NEVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! * you gulped " No, You dont own the hallway" You answered. 

"What?" Sehun joined in. 

"I said No. " You repeated. 

"and WHY?" Kris raised a brow

You went nervous, your heart skip a beat "C-cuz... " You looked into right and left, the hallway is so big, they can pass through. 

"Cant you see? There is a lot of space here and there" you answered. *This guy is tough* Chanyeol thought. 

"Well guys, lets just not make a scene here. Its morning, Morning should always start with a smile" Lay interuptted. 

"I agree, He's right, We dont own the hallway" D.O added. 

They all sigh and looked at you. They pass through you, Luhan bumped into your shoulder "IM SORRY" He emphasized "Its okay" You smiled. Your eyes smiled along. Luhan widened his eyes and walked faster. 

Kai was the last one to pass through you stopped, You went nervous *NOW WHAT?!* He looked at your eyes. You melted a bit. you have to admit that. 

He examined you from head to toe with his eyes, his eyes were like scanners. *DONT DARE TO-* 

"Your cute" he giggled and walked away. All eyes were on you now. You gulped. 

Soon, Flower boys exited the hallway, Students walked pass through you like nothing happened. *ARE THEY REALLY MY BROTHER'S FRIENDS?! They're weird. * You thought and pulled out your class scheadule from your bag. 

"Now lets see, first class..."