Christmas Ball

My boy next door

It was a thursday afternoon. You just had an afternoon lunch with flower boys and jinki. The bell rang signing that students needs to go back to their respective classrooms. While walking, Jinki is telling you about a hilarious story about the gay he saw yesterday. 

"and then! He was embarrased of what the sales lady told him!" Jinki laughed.

"HAHA! WHAT?!" you asked 

"you're such a gay ! you dont even look like a girl either!" Jinki imitated the sale lady's voice. You laughed so loudly, enough for the other students here you. You covered your mouth and giggled. You punched Jinki's shoulder playfully. 

"That was really funny!" You said in a manly voice but in a cute way. Jinki smiled at you and pinched your cheeks. 

"You know sometimes I wonder if you're a baby or man" he giggled. You throw away his hands then giggled. 

"Yahhh" you mumbled while massaging your cheeks. 

"Lets go to class~! We will be late!" Jinki pulled your hand. A minute after you already arrived at your classroom, Exact time your teacher arrived. "Sit down children" Your english teacher instructed.

You all obeyed her. 


"Okay class. We will be having an announcement and I know you guys will love this!" She smiled. 

"Our school will be having its Christmas Ball! A BIG CHRISTMAS BALL! " She added. 

Voices from the student's chattering started. "Wow. What was that?" You whispered. You never experienced Christmas ball before. You know about christmas ball but you never attended one because you have no interest. You lay your back on your chair and sighed. *I will just pass this event* You thought. 

"So! Our guess school partner is ..... QUEENKA HIGHSCHOOL! " She squeled. 

*Face Palm* "Omg. Girls like me" You hissed. 

"And this year! We will be having the King of Kingka Highschool. All of the teachers were the one who choosed this person. He is very popular like Flower Boys, Well, He is a friend of flower boys actually. AND HE IS NONE OTHER THAN ...... KIM HYESU!" The teacher announced. 

You clumsily fall down from your chair. You quickly sat up with a big question "WHAT?! WHY ME?!" You asked. 

"Its because you're the most popular boy next door here in Kingka Highschool" Your teacher explained.

*OMG. I CANNOT.. OMG* You thought. 

"And for your infromation Mister, You will be dancing and escorting ... Uhm... The Queen of Queenka Highschool" She added. Your heart fell. *SDBCDSBUCVBHDSH! IM A GIRL!! DUH!!! OMGIEEE!!!* You thought. 

Jinki raised his hand, "Im sorry but I think Hyesu doesnt like to do that. " 

*Jinki?!* You thought. You were shocked by his sudden action. He looks sincere and serious. 

"What do you mean Mr Jinki?" Your teacher raised a brow

"Yeah! You're a gay right? Gays doesnt like girls right?" Your classmate teased. 

"Its because I think that One of the flower boys will do it. Hyesu is still a new comer here in school. I mean WE were new comers so its not that good idea to let him dance to a queenka. And besides, Flower boys are the experts. " Jinki explained. *I wont let you dance with a girl Hyejin. You're a girl, I know you wont be able to do it* 

You looked at Jinki. He turned his head to you and smiled. "Thank you!" You mouthed. He nodded. 

"Well, Maybe he has a point. Flower Boys are the experts. " One of your classmates agreed. 

"Okay, I will inform the teachers. " Your teacher smiled and then soon. The class started.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*After Class* 

You were packing your things up, Getting ready to go home when suddenly someone pat your back, its Luhan. 

"Oh! Luhan hyung! " You smiled. You dont know why but you sometimes hate luhan and sometimes not. 

"Hey, Want to go out with me?" Luhan asked. 

"Why? Dont you have girls to date?" You replied. 

"Nah~~ I'll pass. I just want to know you more better. " Luhan answered. 

"W-what?" You crackly asked.