2 months Pass

My boy next door

(Your POV) 

Yeah~~ I can still remember what brought me here in Kingka Highschool. The first time I met this jerks. The time that I lost my brother and doesnt even bother to visit me. Those are just my past.. But I still havent discovered who kidnapped my brother! 

A month before, you received a letter coming from a man whose name is JH. 

" Hi Hyejin. My name is JH. Im with your brother. Your brother is fine and dont worry about him. He's doing fine. I know you're worried but he told us to tell you that he's doing fine. Thats all Hyejin. Your borther is working hard for you. We didn't kidnapped him. We just need him for a private business"

*Sigh* 50% im believing them but 50% I dont. Well, Who can blame me? They took my brother away from me without explaining me everything. Im still worried. Im still worried about my identity now. What will happen to me when they discovered that Im a girl? What will happen to me if they asked me where is Suho? Omg. 

(End of POV) 

"Hyesu.." Chanyeol waved his hand infront of your face. You're still not moving, even a single inch. 

"HYESU!!!!" They all yelled. You jumped from your seat and l blinked. Its lunch time. You were with flower boys. 

A month ago, you met Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They really like your personality and they use to compare you with suho. They also told you that you look a girl version of Suho. They really miss suho so much but they need to accept that Suho have plans in life. Chanyeol is your closest friend in Flower Boys. He is the one who always makes laugh when you're down because of thinking of your brother. The others welcomed you as well. The members are really kind and have different personality. Now you know why your borther loves s so much. Even though the first time you met flower boys is such a shame but they still managed to accept you.. except for the only person who hates you from the very first place.. Kai. 

"W-what are you saying? " You said, your eyes are wider than D.O's

"Im telling a story here! Are you listening?" Sehun pouted

*Maknae. My gosh* "N-no. Sorry. I was thinking what will I eat this dinner time" You lied. 

Also, You left your house for a while. You manage to visit your house though, 2 times a week, Saturday and Sunday. You were living next door to Flower Boy's dorm. Everynight is like a nightmare. Baekhyun and  Chanyeol playing video games, D.O scolding Sehun for being lazy doing his assignment, Kris and Luhan who argue with their facial needs. Kai and Lay are just too quiet. 

"Lie. " Kai smirked. 

"Im not! I mean.. Its not!" you protested.

He leaned closer "You're a liar" He smirked

You hate him so much, He is so cold at times but sometimes he would tease you at times... with Luhan. They really love teasing you. 

"Okay Kai, you're making him mad again" Kris giggled and pulled Kai's collar. 

"I love to tease  you, You know that? " Luhan laughed. 

You looked at D.O. "D.O" You mouthed. D.O Sigh and smiled " Okay, I think Its enough, Lets go to class." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: SUPER SHORT UPDATE! LOL! Here's a thing, for all those who are confuse, Chapter 1 - 4 is just a flashback on why she is in Kingka Highschool. This chapter is the recent, Its been 2 months since his brother was taken by the black masks men. GET IT? LOL! Sorry! I'll update soon!