Save her Part 1

My boy next door

You were inside your room now. Chan Ha decided to look after Suho and check if Jihoon is still awake but he's perfectly in dreamland. You sighed, "I wish this will end. " You wished. You lay down your head in your bed when suddenly you heard a familiar voice from your window. 

"Psst" The voice called. You startled as you heard the voice. Its seems famliar. You twinched your eye brows. *Huh? Did I just heard something?* You thought

"Psst. Here.. In the window" You heard another voice. Its really familiar. You walked slowly tpwards the window. You gulped nervously. *Is there any ghost?* you thought. 

Once you opened your curtains you saw Kris standing in your balcony. Your eyes widened. "Aish! " He stood up and hug you. 

" Hyejin, Are you alright? Did they hurt you?" Kris asked. 

"Kris..." You buried your face in his shoulder and started to cry. "Im so scared Kris.. I thought I was going to die." 

"Shhh, Are you fine? How about your arm?" He break from hug and checked your arm. 

"Im fine, Its just that Its painful when I tried to move it" - you

"We need to get out of here now" -Kris

You simply nodded and followed him. "Hyejin, I'll jump from here, I'll catch you down there" You were about to protest but Kris' already jump. 

"Jump Hyejin!" He whispered but loud enough for you to hear. 

"Im scared" -You

"Dont be scared. Dont you trust me? " -Kris

*I trust you* You thought, then you jumped out of your balcony. Kris catched you. Kris smiled as he saw you hugging him. *This girl* He thought. 

Kris put you down from your position, "Where's Suho? " Kris asked. 

"He's at the main door with Baekhyun's mom" You informed. Just then, Kris was about to take you away when suddenly Jihoon's guards let the dogs out from their cages. The dogs are big and they look really hungry and ready to bite. Kris immediately pushed you away " RUN HYEJIN!!! " He yelled. With that Both you and Kris went to seperate ways. 

-----------------------------------------------

You sighed as you sae the dogs are gone. You were panting now. Its so hard to run with your arm being hurt. The mansion is like a whole village. You dont know where you are. All of a sudden A hand grab you, 

"Shhh, They'll caught us here if you screamed. " You heard another familiar voice. You looked up just to see Sehun hugging you. 

"Sehun?" 

"One only. " He giggled. 

You hug him back, You were so scared that someone will caught you again and will be chase by dogs again, "Can we stay like this for a while?" You heard him said. You nodded. *Since its safe here,* You thought. 

"Since you've been a girl I've never had a chance to talk to you. Remember the prom? " 

"Yes"-you

"Thank you for that" - Sehun

"I should be the one sorry.. I was not the girl you're looking fo-"

"Its you Hyejin. You're the girl I've been looking for. " Sehun confessed. You looked up to him. 

"But It seems like someone owns your heart" - Sehun

"...." -You

"The way you look at his eyes. I wont push myself to you. Atleast give me a chance to confess to you.. I love you. " Sehun whispered. 

You looked at him seriously but he just gave you a smile. " We still need to escape here. Go and look for the way out here! I will look after Kris hyung!" Then Sehun pushed you away and let you run again. 

You stopped, " Sehun!" you called. 

Sehun looked at you, " Take care of yourself. Please come back safe" With that you continued to run again.