Final

My boy next door

Your POV

Being a boy aint no easy at all. I thought that this will be the most annoying task I will be holding on to. But I had fun. I made new friends because of being a boy. 

In Kingka Highschool, Many students were shocked when they knew all about the news.. yeah that Im a girl. Many confessed to me that they had secretly fell inlove with but Chanyeol, Oh this boy, keeps on giving death glares to them. 

About my relationship with Flower boys... 

 

Kris confessed me that he liked me but he told me that its okay that I dont love him back. Its better to see me happy with chanyeol than being loved by someone who i dont actually like. Well, its been 2 months passed. It was christmas time when Kris met his crush... Her name is Park Shin Hye. She's really pretty. I wish Kris will succeed with his love life! He needs it so bad! Haha

Baekhyun, he went back to jeju for vacation but he will coming home this week. He is with his mother in jeju. After what happened 2 months ago, he already forgive his mom. He loves his mom so much. About Chna Ha, she prefered being a single parent with his son, Byun Baekhyun. 

D.O keeps on annoying me and chanyeol. He keeps on cooking different foods. Sometimes his foods are so salty... I hate salty foods actually. One time he cooked kimchi for us.. Oh my.. The kimchi is as sweet as a candy! I cant believe what I just said but yeah.. Its so sweet. Well, Atleast its just before. Now.. D.O can cook kimchi.. just right! I hope he'll be a great chef one day!

Lay, He's still the same Lay I knew before.. He's still quiet as usual but he use to cort me still even though Chanyeol is giving him a million of death glare. He is with Luhan and Sehun. Oh, by the way talking about Luhan and Sehun, This boys is just too cute! They are like babies around me! I love to take care of babies! 

And about Kai, Kai is back in Jieun's arms. After christmas, Jieun went to see me in the hospital. Its the day after Kai confessed his feelings for me. I said that I love Chanyeol. Kai is very affected. I can really see it but then, Jieun came. Kai realized that his feelings for me is not love. He still loves Jieun. He really do. Now, they're together again. Im so happy for them. Kai told me that he feels guilty about what he did to jieun before but he realized he loves Jieun so much. Now, Kai only have one girl in his life, Only Jieun. He's not the old Kai. After what Jieun did? After she cried and confessed again to Kai? 

And to suho and my father, Suho still treated me as his little sister. Now Im living with my father! Im actually living with suho too! Were a family now! Yehey! 

Now, Its official, Im in a relationship with Chanyeol, The guy who made me go crazy, cry and happy. I cant believe Im inlove with this jerk! I mean I didnt expected this! Aishh! It all started when Suho, whom I thought my brother, was kidnapped by anonymous black men which is Baekhyun is one of them. My life rotated around that event. I pretended to be a boy but never expected to meet the guy who will love me as much i love him too. 

Im now enjoying my vacation with my BOYFRIEND. Yes, You read it right, My boyfriend. Were here in China. Appa gave us plane tickets to go here. Being a boy next door is so much fun and have lots of adventure. And oh! About Jinki! He went to US, He went there and I dont know what happened to him. He just dissapeared like that. He called me a week ago. H e told that he's a boy.. not a gay! I was shocked! Haha! He told me that he went to US because his parents wanted him to take down on their business. I never thought tha he is rich! 

Well, Im Kim Hyejin, The boy next door. Currently in a relationship with Park Chanyeol. Hope you love my story? 

"I love you hyejin!" -Chnayeol

AIsh.. this guy! "I hate you!" I shouted back. I can see him with bubble tea! Yehey! I love bubble tea because of Luhan and Sehun! 

"I hate you" -Chanyeol

"Huh?! Why?" I pouted

"Because you make my heart beat so fast" Chanyeol said to me as he gave me a kiss on the lips. 

"I love you, Chanyeol" I whispered. 



















A/N: THE END! OMGIE! Thank you for reading my story! :DDDDDDDD IM SO HAPPY!  YEAH! Thank you for reading "My boy next door!" Muah muah chu chu!!! :DDDDD