Sehun's Crush!

My boy next door

You were on your way home from school. You feel alot better after having bonding times with Flower boys today. They use to play and laugh with you today. They even bought you some chocolates to make you feel better. Sehun also teached you how to rap with Chanyeol today. Also Lay teached you how to answer your math assignment.

You smiled while walking your way home. Its kind a late. You checked your clock on your wrist, "Its 9:00 pm" you muttered. "Still early" You whispered and smiled. After school you went to han river to refresh your mind. You were too stress today but thanks to flower boys' cheerfulness, you overcome your stress and had a great time with them. 

*I now know why my brother loves them so much that they do. They aren't ordinary boys who is just famous because of their looks but they're famous with their personalities. They have different stories too. * You thought. You were your way home when you suddenly saw a familiar figure infront of you. 

You looked carefully, "Oh... Kai?" You saw Kai talking with a girl. The girl seems so angry at him. 

"Its over. You're not the only girl in my world." Kai muttered. *What is he doing?* You tried to hide yourself behind a post. You can see the girl angry eyes with her tears flowing down. 

"I know you love me, Kai" The girl tried to speak. *Wait... The girl seems so familiar* You thought for a minute, You looked closely to the face.. *Ji eun?!* You were shocked. (A/N: Jieun is your friend in chapter 1) 

"No, Jieun, You know I have more than 10 girlfriends besides you" Kai confessed. 

"Why are you breaking up with me? I can still accept you for having more than 10 girlfriends! Please stay with me Kai, I really love you!" Jieun begged Kai. 

"No. I dont love you" Kai straighforwardly said. *Whoah. Thats a little harsh* You thought. Without noticing, Sehun is at your back. You tried to step back because you saw Kai looking around. You suddenly stepped on someone's foot. 

"Awwww!" Sehun screamed. You widened your eyes. You quickly covered Sehun's mouth. "whaf youf doinfing?!" He spoke in buffled words. 

"Shhhh!!" you begged. 

Lucky you and sehun, Kai and Jieun didnt pay attention to Sehun's scream. You looked at Kai and Jieun *Jieun one day I'll help you with Kai. He's a great guy.. but ... Argh. Forget him Jieun! He is bad. * You thought.   You slowly uncovered Sehun's mouth. 

"What are you doing here?" you asked. 

"I was on my way to our dorm buliding when I saw you .... " he took a step back and pointed on the ground "Here. " He smiled. 

"Oh..." You pouted. 

"How about you? Why are you listening to Kai and Jieun's conversation?" Sehun asked. 

"You know Jieun?" You asked. 

"Yes! Of course! She really likes Kai. Its been 5 months seens Kai and Jieun ... had a realtionship. " Sehun said. 

"What?!" *It means! She hide their relationship to me?! How could she?!* you thought. 

"Yes, But.. Kai is a chick boy a.k.a play boy like Luhan hyung. He do have more than 10 girls.. actually they are really 18 of them to be exact. " Sehun explained. 

Your jaw dropped *18.. SERIOUSLY?!*

"If you were shocked, dont be. Kai and Luhan hyung is very handsome. No wonder girls will crawl down just to get close to them. And Oh! I know Jieun has a friend! I just forgot her name.. And I do like her.. actually.." Sehun confessed. 

"You like a girl?" You repeated. 

Sehun nodded. "Want to walk with me while telling about my story about her?" Sehun handed his hand. 

You nodded. 
























"She is a very simple girl. She have those long hair that I really love. she looks so pretty in my eyes. One time I saw her in a restaurant with... Suho" Sehun looked at you. 

*Oppa is dating a girl?!* You smiled at him "Continue, my ears are open" 

"She is so pretty and she is with Jieun. Jieun kept on screaming with the other girls. We just came out from the gates of kingka highschool. I asked Kris hyung if he will help me with my math assighnment when I heard Jieun's voice.. she has a very loud voice. Without any hesitations, I looked at Jieun, beside Jieun is the girl I like. She was smiling with her eyes. She looks so cute with her round glasses. I smiled at her but then.. she didnt smiled back.. She suddenly dissapeared in the crowded girls. Then later that night I was with Luhan. We bought some bubble tea for flower boys when I saw her and suho in a date. I admit that I was jealous that Suho is with her. But what can I do? Suho hyung is handsome. I just turned my back to them and told myself.. If time will come that Suho will break up with her I will suitor her. But I never saw her ever again until now... After that night.. Suho dissapeared. When I knew that.. I thought Suho hyung had married her and went away but then there was a man who came to our dorm to say that Suho will not be attending school for a while because of important matters. " Sehun had told you all the things you need to know about the girl she likes. 

*Dont tell me.. he's talking about me? NO WAY! A flower boy will never like me!* You thought. *But wait! Did he just..* "Yah! Man who come to your dorm? WHo is he?" You asked. 

"I dont know either! I mean we all dont know. We didnt even saw him before. " Sehun answered. 

"What did he said?" You asked. 

"He siad that suho will be fine then Suho hyung will not he attending school because of important matters.. That all I can remember he told us.. Why?" Sehun replied. 

"Did he told you his name?" You asked.

"Uhm.. Kim? I know his last name is Kim." Sehun asked with his eyebrow raised. 

*Kim? Who are you?! Where is my brother?!* You thought. 

"Uhm.. Can I ask you a question?" Sehun asked. You immediately looked at him and blinked your eyes. 

"Why do you care so much about Suho? I mean are you a friend or an enemy?" Sehun asked. 

"Uhm..Uh...Im...Uh.. His friend too" You lied. *Yeah, good idea.* you thought. 

"Oh! I didnt know ! Well. We all miss him" Sehun pouted 

You quickly nodded. *I shall change the topic!* Sehun was about to ask you another question about Suho when you suddenly spoke.. "When is your birthday?" You asked. 

Sehun smiled " On the day of our christmas ball" 

"REALLY?! Thats cool, Its like you will have a party on your birthday!" You smirked. 

"Yeah.. " Sehun look at his foot. 

"So, What's your wish for your birthday?" 

"I wish to see the girl I like.. And if that happen.. I will confess my feelings to her. " Sehun smiled. 

"I'm sure fate will make your wish come true!" You cheered. *Now. To find a girl for sehun!*