SHE'S A GIRL

My boy next door

*what?!* Chanyeol was still confuse. 

"Suho oppa.. Save him.. Save my brother..." You mumbled. Chanyeol was so confuse, He saw you sweating. *maybe he's just dreaming, Why would he call Suho his Oppa? He's not even a girl* Chanyeol just thought. He then touched your forehead. Its still burning hot. 

"I'll just get you medicine. " With that Chanyeol step out of the place and went to look for your first aid kit. He looked at your drawer. He tried to look at your drawer when suddenly he noticed something that caught his attention... 

"Wait... This Kool Fever box... " He tried to remember the familiar box. *Its the same as the girl gave me.. * Then he turned around to see you on your bed. *No, This must me a coincidence. Many people do buy Kool Fever box* he thought. 

He stood up and put a Kool fever on your forehead. "There, Now," He noticed you sweating, "You should change your clothes " He shooked his head with a smirk on his face. Without an y hesitations he unbottoned your shirt until he noticed something that made him close your shirt. 
























"HYESU IS A GIRL?!!!!!!" He gasped. He cant deny, but the first thing he thought is that you're the girl he was looking for. The girl who take care of him from the bus and the girl he saved from the gang. 

"But why are you here? What's your connection with Suho?" He asked. 

He have so many questions in his head but no one can answer it only but you. He kneeled down, He touched your hand, your soft hand. 

"Im right.. You're the girl I was looking for. Fate." He mumbled. 


Without Chanyeol's notice flower boys entered the room. Baekhyun went to his friend and put his hand to chanyeol's shoulder. 

"I can explain." Sehun whispered. 

"Whats happening?" Chanyeol asked. 

"What's happening is... About suho" Baekhyun confessed as he looked at Kris. "Im sorry.. Im really sorry... " He lowered his head. 

"What's happening hyung?" Sehun asked, confuse. 

Baekhyun faced his friends, Chanyeol looked at him *I know baekhyun is the mood starter of the group but.. I've never saw him this serious* Chanyeol thought. 

"Suho is Hyejin's older brother. Suho hide us about this because he wants to protect his sister from their father, the one who's holding Suho and .... " He suddenly paused but continued "My mom. " Chanyeol's heart broke including the others. 

" It all started when Suho is still young, When we were young. Suho escaped from their father. He bought Hyejin with him actually thats why his father keeps on looking for him. Hyejin cant remember that because Hyejin is 5 years old that time while Suho hyung is 9 years old. Whenever that Hyejin would ask about their parents Suho would just simply told her that they died in an accident. Not wanting to let Hyejin know that their father is a very bad person. Suho is being treated before like a slave, even though he was a little boy he was serving his father. Just then when they both grew up, Suho is the one who works for Hyejin's needs. Then Suho met us and Suzy noona. That gave him the strenght to be strong and work harder for Hyejin but since then Suho didnt let us know about Hyejin because he's afraid that their father would find them and took Hyejin away from him. But one day... Their father caught them. Kingka highschool is a very popular school here in Korea. His father had known that Suho is one of ther flower boys. One day a man asked me. He asked me if I know Suho, I said yes. Just then, After that day he kidnapped my mom and used my mom for me to do what he wants to order. He ordered me to take Suho with Hyejin but then.... 

That moment.. I saw Hyejin.. He really loves his brother.. Im the one who covered her face with a handkerchief with a sleeping poison on it. I was one of the black guys who took Suho with us. I just did that because of my mom but I know I was wrong but... Im really guilty now. Im also the one who told Hyejin to study here. I haven't met Suho until now. Before Hyejin came here.. I know that she's a girl. Im so sorr-" Baekhyun was cut off by Lay's punch on his face

"YAH! WHAT THE HECK YOU DID?! SO YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE BOYS WHO WAS CHASING THEM! I CAN REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED THAT TIME! " Lay recalled your face, Being scared and screaming for help. "I SAW HER CRYING FOR HELP BUT YOU JUST IGNORED HER! I WAS THERE BAEKHYUN! AND I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE ONE OF THEM! NOW I CAN REMEMBER. HYEJIN IS THE GIRL THAT I SAW THAT NIGHT! SHE IS THE GIRL WHO I WAS GOING TO SAVE!" Lay angrily said. Baekhyun received another punch from Lay until Baekhyun landed on the floor. Kris grab Lay's hand. "Stop now. This wont help. " Kris said in a cold way. 

"what's happening?" You spoke. Flower boys looked at your bed. They saw you there, Sitting with tears on your eyes. 

"Hyejin.. " Baekhyun tried to speak. 

" I heard .. Is that all true?" You asked, sobbing.