HYEJIN!

My boy next door

You were on your way back to your dorm, You changed your clothes with the clothes Suho left home but you didnt noticed you were still wearing your extensions. 

You sighed. You wanted to eat breakfast now. "Im hungry now. didnt eat anything since last night" you muttered. You then noticed 4 men infront of you. They look like spies from movies. You gasped and stepped back. 

"Hello missie. " The tallj guy smiled. 

"Who are you?!" You asked. They didnt answer you instead one of them grab your wrsit and tried to pulled you going to their car. 

"HELP!!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" You tried to call but no one can hear you. *Help me!* You screamed. 

---------------------------------
"Where are we going baekhyun?" Kris asked. 

"yeah! We were like walking for an hour. " Sehun complained. 

*I think I know this place* Lay thought. He recalled this place. Its the place where he first saw the girl who was running with a guy. They were escaping from someone. Lay shooked his head. *I know this place* he thought. 

"Yah~~ My feet are tired. " D.O coplained. 

"cant you guys just stop compla-" Baekhyun was cut off with your voice. " HELP MEEEEE!!!" You kept on screaming. 

"HYEJIN!" Baekhyun screamed then he run away. Kris, Luhan and D.O looked at each other, "HYEJIN!" They all shouted and followed Baekhyun. 

Sehun's eyes widened, *HYEJIN?!* Then he remembered the name last night...

 

 


"Im here now" You whispered back. He pulled back from the hug and looked at you. 

"Aren't you gonna pull out your mask so I can see your face clearly?" Sehun asked. (A/N: The mask you're wearing only covers your eyes, get it? XD ) 

"No.. I cant.. " You whispered. 

"Why not? Its my birthday anyways. " Sehun replied. 

"I just cant.. " You tried to smile. 

"Its okay, Atleast I finally know you. W-what's your n-name?" Sehun nervously asked. 

"Im.. Hyejin" You just said your true name. You lowered your head *DID I JUST TOLD HIM MY REAL NAME?!*

"Its beautiful" Sehun said. You lift up your head and smiled. 

"Thanks, Yours too, Sehun" you giggled. 

 

 

*HYEJIN!* Then sehun run to follow the others. Lay who was confuse but worried followed the maknae. 

----------------------------------------------------------------
"Help me!!!!" You kept on screaming. 

"No one will help you here!!!" They laughed. 

" But I will" Baekhyun spoke. The 4 spies looked up and saw Baekhyun's figure. 

"Baekhyun?! " You jaw dropped.

"We will " Luhan, D.O, Kris spoked together, 

"Dont forget us!" Lay and sehun hi-five. 

"Byun baekhyun, Aren't you suppose to be busy now?" one of the spies spoke. 

"Wait. You know them?" Kris asked, "I'll explain later" Baekhyun repied immediately. 

"I was, Busy looking at you while crying" Baekhyun walked towards the spy holding you and gave him a kick from his knee. The spy released you. 

"RUN!" You heard baekhyun shout. You nodded and run away but one spy blocked you, *oh no!* 

"Let me take care of him" you heard Kris voice. He punched the spy's stomach that made the Spy crawl. You looked at Kris who only smirked at you, "Hyesu.. I mean Hyejin, You should run now!" He ordered. 

Without any hesitations, You run away. Flower boys took care of the spies.

"I will report this to Mr. kim!" The spy grab his phone from his pocket but Baekhyun quickly snatched the phone from his hand then he stamp his feet on it. "guys get their phones. " Kris ordered. 

"NO!" The spies pleaded. 













"YES!" The flower boys snatched their phones then broke it. Baekhyun, before leaving, "Where exactly is the hotel? " he asked. 

But the spy didnt answer. 

Kris grab on of the spy's collar, "WHERE IS THAT HOTEL HE'S TALKING ABOUT?!" Kris showed his coldest look. The spy looked at the flower boys, He saw them like they were going to kill them.

" At the.... in the..... " 



-----------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, You were running away from the chaos happening between those spies and flower boys. You feel sp weak and hot. You dont know why but you feel you will collapse. You run to your dorm. You were going dizzy and sweaty. You took the elevator. While inseide the elevator you sat down, catching your breath, You touched your hair, *Shoot! I have my extensions on!* You pulled it and kept it on your pocket. 

The elevator opened, you dizzily went out *Why is my world spinning? And Why can I see dark... dark?* You were so dizzy that you didnt noticed that you were knocking on Flower Boy's room. Chanyeol was in his bed room when he heard a knock from their door. He heard you screaming so he quickly got up. 

"Yah! Open the door!" You shouted but you suddenly collapsed. 

Chanyeol opened the door just to see you on the floor. "HYESU!" He kneeled down and tried to wake you up. He felt something hot, He touched your forehead, "Aishh! what happened to you?! You're burning hot!" He quickly carried you to his back and went to your room. 

He opened the door and clicked the on button to your lights. He lay you down to your bed. 

He looked at you intensively, *What happened to you?* He continued looking at you when suddenly you spoke.... 















"Suho oppa "