Broken Glass

My boy next door

 You were 30 minutes late to your class. You were still bothered by your dream. That dream you thought will never leave you. You sighed deeply as you go and walk to the hallway. No one cares at you at all. Nobody can see you in this kind of face because everyone is busy in class. You decided not to attend your first class instead you will go up in the rooftop and relax yourself. Its useless of you go to class but you cant even concentrate to the lesson. 

You step by step made your way to the stairs going to the rooftop. You sighed as you go up the stairs. 

On the other side, D.O is following you behind. Actually he saw you awhile ago in the hallway. its still 10 minutes before recess time but their teacher needs to attend an important meeting so they were dismissed early. 

D.O followed you up until where you were standing now. You already reached the rooftop. You look so sad today, well who would be happy to dream your love one in trouble in your dreams right? *Hyejin, Its just a dream* You thought. But then you cant still deny that you were so bothered about it. 

D.O is hiding behind the wall beside the door of the roof top. He is studying your every move. He wants to comfort you without reasons, he just want to be there for you at this time you were sad. He saw you looked up in the sky. A tear fell from your eyes. D.O's eyes widened, "Why is he so emotional today?" 

You looked around and saw broken glass. You went towards and looked at it. You looked at your boyish look at the mirror. "I can still remember that moment when I use to be a girl like Suzy eonnie" You whispered. You touched the broken glass but it caused you to have a wound in your wound. You dropped the broken glass and growled in pain. There is a tiny piece of mirror left to your finger. "Aissssh!!" You angrily said. You were about to squeeze your thumb to remove the tiny piece of glass when D.O silently grab your hand and your thumb into his mouth. "WHat the- " You were about to say something when suddenly D.O spilt out blood from his mouth. "There, The glass is gone. Lets go to the clinic to heal your wound." D.O Smiled. 

*Warm D.O* You thought and smiled. You slowly nodded and followed him. 

While walking down with D.O is asked you a simple question, "Why are you sad?" 

You stopped and looked at him. "Sad? Uhm? No?" You simply asnwered. 

"Oh. I thought you are" He smiled and turned around. That time he turned around he deeply sighed and thought *D.O he's a boy. Of course you dont care what he feels! D.O he is a boy! Not a girl!* He scolded himself. 

"Uhm.. D.O! " you called. D.o turned around and looked at you. 

"Yes? " 

"Can I ask?" 

"Of course." He smiled. "My ears are open" 

"Do dreams come true?" 

"There are many kind of dreams. Dream when you're asleep and dream when you're awake. Which one?" 

"That dream when you're asleep. " 

"Oh.. I believe not. Because If they do. Then maybe this world might be a fantasy world where we can see people flying, people running like a speed of light and a man who can do everything he wants to do that he cant really do in real life. " 

"Oh.. How about nightmares?" 

"Dont tell me you were still bothered by that dream?" 

"Y-yes" 

D.O smiled. "Dont worry, like what I said. Dreams aint true. " 

"Im so silly. Im strong." 

"How did you said so?" 

"I mean not" you sighed. 

"You are" 

You looked at him "Bwoh?"

"Yes, you are strong" 

"How come?" 

"You are so brave to face your fears without someone comforting you. I know how it feels. " 

"I dont understand?" 

" I was once in a stage that I have to suffer a thing for someone" 

"Are you okay?" 

"Yes Im fine" 

"D.O if you have problems, Im here to listen" You smiled 

*I know you will. Like what chanyeol told me, Learn to trust someone. Of course I trust you Hyesu*