That Dress

My boy next door

Weeks passed by and you become more closer to Flower Boys. They use to treat you as their little sister. They take good care of you but it really means alot for them. 

Today, Its Saturday. You were out from your dorm, alone. You were walking in the streets of Seoul. You were actually buying gifts for your friends. You were looking around the stores when suddenly you bumped into someone. You fell on the ground. You groaned in pain while rubbing your . 

"Hyejin?" A familiar voice spoke. You lifted your head and in your suprise it was Chanyeol. You dont know but you smiled. 

"C-chanyeol?" You nervously said. Chanyeol gave a hand to you. You stared at it before you grab it. He lifted you up and dust off the dirt in your clothes. 

"Why are you here?" You suddenly asked while he was rubbing your shirt and jeans. 

He looked up to you, "Yah, Why are you wearing boy clothes today?" He asked. 

"Huh?" You looked down. "I see nothing wrong with it?" 

He shooked his head. "Here, Put this on"  He pulled some extension from his pocket. 

"Huh? What is this for?" You asked,  blank. 

"Just put it on. " He ordered. 

-----------------------------------------

"Where are we going Chanyeol? " You asked. You dont know why but after you put your extensions on chanyeol just grab your wrist and drag you away from the crowd. Its like you've been walking for about an hour now. You were panting *Why do boys loves to make me go sweaty?!* You thought as you pout. 

"where are we really going ?" You asked again. Suddenly Chanyeol stopped. You sighed. You catched your breath as you liftd your head. Chanyeol dragged you to a girl's store. Your jaw dropped. 

"What? Why? How? HUH?!" You're speechless at the same time have no idea what's going on. 

Chanyeol grabbed your wrist again, he pulled you inside. You went wow with an 'O' shape on your lips. 

"Go and buy uour clothes. " He spoke coldly. 

You pointed yourself. " Chanyeol are you serious? Clothes here looks so expensive! " 

"I have my credit card with me, Suzy told me to buy you new clothes.. GIRL CLOTHES" he emphasized. 

"Suzy? " You were still confuse 

"Yeah, " He replied. Before you could walk out Chanyeol pushed you to the dress section. 

"Hurry up, we will have dinner with the guys. " Chanyeol informed with a smile. 

"Did you plan all of this? Did you already knew I will be here today?" You asked. 

"I'll answer that later! Hurry! Time is running!" He pushed you again. 

----------------------------------------
Its been 30 minutes but you haven't  choosed any dress yet. Chanyeol sighed *She's taking too long* Chanyeol looked around. Suddenly A noona approached Chanyeol. 


"Excuse me, Sir. But can I ask if you have a girlfriend?" A noona asked. She was as tall as Chanyeol. She has an S line body and she's so pretty. 

Chanyeol was in great shock, He then looked at you, you were still choosing your dress. He looked at the girl and smiled "See that girl over there? She makes my heart beat. " He answered. 

"So.. She's your girlfriend?" The noona points at you. 

Chanyeol paused for a while before answering "Y-yes." 

The noona pouted as she walked away from chanyeol with her head lowered. 

Chanyeol feel so bad *Why am I handsome?* He smirked and walked towards you. You were still busy staring at the beuatiful clothes. You cant choose because they look so good and beautiful!

"How long are you going to stare on those clothes? " Chanyeol finally spoke. 

"Im sorry Chanyeol. But I dont know what looks good on me. I dont want to grab something that doesnt fit me!" You pouted. 

Chanyeol scanned on the clothes. He saw a purple dress, "Here, " He gave you the dress. "This.. looks good.. on y-you" he spoke. 


"Really?" You asked. You looked at chanyeol. "Y-yes" he smiled. 

"Are you sure?" you asked. 

Chanyeol nodded

"Really really?" 

"Yes Hyejin"

"REALLY REALLY REALLY?!"

"YES."

"Really really really super?" 

"SUPER HYEJIN." 

"Do you like me to wear this?"

"YES"

"Am I beautiful?"

"Ye- wait! Go dress now!" He gulped. You laughed at his reaction. 

"You were about to say 'Yes' eh?" You teased. Chanyeol is blushing now. 

"Am not!" He deny. 

"If you say so" You chuckled as you go to the fitting room. 

*Aishhh~ That's close.* He thought when he saw no more sign of you. He sighed. *She really knows me*