The Girl

My boy next door

Morning fly too fast today and its already time to go to the garden to celebrate your school's Camp Fire event. You dont have much Idea about this event since its your first time. You asked flower boys what you should bring, they told you all of the information you need to know. 

You were now getting ready to go to the camp fire. You're packing your things up. Just a little food and shirts incase there will be activities. You zipped your bag and hop your back pack at your back. Satisfied, you went out to your room and locked the door. You checked your clock, "Oh, Its already 7 pm!" you gasped and hurriedly went down the building to meet Flower Boys downstairs. "aissh~ Im late! They told me to come before 7 pm! OMG. " You hissed. 
 

__________________________

"Where's hyejin? Why is she taking too long?" Luhan asked in annoyance. 

"Remember, she's a girl, Luhan" Lay smirked. 

"Oh! There she is! " 

Flower Boys spun their heads. They smiled at the time they saw you with a smile on your face. 

"So where are going?" You asked with a smile. 

Kris ruffled your hair *Cute* "Im hungry, lets go and buy our foods" 

"Good Idea hyung! Maknae is hungry!" Sehun rubbed his tummy with his palm. 

"If thats what sehun wants! Shall we?!" Luhan dragged Sehun to the hotdog store. 

Kris turned to you, "So Hyejin, What do you want?" He asked. 

"Uhm~~ Im not that hung-" You sunddenly stop when someone dragged you, "hey! What th-" You were cut off when you saw Lay holding your wrist. 

Meanwhile, Kris stunned and jaw drop on what Lay just did. Baekhyun giggled, "Nice try dude" Chanyeol patted kris' shoulder. *But I was about to ask her to eat rice cakes with me* Kris thought. 

-----------------------------

You were now holding a stick of barbeque. Lay bought it for you actually. Even though you dont want to eat cuz you feel so fat because of yesterday's dinner, Lay still buy you something to eat. You sighed and smiled *Just a stick Hyejin, You're hungry anyway* You thought. You took a bite of your barbeque. 

You were now alone with Lay under a tree. You can see the large fire ball from your place. Many students use to sit here too. 

You were enjoying your first two bites of your barbeque when Lay suddenly spoke. 

"So, You're the girl I was talking about. " Lay sighed. "I've finally found you" 

You paused for second before you turned your head to Lay. " Eh? Bwoh?" you gulped as you chew your barbeque. 

"Remember that story of the girl.. The girl who's running away.. being chase by unknown black suit man? " 

"Oh~ Yeah" you gulped.

"Its you.. " Lay whispered. You stop from chewing your food for awhile and smiled. You shooked your head. 

"That's not me" You asnwered. Lay looked at you, confuse. "Its not me. The girl you saw is not me. Its just a girl in past. Have you ever saw me scared? " You sighed " That girl you saw is gone. She changed because of her new friends who is with her now. " You smiled and looked at Lay "Thats you guys, I feel protected around you guys" you continued. 

"Are you not afraid of Baekhyun? " Lay asked with his brow raised. 

You shooked your head "I trust baekhyun. I know he just did that because of his mom. " Your phone suddenly rang. You pulled it from your pocket and read it. 

To:Hyejin

Hyejin, Its me Kai. Meet me here near the Fountain... Outside the school. Wear your extension okay? 

 

From: Kai 

 

"Huh? " You were confuse. You still followed him. You stood up from your sit and wave a hand to Lay. 

"Where are you going?" Lay asked .

"Kai wants to meet me. " You said. 

"Kai? Why?" Lay asked. 

"Molla? He told me to meet him, Well. Jalja!" You waved a hand and walked away from Lay. 

*Aish~ This is so hard. * Lay sighed as he leaned his back to the tree. 



A/N: Sorry for the Late and short update hehe! I was so busy >__< Merry Christmas everyone! WE ARE ONE! FIGHTING! KYAAA~~