Dream

My boy next door

Days passed too quickly, Its already the time for you to prepare for your first christmas ball. You dont like to wear a suit but you have no choice. You sighed. "Fighting! For your brother!" You cheered yourself. Its been almost 3 months since your brother, Suho, was gone. You wonder where he is now but you know you'll find an answer next time. 

You heard a knock from the door. You dont have any idea who was it. You quickly run towards the door and opened it. You were shocked by who was infront of your door. Its your brother Suho. 

"OPPA!!" You quickly hug him. You began to cry into his shoulders. "OPPA! WHERE HAD YOU BEEN?!" 

Suho looks so dirty and he doesnt look so elegant as before. He looks like a beggar and then he has bruises and scars in his face. He pulled away from the hug. He's catching his breath like he was running for almost and hour nonstop. He looked at you and said "Hyejin. I need your help. I need your help. I need your help!" Suho cried out. You keep on asking what help he needs but then someone shot him a gun from the back. He was familiar and you dont know where you saw him before. Then you keep on shouting.... 































"OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!" You sat up from bed. You catched your breath while your tears flowing down to your cheeks. It was just a nightmare. "Oppa.. " You hold your hand. "oppa are you in trouble?" You asked yourself. You can still remember a part of your dream where there is a familiar figure who shot your brother with a gun. You know you know him very well but you cant remember the face anymore. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Hyesu?" A guy with a manly voice. You turned your head to your door, "Hyesu? Its me Kris" the guy on the door spoke up. You stood up from your bed and went towards the door and opened it. You still have your eyes wet and you were still sobbing. 

"Hey, I heared you screa- What happened?!" Kris was shocked seeing you like a baby crying. You cant help it but you let out your feelings and cried. Kris doesn't know what to do so he panicked. "Uhm! You want ice cream Hyesu?" but you just keep on crying "You want chocolate? I have chocolate! " Kris took out a bar of chocolates from his bag "Here! This is from the girls from the other schools! They just gave me this but you can have it!" But then you still keep on crying. "What do you want? You're like a baby who was left by his mother!" Kris yelled but that didnt stop you from crying. Kris looked around and saw that the other boys coming from the other dorms are looking at him and you. You were just wearing pajamas that time. You dont care about the people seeing you but you care alot about your feelings. 

"Oh come with me" Kris hold your hand and pulled it. He laced your hand with his and went to their dorm. Jinki, he was on his way to your dorm when he saw you with Kris. His eyes slid to your hand where in Kris' hands are laced to yours. His eyes widened and gasped "Omo! Suho I knew you have a bad Idea taking your sister here is Kingka Highschool!" 

Kris locked the door and let you sit in the couch. You were still crying like a baby. Kris clapped his hands to call flower boys. "yah!!! WAKE UP!" Kris yelled. After 5 seconds Flower boys clumsily running to the living room to see Kris. They fall inline and stood straight. "We're here!" They all chorused. 

They noticed someone crying from their backs. They slowly turned around and saw you. "Omo! Hyesu!" They all went to you. "Hey, Is this why you want us to wake up?" D.O raised a brow. "Uhm.. I dont know what to do.. so yeah. He wont stop crying" Kris rub his palm to the back of his neck. "Well then.. Uhm.. Hyesu!!" D.O Widened his eyes. He thought that it would make you laugh but it really scared you more. 

"Yah! You're just scaring him! Holloween is already done D.O! Its already December!" Luhan stick out a tongue and turned to you. "Hyesu! Look at me! Blehhhh" Luhan showed you funny derp faces."Let me help you! " Sehun joined in. Together they joined forces in showing funny faces but then you didn't stop. 

"Kai. " Luhan called. "Use it" 

"What?!" Kai pointed to himself. 

"Use it" Luhan repeated. Kai knows what Luhan is talking about. 

"Why would I use that? I only use that to girls! Not to boy-" *Oh yeah. She's a girl* Kai thought. "EHEM!" 

Everybody looked at him. "What are you going to do now?!" Baekhyun asked. 

"Shut up! Im cute" Kai answered. 

"Dont tell me you will-" Lay was about to say the word when Kai just... 

"BBUING BBUING!" 

"PUWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! I CANT BELEIEVE YOU JUST PUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" Baekhyun keep on laughing. 

Kai's face turned red but then again that didnt stop you from crying. "What is his problem?" Lay asked. 

Chanyeol sat beside you and wiped away a tear from your cheeks. "Here here, I'll hug you" You quickly embraced Chanyeol before he do. "I had a nightmare" You sobbed. "a terrible nightmare" You added. Chanyeol rub your back. 

Suddenly Flower boys noticed your stopped crying . They saw you and Chanyeol hugging each other. "Shhhhh there there. Its only a nightmare. " Chanyeol whispered. 

"What?! She's crying because of a nightmare?!" Flower boys chorus. 

"Hey, Dont shout" Chanyeol said. 

You turned around and faced flower boys. " Uhm.. Im sorry. I think this is a crazy thing reason but my dream really scared me. " You said with your burning cheeks. 

"Dont cry Hyesu! Maknae will hug you!" Sehun went towards you and embraced you. "Fighting!" Sehun said. 

"Me too!" Luhan got jealous so he hug you too with sehun... Soon everyone followed until you and Flower boys are hugging each other. A group hug actually. 

On the other side, Jinki was seeking from the hole coming from the door of flower boys. He gasped *THEY'RE HUGGING HER!?* He screamed inside. He stood up and walked, He clenched his heart *But why do i feel I want to hug her too?!* Jinki shooked his head and run away from the building. 

Back to the room of Flower boys, They pulled away from the hug and asked you "So.. What's your nightmare?"