Anonymous

My boy next door

Knock knock 

 

You slowly opened your eyes, Its Saturday. It means no school, no pretending today. You want to stay inside your dorm all day. You want to have a peace and- 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"A dragon on fire!" You fell down from your bed. You growled and rub your . "Great.. A dragon on fire" You mumbled and ruffled your hair in frustration. " Coming.." You yelled. You stood up from the cold floor. You were so annoyed. Well, whoever this person is, you will hire a dragon to fire this person. You stumped your feet. 

You slowly opened your door. "Hello?-- Jinki?" You slowly smiled. "JINKI!" You jumped and embraced him. 

"Whoah! Girl, careful!" He giggled. 

You let out from the hug. "What are you doing here girl?" You asked with a bright smile on your face. 

"Well, I want to go out with you! You know! Girl talk!" He laughed and playfully slapped your shoulders. You smiled and laughed with him. "So.. are you in?" 

You nodded. "Of course! You're my only girl friend!" 

"Nice! So.. I'll wait you here!" He smiled and closed your door. 

"Oh kayyy~~ Now! Time to wash up!" You turned your heels to the washroom. 




*After 30 minutes* 



Jinki is still waiting patiently outside your dorm. 

*She'll be interesting girl.. This will be fun* Jinki thought and played his phone. He was busy whistling when he received a text message from an anonymous.


 

                     I'll be watching you.

 

"Tsk. Scaring me. Pabo" He smirked. Jinki doesn't know who sent this message but he's sure that it is someone who knows him alot. 

 

A moment later you came out from your dorm. You were wearing pants and plain white t-shirt. Even though your clothes are simple you still looks handsome. 
 

 


"Lets go? " Jinki asked with a bright smile. 

"Yeah! Im so excited!" You cheerfully said. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"So.. Why did you decided to enter this school? Is it because of a guy?" Jinki asked. 

"Actually... uhm.. I can trust you right?" You asked. 

Jinki hold your hand, "Yes you can" He smiled. He leaned closer to you *Always will*

"Its because of my brother. " You gulped. 

"What?" 

You looked at him "Yes, My brother was kidnapped by anonymous men. He told me that he will be back and when he come back he will stay for good. but then I noticed that the letter he wrote has hints to who is the kidnapper and the student who knows where my brother is! I want to look for him! I want to save my brother!" You raised your fist. 

"Uhm.. Hey.. You want Ice cream?" Jinki asked. "To calm you down girl" He smiled 

"Sure!!!" You jumped.