Dinner with them

My boy next door

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvbyBlycC6I Listen to this while reading! kekeke~~ Im a fan of Britney Spears <3 SHARE! Enjoy Reading! 

----------------------------------------------------

You were infront of a big restaurant now. You looked around. You can see dazzling girls wearing dresses and beautiful gowns. You groaned. You didnt expect that you will have a dinner with Flower Boys in this kind of place. You expected for rice cakes and tteokbokki only but this is just WOW. You lowered your head in disspaointment. 

*I thought they'll just treat me dinner in a cheaper place. * You pouted. Chanyeol Looked at you carefully. He examined you before asking his question.

"Hyejin, Are you alright?" He worriedly asked. You lifted your head and pouted. 

"You know, I dont expect to be here. I expected to eat rice cakes and tteokbokki for dinner but this... " You sighed. 

Chanyeol doesnt get your point so you spoke again "What I mean is.. You dont need to treat me here, I care about your money guys and I dont want to be the reason why your money will be spent. You know? Get it?" You pouted. Chanyeol giggled and shooked his head. "Eh? " You asked. 

"I dont get it. Its our money. No need to worry about that. " Chanyeol chuckled. 

"Where do you guys get some money to go and eat to this kind of restaurant?" You asked. 

"Suzy. She is the one who gives us our allowance. Since we take good care of you she added 6000 won to our daily allowance. " Chanyeol explained. 

" That's why " You muttered. Chanyeol looked at you. You can feel he's looking at you so you turned your head and showed a questioning look. "Why do you like looking at me?" You asked. 

"Im not looking at you for your information" He looked away. *Because you're so beautiful tonight. I cant take my eyes off you* he thought.

"Tss. Ever since you knew that Im a girl you keep on teasing me and keeps on blocking me with your words. Do you hate me as Hyejin?!" You hissed. 

"No, I dont hate you, I like you" He answered. Your eyes widened. 

"W-what?! " You asked. *Does he like me as a girl?! He likes me? Really? OMG!* 

"I mean, I like you as a friend, Whether you're a boy or a girl. I just love teasing you because you look so funny being teased. " He giggled. With that you stumped on his foot. "I hate you, really argh!" You madly said. Chanyeol just giggled. "Lets go, " He smiled while leading you the way inside the restaurant.

---------------------------------

"Oh! They're here!" You heard Baekhyun's voice. *Yes baekhyun. Im here. Why so happy?* You thought. 

"Hyejin! Chanyeol! Im here!" Sehun raised his hand. *Yes Sehun. I can see you.* You thought. 

"Aish! She cant see you! Hyejin! Were here!" Kris raised his hand. *Oh dear. Kris, Yes I can see you. You're too tall not to be noticed. * You thought. 

When you reached Flower Boys' Table you shyly smiled. They all looked at you. You wondered why, "Waeyo?" You asked, 

"N-nothing!" They all chorused. 

"Hyejin! Sit beside me! " Sehun patted the seat next to him. 

You nodded in agreement, "Okay!" You giggled. 

When you finally sat down, Chanyeol took his sit next to Baekhyun. Baekhyun whispered something to Chanyeol that made him blush. *I wonder what Baekhyun told him?* You really wanted to know. You didnt realized that you were so concern and so desperate to know anything. You then suddenly recalled what Chanyeol told you awhile ago. 

I like you

I like you

I like you

I like you

I like you

I like you

I like you

That word keeps on repeating on your mind. *Aish! I dont want to think too far. Hyejin... Do you like him?! NO...* You tried to think while eating your pasta. *Do you like him? No! You cant! Girls crawl down on him. He's a kingka.. He would never like you!* You told yourself. *But..* In your thoughts, There was a part of you saying that you dont like him but there is alaso a part that says Yes, You do like him. You didnt noticed that Kai was staring at you. 

*I wonder what's she's thingking?* He thought.

"Guys! By the way! Our school will be celebrating a camp fire at the garden tomorrow! I almost forgot to tell you! So.. we're going right? The school garden will be a perfect place for camp fire since its full of trees and flowers and its big!" D.O announced. 

"Sure, I think that will be fun" Lay commented. 

"I will join!" Luhan raised his hand then looked at Sehun "I will too hyung!" Then they started to cheered. 

Kai smirked "I will" 

"Me too!" Kris join in. 

"Well~~ I will!" Baekhyun chuckled. 

Silence filled the air when you and chanyeol didnt answered yet. 

"So, You're going right?" Luhan asked you. You just gulped. 

" How about you Chanyeol? You're going? " Baekhyun asked chanyeol. 

*If Hyejin will not go.. I wont* Chanyeol looked at you. *Why are you looking at me like that?!* You thought. 

"I.. I will" Chanyeol was cut off by you,

"I guess there's nothing wrong if I will join " You smiled. 

After you answered they turned their heads to Chanyeol, "I was about to tell I will be going also" He smiled. 

"Okay then! It will be fun!" D.O thumbs up. 

"Yes!" Then you and flower boys thumbs up. Soon you and Flower Boys started eating again.