Looking for you

My boy next door

"EOMMA!" You heard Baekhyun screamed. You opened your head and turned your head. A tear fell from your eyes. It rolled to your cheeks. *Chan Ha* You saw her laying on the floor. She still tried to smile. 

"eomma! Please wake up! Dont die yet!" Baekhyun cried

Chan Ha smiled at Baekhyun. She tried to reach out her hand to touch Baekhyun's cheeks. "Dont cry for me, Im not your mom" 

"Dont tell me that! I know you are!" Baekhyun cried

"Im not your real...mom... Im sorry... Im so sorry.... " She said between her cries.

"And I dont care!" Baekhyun cried as she hug Chan Ha. "I dont care if you're not my mom! I still want to be your son!" 

"But ... I've been careless... " She said. 

"I didnt felt that... Eomma stop talking nonsense! I dont really care what you did before. All I want now is you. I want you to live. " Baekhyun cried. 

Chan Ha smiled "I love you...My son" Then Chan Ha suddenly fainted. 

"EOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun cried. 

Jihoon, who was stunned of what he did,  still on his place. He dropped gun. He kneeled down and started to shred tears. "Im so sorry... I didnt mean... Im so sorry!" He looks like he is crazy. 

" Your sorry is not enough. You shot one of my daughter's savior. " Jihoon heard a familiar voice. He turned around just to see Jeong Hyunsu, Your father, on his side. 

"What are you doing here?!" Jihoon asked in shocked. You tittled your head in confusion. 

"You know, He's the man who told us about Suho" You heard Chanyeol whispered but its loud enough for you to hear. 

"What?" You asked but Chanyeol ignored you. He wanted you to hear your father's words. 

"Im here because of my daughter. " He said as he looked at the rescue team saving Baekhyun's mom. " Its been years after I saw her. Chan Ha took away my princess from me. But I forgive her for that.. she saved my princess.. from you. She always use to save my daughter through Baekhyun. " 

Baekhyun looked at him "You know me?" 

"Of course I do! That's the reason why I came one time to your dorm. To tell you guys to protect and take good care of Hyesu.. Hyejin. I never thought that she will get attach to you guys. Right Lay?" -Jeong Hyunsu 

"Yes... " Lay nodded at him. You were now totally confuse, " I've never thought that you're the girl I was looking for... really. " 

"And Im sorry Hyejin.. for not telling where I am.. who I am.. Im your father. I never left you. I actually looked for you. I looked for you in Jeju for so long! I never gave up looking for you.. My daughter.. Can you forgive me for waiting you for this long? I actually first saw you at a bus.. I was the driver of that Bus... " 

Flash back : 

 

When Jeong Hyunsu saw you out of the bus station he smiled, *I've been looking for you for so long.. Hyejin* then he turned just to see Chanyeol with covered with your pink jacket with a Kool Fever on his head. 

He sighed "My daughter is inlove with this guy. " He giggled. 

 

End of flashback 

"Appa" You called. Your father looked up with a smile on his eyes. "Saranghaeyo" You smiled. 

Your father's eyes is wet now, "Sa-saranghae aegi" He laughed. 



























 

A/N: Next Chapter is the last chapter :(