Boys Inlove

My boy next door

"Then tell me why? Why would you want to break up with me huh?! " Jieun yelled. Kai just remained silent. 

"are you done? Cuz I want to finish this relationship now" Kai answered. 

Jieun smirked, "Kai are you serious?! " She smirked again, " Would you want me to remind of what happened to Hyuna?! Its what it feels now! What you felt before! Im feeling it now! What now Ka-" Jieun stopped when she saw Kai's hand curled. 

"Dont let me remember Hyuna" Kai said coldly. 

"Why wont I?! You love her so much right?! I can be hyuna! " Jieun yelled.

Kai pushed Jieun in the wall and looked at her with his angry eyes. He looks so scary than ever. He looks like a monster who wants to eat alive human. 

"Kai! You're hurtin-" Jieun tried to talked but.. 

"Im inlove with someone now. She is very close to me and I dont know why I like her so much. She ... She... She changed my heart ... This heart is only for Hyuna before.. But... now.. she owns it.." Kai looked at Jieun's scared eyes. 

"W-what? You d-dont lo-love hyuna anymore?" Jieun tried to speak. 

"I hate to hear her name because I can still see my broken heart when I hear her name.. You know that. " Kai answered. 

"Wh-who is this girl?" Jieun asked with her teary eyes. 

*Hyejin.. her* Kai thought. He didnt answered Jieun's question instead he let go of her. Jieun's eyes are blurd now. She cant help but cry infront of the guy she really loves. She cant take it anymore. It feels she wants to hurt herself but .. She dont know.. Her mind is floated with so many question. 

"Kai.." Jieun called. 

"Dont call my name. " Kai turned around and run away from Jieun. 

Jieun kneeled down and cried with snow in her knees. "I will look for that girl.. And Im going to make sure.. She will suffer." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Listen to this song while reading :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmYQDPs2HE4 )

(Kai's POV) 

Im sorry Jieun.. I cant help it but .. I fell in love with her.. I told myself not to fall for another girl besides from Hyuna but... She came. The girl who changed me this past two months. From the first time I saw her.. That moment I knew she was a girl. Will she ever find my heart then? Will I let her know that I love her? Shall I tell her that I know that she's a girl? Will you push me away .. Hyejin?

For the past years I always use to play girls hearts but.. Now.. You're playing with me? or Am I just a fool who fell inlove with you? This is so crazy Hyejin! I hate you argh!!!!! 

(Kris' POV) 

*Touches his lips* Kris! What's happening to you dude? You're a fighter right?! But why cant you fight this feelings?! Kris he is a boy! Hyesu is a boy like you! You cant be a gay Kris! You're not a gay! You told you to fall for a boy?! *Lay down on bed* 

But those eyes.. I love those eyes.. Just the eyes I wanted and those Lips.. I almost kissed them. I cant believe .. from all the girls who likes me.. I liked a boy.. Hyesu are you killing me?! This is so crazy! *Raflled his hair* I hate my heart. 

(Luhan's POV) 

*Coming in and out from their dorm to check you * Is hyesu already home? Its already pass 10! Should I call him? Should I look for him? WAIT! Luhan why are you worrying about that little donkey?! He has his own life! He can go home by his own! Why are you worried again?!

*Touches his chest* Why are you so worried about him? He is a by Luhan! A boy! How many times am I going to tell you that he is a boy and not a girl?! Why do you care so much to him? What's with me?! Luhan? Am I still Luhan the chic guy? Or Luhan the gay?! NO! IM NOT A GAY! I LOVE GIRLS! AND I WILL ONLY LOVE AND LIKE GIRLS! but.. My heartbeat.. Its beating for him.. *Sat down in the couch* Luhan is gay? Luhan likes boys now? *Worried face*

(Sehun's POV) 

*Sitting beside you*  *Looks at you while you were sleeping in the bus* I dont know but why am I feeling this way? Its like I saw those eyes before? Why is it I feel the different way around? Its like you're a butterfly who just touched a flower.. me? *You snored* *Sehun chuckles* I dont know but Im happy that you're my friend. 

I feel so happy everytime I see you. I dont know what im feeling but Its crazy you know? Just seeing you makes my mood a lively one. Remember this morning? You cried like a baby boy. I admit I panicked. Alot. I dont know what to do but when I saw Luhan hyung have a brilliant idea I joined in and tried my best to make you laugh. Did you noticed that? I dont know.. Im still confuse.. *Sighed* 

(D.O's POV)

*In his bed room, studying* Arghh!! *Throws the book in his bed* I cant concentrate! Aishh. *Looks at the clock* 10:15 pm already? Hmmm.. *Remembered what happened awhile ago* I cant believe My heart just raced when I hold your hand. What's with you? Huh?

*Rolled to his side (Bed)* Hyesu.. You're a boy and Im not a gay to fall inlove with you.. *Sighed* My mind is distracted by you. You .. you're always in my mind. 

(Chanyeol's POV) 

*In the kitchen, He's holding your Kool Fever box* Who are you? I keep on looking for you but you were no where to find. Where are you now? Will fate help me to look for you? I want to thank you and give your jacket back. If you only know I always think of you. I dont know but you have a big impact in my heart. 

*Smiled* How I wonder what you look like? And how will I ever know you if I didnt even saw your face? Will I just  remember those hands I hold on to once? Will we ever meet again like that moment? I will never forget those hands.. I fell inlove with you.. Anonymous. 

(Lay's POV)

That girl with Suho hyung... Im still looking for her but... *Sighed* really hard to look for her. She is like an ant.. She is so small that you cant even find where is she. Can this love will even get better than I thought? Its really hard to look for you.. I promise.. If I will be able to meet you again, I will protect you ask you what's your connection with Suho. 

Those scared eyes, Those tears.. I dont know but it feels weird.. When I saw Hyesu cried awhile ago.. Its like.. you.. *Sighed* 

(Baekhyun's POV)

*Walking outside alone* His brother will be fine. Hyejin.. Be strong.. *Sighed* I cant take this.. I really do like you hyejin but it seems that when I give up this feelings my mom will be in big trouble.. Your father told me not to tell everyone about this.. I thought this mission is going to be a piece a cake but.. That moment that your father told me about you and that moment he gave a picture of you.. I fell for you.. And those moments when you use to visit Kingka highschool to see Suho.. My heart cant help but smile. 

Im sorry Hyejin.. I love you.. Please forgive me..