Baekhyun as a Son

My boy next door

You opened your eyes. First your sight is blurd, you blink many times to adjust to the light. When you're finally adjusted with the light you looked around. You tried to move but your shoulder hurts. You groaned in pain. 

"Aww~" You cried. You sat up and looked around while holding your shoulder by your other hand. You're inside in a big room. You're sitting in a big and soft bed that's purple in color. You looked around, The room is full of stuffed toys. You dont want to know where are you, you just want to run away here. 

You tried to remember what happened before. *I remembered.. I was with Kai when someone shot a gun at my shoulder then I fainted. I heart voices.. Baekhyun's voice, He's mad.. His voice is like he's stopping someone. Then Chanyeol... * Then you remembered that moment you heard another shot of gun, You heard flower boys' voices screaming over Chanyeol's name. *Did something happened to Chanyeol?* You worried. Suddenly a tear fell down from your eyes. *What happened to Chanyeol? What's Happening? Where am I?* You have so many questions but none of them cannot be answered because first of all, Who is the one who bought you here? 

Suddenly you heard a knock from the door. A lady entered entered your room. Your eyes widened. *WHO IS SHE?!* The lady smiled at she walked towards you. Your jaw dropped to the next words your heard. 

"My daughter, How are you?" 









--------------------------------------

Chanyeol was rushed into the nearest hospital near your school. He was covered with blood. Kris was about to cry when he saw Chanyeol's blood. Luhan stayed with Sehun, Flower boys knows that Sehun is scared of blood. Sehun keeps on crying when he saw his friend covered with blood. Lay and Kai is the one who helped carry Chanyeol to the strecher. D.O and Baekhyun called Suzy to inform what happened to Chanyeol. Suzy said she wants to go home again in korea but they stopped her. They told suzy just to in America with Gongchan (Her husband). Its not safe for her to stay here. 

(Flashback) 

A group of black men covered with mask surrounded you and Kai. Little did you know Chanyeol was looking for you at that time. He asked Lay where are you, Lay sighed and answered him "She's with Kai, outside the school". Chanyeol nodded with a smile, Lay looked at him. 

"Why?" Lay asked. 

"N-nothing" Chanyeol simply answered. *I just want to show her the necklace I bought her.* Chanyeol thought as he walked away from Lay to look for you. When chanyeol finally reached outside he heared a shot of gun. Hr immediately run, he saw anonymous black men surrounding you and Kai. 

When chanyeol was about to run he saw Baekhyun running towards the anonymous men. Baekhyun kicked one of the men. Little did Baekhyun know, There was a man who was about to shoot you another gun. 

"Baekhyun! " Chanyeol screamed as he run towards you. Baekhyun saw the man, he kicked the gun. But there was another man who has a gone. He clicked the gone and shoot you. 

"Hyejin.. You're safe now" Chanyeol whispered to your ears but it seems like you're getting dizzy and weak because of the shot. He saw you looked up. He tried to smile. But afer that he was shoot my a gun by one of the man. 

"Chanyeol!" Flower boys shouted. They run away from the camp fire after one of the students reported that one of the students of their school had been shot by a gun. Lay immediately called the others.

Chanyeol hug you tight until he fainted too. You didnt felt his embrace because you already fainted before him. *I love you Hyejin* Chanyeol thought. 

 

(End Of Flashback) 

---------------------------------------

"Bwoh? who are you? " You asked in a curious tone. The lady giggled. 

"Im your mother. " She simply answered. 

"My Suho oppa told me not to believe in Strangers. " You told her. 

"That's right. Dont believe her" A familiar voice answered. You looked at the door. Your eyes widened when you saw Suho. He looks different now. He doesnt look like the old Suho you knew before. 

"OPPA!" You called. Suho just looked at you. 

"So, Suho, Did you enjoy the show last night?" The lady laughed. 

"I bet Baekhyun will not like what you did to his bestfriend. " Suho answered as he walked towards you. 

"Oh please. Baekhyun wouldn't know that I did that. Besides his bestfriend is so protective to your sister. Its his fault too" The lady answered.  

*Wait! Who is this lady?! What's her connection with Baekhyun?!* You thought. 

"You're not a good mother.. If I could only escape here. " Suho muttered. 

"Watch your words mister Suho. Dont show your bad attitude in front of your sister!" The lady seems to be mad. 

"Hyejin knows that Im like this. She knows me better than you. You thought we will accpet you as our mother? Tsk. NEVER. After flirting with Baekhyun's father you will be flirting with our father?! For what?! Money too?! Who's next after our father?! Kai's?! Kris'?! Luhan? Sehun? Lay? D.O? " Suho is raising up his voice. 

*Oh no. Dont told me that She's Baekhyun's... Mom* You thought. 

"I told you, I love your father" The lady protested. 

"You love him because he has money. " suho answered back. 

"What's your problem?!" The lady is so angry. 

"My problem is why dont you just adopt your own child instead of making us sudder here?! Making Baekhyun believe for your lovely lies?! If only I have a chance! Tsk. Why dont you just live my father?! Thats all you wanted right?! Why do you want me and Hyejin suffer?! Cant you see Baekhyun's suffering?! He's missing his own mother! Believing his mother is in danger! He even kidnapped me just to save you.. well, for nothing!" Suho raised his voice. 

"You're baekhyun's mom? " You suddenly cut them off. 

The lady looked at you. 

"Baekhyun misses you so much. Dont you know that? Everyday I can see in his eyes that he really misses you. Even though he's a very cheerful guy deep inside he wants to see his mother. He even told us the story behind why Suho is gone. " 

"Wait! Flower Boys already knows that you're a girl?!" The lady asked. 

"It doesnt even matter right? Baekhyun told us that he is just doing this for you. But when he realized that what he was doing is wrong he stopped. He stopped contacting the head of this plans. " 

"Thats why we cant contact him. He already left the group. Tsk. He's so useles.." The lady crossed her arms over her chest. 

"No! He's not!" You protested. 

The lady was startled. 

"Baekhyun is not useless! He's a very nice guy! He loves his friends so much! Even though he did something wrong he feels so sorry about it! I already forgive him. I understand him. But I dont understand why you, he's mother, never understand that?!" You asked. 

"Its because... 




































He's not my real SON"