Winter Flakes!

My boy next door

You were walking alone. Its already 10pm in the evening yet you're still outside. You excused yourself to flower boys that you want to go home but the real reason is you just want to be alone now. You dont want someone seeing you so dperessed. You want to run away from your problems and your sickness of being weak. You were wearing your violet jacket and you're wearing a big bonet that almost cover your eyes. No one can recognize you by the way you look. You dont care atleast none can tease you that you're weak. 

You sighed and look up in the sky. "Why am I doing this again?" you asked yourself. You miss your brother so much but you have to finish your goal! That's to find your brother. 

On the other hand, Chanyeol is heading to a Mini Stop to stop by to grab something to eat. He didnt eat lunch awhile ago so its unfair to his stomach if he wont feed it in dinner time and in fact his fever is back again. He happily hop the streets until he reached the Mini Stop even though he feel he's hot. He pushed the door and went in. He felt the cold breeze of the aircon coming from the store. He playfully shooked his head and went to buy food. 

He grab some ramen cup noodles and sat down and poured it with hot water. He set it aside for the noodles to cook. He sighed and looked around. The place seems so quiet, maybe because its already kind a late thats why. He looked around the streets. He noticed a group of boys, Maybe as same age as him, That looks like gang boys. They're wearing black coats and they look terribly scary and violent. "Boys today" He said and sat down. 

When He was finish eating his ramen he went outside to walk back to their dorm. He suddenly noticed a figure, he's not sure because its too dark. Its like the figure is with the gang he saw before. He walk closer to the spot but he hide himself. 

"Hey! You, Are you a girl or a boy?" The boy seems to be drunk by the way he speak. 

*Aissssshhh!* you tried to pull away. "Stay away!" You warned them with your girly voice. 

"So you're a girl! " one of the boys said. He put his arms around you and tried to kiss you but you pushed him. 

You gasped. *OMO! I FORGOT! IM A BOY!* But then you realized that you're wearing a big bonet so no one can recognize you. "YAH!" You yelled. 

Another boy was about to punch your face, You closed your eyes *OMO!*, you thought,  but then Chanyeol quickly grab his wrist. "Its not right to hurt a girl right?" Chanyeol threw his wrist. The boys recognized chanyeol and they laughed at him. 

"You're a member of *hiccup* a flower boyssssssssssssssssssss" the drunk boy said. He went towards Chanyeol and tried to punch him but chanyeol grab his wrist quickly and stopped him "Dont dare to touch me or you'll be a dead buffalo. " Chanyeol warned. The boy stepped back and run away. The other boys followed him. 

Chanyeol looked at you, He looked at you carefully. You were still closeing your eyes. 

"Uhm.. They're gone miss" Chanyeol spoke out with his deep voice. He cough. 

You slowly opened your eyes. You looked around if its true, You looked at the guy and saw chanyeol standing infront of you. You stared at him for about 15 seconds then you quickly run to him, you embraced him. 

"Thank you Chanyeol" You cried out. "You saved me. I was so scared. I just pretended to be strong but the fact is im still weak. " You spoke. *Just let me be a girl now. He wont notice* 

Chanyeol felt his heart beat faster. He slowly look down to you. You looked up. He can see only your blurd face. "W-welcome" He replied. You noticed that Chanyeol is kinda red. You touched his forehead, "OMO! YOU'RE BURNING HOT!" You step away. You quickly search your bag to look for your Kool Fever Pack. You immendiately put it to his forehead. Chanyeol's jaw dropped. 

"Here, I will give this to you. Always bring that okay? " You grab his hand and put the pack of Kool Fever into his palm. You looked at him and smiled. 

 He looked at your hand. He hold your hand and suprisingly pulled you for a hug. *What the-" you thought. You can feel chanyeol's heartbeat. *His heart is racing! OMO! HIS MIGHT THAT WORST!* you thought. You tried to pull away but he spoke out "Dont. I want to be warm" You slowly nodded and obyed him. He looked at the Kool fever pack in his hand. "Are you the girl in the bus?" He asked. 

You were shocked *He can still remember that?!* You slowly nodded. "I miss you" He whispered. You were shocked of what he said. "Thanks for taking good care of me" He added. You smiled at his words. *No problem chanyeol* You thought. Suddenly you and chanyeol looked up. You noticed snow flakes pouring down. "Wow, This is amazing" Chanyeol giggled 

"Why? " You asked. "Because I met you again... Then its the time that the snow poured down" Chanyeol smiled. You smiled back .He pulled away from the hug and hold your hand. *I promise.. i will remember this hand* "Who are you?" He asked. You panicked to his question. You lowered your head. "I cant tell you" You pulled away your hand and you run away. You left chanyeol standing there alone. *Its okay chanyeol. You'll meet her again. * he took a glimpse of your Kool Fever pack again *Those soft hands*