The Beginning

My boy next door

" FLOWER BOYS IS HERE!!!! " 
"OMG! THEY'RE SO HANDSOME!" 
"HANDSOME! " 
" KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Flower boys are very popular among your school, Seoul Girls highschool. Kingka school is the dream school of all boys in town. Once you were able to enter this popular school, then its for sure you're handsome. Many students graduated from Kingka Highschool were living in fame now, some are singers, theater actors, tv. actors and etc. Kingka Highschool is a high ranked school in Seoul and all over the country of Korea. 

You were with your friends, infront of Kingka Highschool. They were shouting and cheering for their crushes. They look pretty funny not knowing that your older brother is the prince of Kingka Highschool. You dont want them to know actually, if they will, you will prefer eating black beans everyday than being surrounded with girls in school giving you to gifts for your brother. On the otherside, Your borther also didnt want to tell the other boys that he has a little sister, why? He wanted to protect ypu from boys. He wanted you to study first and forget about love thing. He wants a brighter future for you so will be wealthy and successful someday in the future. 

" Hyejin! Aren't you going to yell with us?! They're there! The boys are there!!!" Your friend Jieun invited you. You sigh and smiled at her. " Nahh~~ I dont have time for boys" you giggled. 

"Bwoh?! Are you joking me?! " Jieun giggled and grab your wrist. She pulled you with her and went to the crowd. Jieun keeps on screaming your brother's name with your other friends, Minzy, Dara and Bom. 

*Silly girls* You thought and giggled. You looked away and you saw your brother on his way to the gate. By that, girls get wild like animals in the zoo. They are so addicted to flower boys. 

"GIVE WAY!!!!" The guard yelled. Girls give way and left a space in the middle. The flower boys exited the gate. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPZ-qh7XGKA (Listen to this while reading) 

" The FLOWER BOYS ARE HERE!!!!!" The girls yelled all at the same time. You were standing there in the middle of the sea of girls. Your arms cross over your chest, you were smiling and looking at your brother who is puts a smile on his face. *My brother is the best. He can make a girl's heart melt with his smile. Im happy he's my brother* you thought and smirked. 

" Hi girls!! " Kai waved his hand, Girls screamed

" O____O They're getting more and more everyday" D.O's eyes widened seeing the sea of girls infront of his school. 

"Yah, Kris Hyung, You told me you'll tutor me Math later" Sehun tap Kris' shoulder

"Yes I will maknae" Kris ruffled Sehun's Hair. 

"Chanyeol, There are another sea of girls here in front of our school, Haha! WHAT DO YA THINK?! " Luhan  put his arms around Chanyeol's neck,

Chanyeol laughed, "You're still the prettiest of them all Luhan" Chanyeol winked

"YOU!" Luhan slapped Chanyeol's shoulder.

" Yah, Are you fine? " Suho asked Lay,

"Yes, Im fine " Lay smiled. Suho knows that Lay is just the shy type and he's not like Kai and Luhan who loves to show their side to everyone. "Okay, " Suho put his arm around Lay's neck and ruffled his hair. 

" Kai!!" A girl called Kai. Kai turned around and saw the cute little girl, he guess that she's a middle school student. The girl blushed when Kai went towards her. "What?" He asked. His eyes were on the girl's face. 

"I-uhmm-Im here to give you- here!" She pulled out a small cake in her hand. "I-i-made this.." She blushed. Kai smiled at her and raffled her hair, "Cute!" He giggled, with his voice that's too deep, He successfully melted the young girl's heart. Kai took the cake and walk away to catch up with his friends. 

"Kai! What is that?" Baekhyun asked pointing at the cake he was holding.

"cake, What do you think? " He asked and giggled. 

Baekhyun made a face and laughed. Together, Flower boys exited the Kingka Highschool and went to their dorm. 


*Author's note: So guys! Hi! oo is here! <3 Hope you'll love this fiction! My 12 alien boyfriends is near to end. :((( Hope you'll like and support my fiction! Lets support EXO ! <3 *