Holy Sh*t.

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while, Kris and I were both finally allowed to leave the hospital and head back home. Then the next day, it was hello Korea.

"Thanks again for all your help Yi." I said with a smile. Yi smiled back and patted my back.

"I hope you both get better soon." She said, and with that. That was the last time I saw her. Tabitha lended me an outfit to wear for the mean time till' we reach back home. She was pretty petite so everything worked out. Kris also wore my dad's clothes. It was kind of weird seeing him wear his clothes..

I felt like I was the most helpless person in the world while on crutches. I couldn't hold anything, or walk or run properly either, but I'm sure there were people out there who had it worse then I did. Like Kris for example.

"So are you guy's ready for Korea?" Tabitha asked as we all got inside the car. Of course I was! But I didn't know how to reply because I didn't want to make it seem like I was happy to leave them as soon as possible.

"Yeah, I miss my friends and family." Kris said.

"What about you Miku?" Tabitha asked.

"..Yep!" I said. 

 

The ride home almost seemed as if it took forever. Kris pretty much slept the whole way, while Tabitha and my father kept making little flirty remarks. I just pretended to be asleep since that was a better way to hear my father and Tabitha's conversations. Plus, there really wasn't anything better to do.

After about and hour and a half, we reached home. Tabitha helped Kris pack, while my father helped me pack. 

My father was acting weird ever since we left the hospital. He wasn't his derpy self at all. He was quite...Almost boring. Why? I didn't know...But I had a pretty good idea.

Was it because I was leaving him?

Possibly.

"Are you okay?" I asked. I didn't want to know the answer to his question. I didn't want to change my mind about staying or leaving. I knew he was sad, and that he most likely wanted Kris and I to stay.

"..Honestly?" He asked looking at me. I stared into his brown eyes, and slightly nodded.

"Not one bit." He said folding my last pair of jeans and throwing it in my bag. He slumped down on my bed, and sighed. I hoped closer over to him, and jumped on to the bed next to him.

"...Why?" I asked.

"Well...Getting my little girl back was hard. Now that I finally have her, she's leaving me." He said. I felt my heart tear a little hearing him say those words...

I gently placed my hands on top of his, and smiled.

"I'll visit. Trust me. But, you should visit too, and make sure to bring Tabitha along." My dad looked at me and smiled.

"I don't think I can face your mom again..." He said in a low tone.

"But we all have to face our fears don't we? You'll be fine, she won't bite." I said, and with that, our night went on. In less then just 5 hours, I was heading home.

 

We got in the airport just in time before our plane was leaving. A airport employee helped Kris and I with the luggages since both of us were disabled to really do anything. We were right in front of our gates, and it was time for our goodbyes.

First, it was Tabitha and I.

"I hope you arrive safely in Korea. Please visit again, we'll really miss you and Kris." Tabitha said with a tight squeeze. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Will do, visit Korea when you can!" I said with a smile, and she nodded. Then, it was my father...It was obviously going to be harder to say goodbye to him. 

"Miku, make sure to call, or email me when you can alright? I need to know that my little girl is alright." He said. Before I could say another word he grabbed me in for a hug. While in his arms I felt tears coming in my eyes. I slowly let loose, and my father saw me cry and I could've swon I saw him wipe away a small tear.

"Now, you both go on, or you'll miss your plane!" My father cried. Kris and I both nodded and we started walking towards our plane. Before I completely walked into the shuttle, I ce more to see my father and Tabitha. I let loose of another tear, and they waved goodbye. I forced a small smile, and quitely said.."Goodbye.."

 

"Aish, when will my arm heal!?" Kris cried. We both took our seats in the plane, were anxious to just get home already.

"At least you can walk-" I was interrupted with a bunch girls giggling from the other side of the aisle. I turned to look at about three girls checking Kris out. Bakas. He's taken.

I turned to look at Kris who was already getting ready to go to sleep. Baka.

 

-Baekhyun's POV-

I felt like I was going to throw up. How will she take it when she finds out? Will she surprised? Sad? Or even mad? Only a few more hours till' I saw her beautiful face, and well...Kris. Boy, I was jealous of how he spent t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter