Admit It.

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Suki's POV-

   I was starting to regret coming to Korea to visit Kris. I miss my boy, I really did. But it seems as if I came to visit Jihyun instead of Kris and Han, Now that I'm caught up with all this wedding drama. I loved helping out Jihyun, and Melony with wedding planning, and decorations, and food caterings but now...It was going overboard. I hadn't even spent one day with Kris yet. Of course, I don't blame him. I understand him and Miku try to spend as much time together as possible. But still, I missed him.

"Suki, what do you think of these earrings for the wedding? Is it to simple?" Jihyun asked as she held up a pair of diamond earrings. I sighed and shook my head. 

"It's beautiful, Jihyun." I said with a forcefull smile. This wedding is coming slower, and slower.

I was sitting on Jihyun and Han's bed in their room. It felt a bit odd sitting on their bed. On my ex-husband's and fiance's bed. Who knows what they do on here. I shuddered. I awkwardly stood up and came over to Jihyun.

Right then, Miku and Kris both walked in smiling, and laughing. What's up with those two? Hmph, young love-birds. Jihyun looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"Oh hey! Did you guy's need something?" Jihyun asked. Miku and Kris slowly looked at each other and smiled.

"Ah...No, we just wanted to tell you guy's Miku and I were going out-Ahem, we're just going to go hang out with the others." Kris said as he akwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Baka." I heard Miku mumble in a barely audible tone, but loud enough for me to hear.

"You mean with Xiumin, Sehun and them?" Jihyun asked, and Miku began nodding with a smile that took up half her small face. She's like a little kid at times, I swear.

"Alright then, just come come before dinner." Jihyun said with a smile as she continued examining which jewlery she should wear. 

Something was obviously up with the kids. I knew they were hanging out together, maybe...A date? Jihyun you're so clueless..

After I heard footsteps go down the stairs, and the front door slamming shut, I decided It was time to open Jihyun's eyes to everything that was going on. It was either now, or never. 

"Jihyun we have to talk." I said in a stern voice, keeping my posture. I didn't want to get involved but, I wanted Kris and Miku to both be happy, and not live a secret life. Jihyun gave me a confused look, and took a seat on her bed.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I fiddled around with the sleeves of my shirt, and bit my bottom lip. Should I do this?

"It's about Kris and Miku..." I said. Still confused, Jihyun gave me that more-information-please, look. I let out a loud sigh and walked over and took a seat on a chair near her bed. This is harder then I thought it would be.

"Kris and Miku are closer then you think they are...They're...In love." I said. Right when those words came out of my mouth I quickly closed my eyes shut, and looked away. I didn't even want to see her expression. After a while of silence and not hearing Jihyun say a word, I slowly opened my eyes, and turned to see Jihyun was gone.

What the hell? Where'd she go?

 

-Miku's POV-

  Kris decided to take me out for the day since both of us were finally out of our crippled mode. We healed sooner then we expected and just a couple days before the wedding. But sadly Team Crippled was gone.  

"Haha, alright I pick truth." I said as I took a sip of my fruit smoothie. Kris and I were having a day out together, without anyone around. Just the two of us. Finally.

"Hmmm, why did you start calling me baka instead of pabo?" Kris asked. I took another sip and thought. Hmmm, I don't know really. Why did I start calling him baka instead of pabo?

"I don't know honestly...Maybe because I spoke Japanese more instead of Korean. But now I speak more Korean then Japanese." I said and Kris began nodding. Kris slightly had some whip cream on the tip of him nose from his drink. I smiled and leaned in closer to wipe it off with a napkin.

"Bakaa~" I sang, and we both began laughing.

Right then, a waitress came over to Kris and I. 

"Aw you two are so cute! If only my boyfriend and I were like that. Anyways! Would you guys like anything else?" She asked. Kris and I both looked at each other and shook our heads. 

"No thank you, that'll be all." Kris answered with a cute smile. She nodded and walked away. We're cute together? Keke~ Well that sure brightens up my day even more.

After Sweet Tooth, Kris decided to take me to the COEX Aquariam here in Seoul. I was really excited since I only went to an aquariam once when I was younger with my fath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter