What Did He Come For?

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your gold digging mother.."

"Mrs. Byun.."

"Say a big naughty word Miku!"

"Cinderella story..."

Everything Hinami had said to me this morning was replaying in my mind. How could she be so rude? I mean, I have to admit, I can also have a bad atitude myself, but she was just off the charts disrespectful and rude to someone she barely knew. All she knows about me was that I was going to be related to Kris, I'm dating Baekhyun, I'm Japanese, Italian, & Korean, and my name. She doesn't know a single trait of mine. 

She doesn't know about my history to judge me.

She doesn't know what i've been through to judge me.

Who did she think she was?

"Excuse me! Miss? I've been asking for my order 4 times now!" A customer screamed at my face making me jump back a little. I was at Sweet Tooth working for the rest of the day, but I really wasn't in place after what Hinami said to me. It wasn't like I didn't put her in her place, I did insult her in someway back, but for some reason her words hurt me a lot because maybe..maybe they were kind of true?

"I'm so sorry, what was your order one last time?" I asked, and the lady rolled her eyes.

"I wanted a box of macaroons, and cupcakes." She said as she put her hand on her hip. 

"Right away, would you like 24 macaroons, or 36? Same with the cupcakes." I said as I started to dial in the numbers on the cash register.

"24, I'm on a diet." She said.

"...Oh...right. That will be 50,000 won." I said with a small smile. Kumi packed the macaroons and cupcakes for me and the lady handed me over her cash.

She took her boxes of goods and left the bakery. I looked around the store and everyone was served, and good to go. It was almost time for my shift to be over and I was glad. I just needed a break from everything. Especially the evil turtle Hinami.

"What's wrong buttercup?" Kumi asked me with a smile as she came towards me and leaned towards the counter.

"Life ." I said with a frown, and Kumi scoffed.

"Says the girl who has a wonderful house, a wonderful soon to be family, an amazing boyfriend, amazing friends, and a amazing best friend. Which is me by the way. What more could you ask for?" Kumi asked. She had a point, I couldn't just let one person let me down so hard..

"I mean Miku your life is pretty good. I have to live alone just to go to this school, I have to pay my own rent at times, I feel lonely, I haven't had a boyfriend in so long, my apartment is the size of your bathroom. Plus, I work at a bakery for a real job, you don't have to! You just work here for the fun of it. You have money all the time with you." Kumi said as she looked a little sad and down.

I started to feel a little bad for her. Kumi was there to hear all my sorrows and problems, but I never really asked about her personal life.

"It all gets better Kumi, trust me. You'll meet someone amazing soon, I promise." I said as I smiled at her and patted her shoulder to comfort her.

"Well, enough about my boring life. What happened with Suki and your mom and Han yesterday!?" Kumi asked, and I began to smile when I started to think about what happened.

"My mom was totally cool with Suki can you believe that?! But Han wasn't so happy about Suki being here.." I said, and Kumi began to nod.

"So your mom likes Suki? Wow! I was expect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter