Landing In Hell | Apology

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! (: First off, before starting this new chapter I'd like to apologize for being absent, and not making 'Breaking Boundaries' as fun and exciting as it used to be, so you can pretty much say it kind of went 'downhill' which again, I apologize. I left for a while but now Im back, and I'll try my very best to get back on track even if it'll take a lot of work. I hope to recieve good feed back soon! (:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well the plane ride wasn't so bad. No one ended up sitting next to me so I had two whole seats to myself. Yay. I wasn't the happiest person. Not one bit. Even if I was going to a beautiful, romantic, foreign place, I'll probably be a depressed, unthankful person the whole month I was going to be here. I got all my belongings and let out a large sigh as I got out of the airport waiting for my father and Tabitha to magically appear and keep me for a month till' the wedding.

Even if I wasn't happy to be in Italy, the place was beautiful. So were the people. It was just a beautiful place period. Before I can scan the place again, I heard someone scream my name. A familiar voice. A middle-aged man's voice. I turn to see my father smiling and waving and coming towards me with a younger looking girl beside him. Tabitha. I figured.

I didn't want to leave a bad impression on the first 30 seconds I was there so I let out a small, forceful smile. I took a good look at the woman who stole my father away from me mother and I. She was short, very short, maybe under 160 cm. She was light-skinned, and she had bright green eyes, and light red hair that came up to her shoulders. She was clinging onto my father's arm, while smiling at me while she was walking towards my direction.

"Dad, hey." I said unethusiastically.

"Theres my little Miku! You've grown so much since the last time I saw you! Come here you little cherry blossom!" My father said with excitement all over his voice as he let go of Tabitha and quickly came over to hug me. It felt the same. Hugging him. He smelled the same. Like heavy cologne. The way he hugged, everything was the same. But at the same time it wasn't. He wasn't married to my mother, we weren't in our small little house in South Korea. Things that are too good end up to bad. He finally let go and look down at me and smiled showing his pearly whites.

"Miku, this is Tabitha. Tabitha this is my little girl Miku." My father said. Tabitha smiled at me expecting me to smile back, but I just nodded.

"Nice to meet you Miku, your father has told me so much about you. It's pretty much all he talkes about. Miku, Miku, Miku." Tabitha said. It sounded like she wasn't much of a fan of me. Did she honestly think I was competition for her iin my father's life? But it entertained me hearing a stranger talk about me like that.

"Oh really? How nice." I said as I rolled my eyes. My father carried my luggage over to the car and Tabitha walked along with me. There was an awakward silence between us, and I honestly could careless if one of us broke it or not. Tabitha was about to open to say something, but I got a text on my phone. I held up a finger to inform her I would listen to her later. She shut and gave a weird look, and I quickly took out my phone to read the text.

 

"Miku! I hope you arrived safely, we already miss you to bits! Even baka Kris! I hope you have fun, and don't forget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter