Happy Birthday Kris.

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was home studying, and Melony was just busy cleaning up the already spotless house. Kris had been in his room all day ever since he came home from the school's library. 

He mainly just wanted the extra education to show Suki that he didn't need her one bit. He was fine without a mother. But deep down inside he truly did want her back. She had already called more then 5 times, but he either ignored it, or put his phone on silent. He didn't want to deal with her, and he didn't want to hear her soothing voice. It'll just make him miss her even more.

"MELONY AH~!" Kris shouted from his room, and Melony sprinted up the steps to Kris's room.

"Aishhh, yes Kris?" Melony asked.

"I'm starving, what's for dinner?" Kris asked as he started to look over his papers again.

"Aish, well..I'll make whatever you want. How about seaweed soup? Some kimichi would be nice right? Or how about your favorite gimbap?" Melony asked. Kris loved all those dishes, it was hard for him to choose.

"How about all?" Kris said, and Melony frowned, and she started to mumble words under her breath and that just made Kris laugh.

Miku was off already at the party, but to Kris, she was out in Sweet Tooth working for extra pay. 

That idiot still works there huh? But for what? She doesn't need the money does she?

Shortly after, someone was knocking at the door. Melony was way to frustrated and busy trying to create the dishes, so Kris ended up answering the door. When he opened the door he was surprised to see Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan, and Kai all at his door.

"What are you guys doing here?" Kris asked. Out of nowhere Luhan started to cry. Fake cry.

"Wait, what the hell is going on?" Kris asked. He was clearly lost.

"M-my poor kitty Mr. Mittens got ran-ran over!" Luhan cried out in tears, and Kai patted his back, trying to hold his laughter.

"Wait-since when did you have a cat?" Kris asked, and Luhan started to cry harder.

"It doesn't matter anymore Kris! I-I don't think I can go on further in life without Mr. Mittens!" Luhan cried, and Kris felt even more lost.

"He wanted all the guy's over at my house, you know, to get his mind of you know who.." Baekhyun said.

"Please Kris! I know your busy studying and all, but..I need you! I need all of you! Mr. Mittens was my bestest friend and he's just gone!" Luhan cried.

"Alright, alright aish. Just let me get my jacket." Kris said as he went back inside to get his jacket in his room. When Kris was nowhere in sight, the boys bursted out laughing.

"I thought we agreed the cat's name would be Fluffy!" Chanyeol cried out and he crossed his arms and frowned.

"Oh who cares, it's just a dead cat." Kai said as he leaned against the brick column.

"How dare you.." Luhan said as he glared at Kai, and Baekhyun was busy laughing at how stupid they were all being. Kris came back with his jacket, and they were all ready. Luhan got his depressed mode on, and he started to fake cry again, all the way to Baekhyun's house.

 

The boys all later on reached Baekhyun's house from a cab, and Luhan finally stopped crying, and he started smile.

"Hehe..Time to surprise." Luhan whispered over to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun had told everyone to hide, and to hide all the party things. No one was in sight, not a single sign of party life.

The boys and Kris all casually walked over to the door, and after 3 seconds, Baekhyun pulled open his door, and it was pitch black.

"Turn on the lights, why is it so dark-?"

"SURPRISE!!!" Hundreds of people cried out, and Kris stood there in shock. There was a huge banner hanging on the cieling saying "Happy 19th Bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter