Wake Up.

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeah. Like everything was going perfect before. Heck no! My life was going downhill with a difficult desicion over choosing my brother or boyfriend. So then a car crash gets added to this messed up equation, and what does it equal? Well, you'll find out.

 

"Kris! KRIS!" I screamed. Blood was running down my forehead, and I had cuts of all sizes around my revealed skin. I was crying. Hard. I felt pain, and incredibly sad. I couldn't move so I just laid down. I knew already that my ankle was broken. Kris on the otherhand probably had it much worse. I could barely see anything since my eye sight was so blurry from all the crying, and pain. I heard the ambulance come, and just then, it started to rain quickly. I felt men and woman come out of their cars. Some watched, while others helped. Next thing I knew was that I closed my eyes and let the dreaming begin.

 

For the first time...I saw my son. Not as a baby, or as a toddler. But as a young little boy ready to go to his first day of school. I was so happy to send him off, but also a little sad. He was growing up so fast...He was excited about the first day of school. Alot. He woke up earlier then usual, and he got ready all by himself. He even prepared breakfast with the help of his father. My baby was all grown up.

He grew up to look a lot like...

Wow.

Both of my guys were so handsome.

I looked at my little TaeTae as he put on his shoes and tied the laces. I was suddenly startled when I felt someone set their hands on my hips. I turned to see him. 

His blurry face was slightly disappearing. Finally. When will I see the face of the person that I'll end up with forever? The person who had my first kid? The person who I ended up loving the most?

I smiled at him, and even though I couldn't see him, I knew he was smiling back. I leaned in closer, and he leaned close as well until our lips met.

He gently put his hand on my tummy and smiled.

"Tae Wan's on her way, I can't wait." He whispered in my ear. It's been about 4 years since having Tae Hyun, and we were all ready for another baby to come in and join the family. 

"Umma, appa! That's gross!" TaeTae cried as he covered his eyes when he saw us both kiss. I turned to look at my little munchkin and smiled. I lightly tapped his nose and laughed.

"Wait until you figure out how you were made." He said. I turned and glanced at him.

"Oh please, it's to early for the talk." I said with a smirk, and he just adjusted his tie and laughed.

"Well ready for school? You don't want to be late do you?" I asked, and Tae Hyun shook his head quickly.

"Then let's go. I'll drop you off before I head to work. I'll see you later Miku, alright?" He said, and I nodded. He came over to me and kissed my forehead. I opened the front door for the both of them and watched as the two walk off. It was so cute to see both father and son together..

I couldn't help but smile.

"Good luck." I mumbled to myself as I saw Tae Hyun get in the car and wave goodbye.

 

I wasn't dreaming anymore. But I didn't want to open my eyes to reality, because reality was currently the complete oppisite of my dreams. A complete nightmare. I felt tears roll down my face as I thought about my dream. It was so sweet...My heart felt all warm, and fuzzy. I just wish It all happened in real, and real soon.

So I'm going to end up being a house mom huh? I thought. Yuck.

I had no choice but to finally open my eyes to reality. I opened my eyes to find myself in a nice little bright hospital room with a large wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter