Game Over

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kumi and I both officially quit Sweet Tooth. I missed working there, and bonding with the customers. I stared at the small coffee shop as Kumi and I passed by it. Just like always, it was filled with people, mostly teenagers and couples who came back from school. Looking at Sweet Tooth just made me think about how much had happened ever since my father left. There was both good...and bad.

"Miku? Miku~" Kumi sang as she slightly nudged me. I shook my head and realized I dazed off staring at Sweet Tooth.

"Oh sorry, did you say something?" I asked and I slowly continued walking.

"Yeah, I was telling you about the dress I was wearing at the wedding...but, did you want to grab coffee or something from Sweet Tooth?" Kumi asked, and I slowly shook my head.

"I'm good, thanks. Anyways, what were you saying about your dress?" I asked, and Kumi began smiling.

"I don't know if Chanyeol and I should be matching or not, would it be cheesy?" She asked. I slowly smiled at the thought of Chanyeol wearing a dress.

"No, it would be cute!" I said with a small giggle. Kumi nodded with a smile and we both walked into our favorite boutique, not far from Sweet Tooth. Kumi and I quickly started looking through the clothes on the racks. Suddenly, my new phone that Han had bought me began ringing. It was a little hard reaching in my pocket to get my phone with my crutches, but I managed. Thank god I was getting red of my cast and crutches tomorrow.

I checked my phone to see that I had recieved a message from Baekhyun

It read:

"

Miku~ah! I miss you! Aigoo, it's been almost a week since I've seen you

since your busy with helping out on the wedding. I was wondering if you

wanted too hang out today? I can come pick you up where ever you are!

Message me back if you can hang out arrasso??

xoxo I Love You!

-Bacon :3"

 

I slowly smiled. He still never failed on making me smile or laugh. I later realized that Kumi was peeking over my shoulder and reading Baekhyun's message to me. When she realized I was staring at her she gave me a small wink.

"You better head over to your man, and deal with your other man when you get home. Little miss player." She coughed. I looked at her and made a face.

"I'm not a player! Just confused. Besides, I can't. I haven't gone shopping with you in forever!-"

"Shopping can wait Miku! Go, it's time." She said as she ushered me to leave the store.

"...T-time?!" I asked, and Kumi smiled and nodded.

"Yes hunny. T.I.M.E. Now go! It's now or never, and if you pick never, I swear you will you never met me. Now, go." She said with a smile. I found it incredibly odd how she could give me such a sweet, heart-warming smile after threatning me like that. Only Kumi.

 

Baekhyun shortly arrived after I texted him to come pick me up. He came out, and gave me a small kiss. He opened the door for me and we both got in.

"Oh, thanks for picking me up! Sorry for the trouble." I said, and Baekhyun smiled.

"My pleasure. It's no biggie. Now where does my girl want to go? The weathers pretty nice today don't you think? How about the park?" He asked, and I nodded with a smile.

"Sounds good!" I said.

The park was just about seven minutes away from where Kumi and I were shopping. We both arrived at the park and got out. Baekhyun helped me with my crunches and we began walking down a path that led to a gorgeous lake just behind the cherry blossom trees. It was nice seeing the kids out playing, and having a good time with each other.

Baekhyun and I slowly were walking side by side, and laughing and talking. It was nice for us to both just talk and hang out instea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter