Searching for Miku.

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So Jiwook was just there?" Kumi asked. I was in her living room wrapped in a bunch of blankets, drinking hot tea. I just gave her a glance and nodded.

"Wow, that's insane..Especially after what happened." Kumi said as she took a sip of her tea. We were sitting in her living room, looking out at the large view of the city. The fireplace was on, and i was already feeling better.

"I know, i thought i was going to never see him again." I said.

"Well, do you know why Kris just left?" Kumi asked. I looked at her and shrugged.

"I honestly don't know, i was trying to run after him, but that bastard was a little to fast for me." I said as i took another sip. I wonder where he is right now, what he's thinking, or doing..

 

Kris was home alone, and he was upstairs in his room just thinking. Everything went blank after he sprinted out of the store. He didn't know why he got so mad seeing Miku tightly under a stranger's arms. He wasn't a stranger to Miku obviously, but he was to Kris. Something about Jiwook bothered him. It wasn't jealousy, or was it? Then Miku came in his mind. Her lovely face, her bright smile, and her laugh that filled the room with joy. He didn't know what to feel about Miku. He was just as lost as she was. Dating her, would be gross, and disturbing. They were going to be related!

"She's stupid, dumb, immature, and a cluts. But then again...She's nice, caring, outgoing, and beautiful.." Kris mumbled. Then he remembered how he left that idiot in a place she wasn't smart with. He quickly got up from his bed, and put on a jacket, and he stormed out of the house. He quickly started to run faster, and faster, and he reached the towns area. When he reached the area, the golden haired idiot was no where in sight. He ran towards the movie store, and she wasn't there either.

It was raining harder and harder by the second, and big gray clouds started hovering over him. It was getting late, and the streets were getting emptier, and emptier. Stores and resturants were closing, and Kris started getting even more worried.

"MIKU! MIKUUU!" Kris screamed from the top of his lungs. It started to storm, and the streets were overflowing with water.

 

"Kumi, i seriously have to head home." I said. Kumi was preparing food in the kitchen, and even though i didn't eat anything all day, i still had to head home. My heart and mind said i had to go home but my stomach said i had to stay.

"No way! I didn't cook this large meal just for me! You're staying missy!" Kumi cried from the kitchen. I was in the living room watching a Korean love drama, and it made my life seem totally ish. The people in the drama seemed so happy with their lives. Their lovers weren't their siblings, and they weren't always insulting one another like Kris and I did. The smell of food was filling Kumi's cozy little apartment, and i obviously stayed.

"Dinner's ready!" Kumi shouted and i quickly got up and went to sit at the dinner table.

 

Kris finally gave up looking for Miku, and he headed home. I'm sorry Miku, i truly am sorry...I should've never left you.

He was feeling sick from screaming Miku's name so much in the rain, and from running in the terrible weather in only jeans, a t-shirt, a thin jacket, and sneakers. Kris headed home, and he was hoping you were safe.

"I should've never left you..I'm so sorry." Kris mumbled to himself as he lyed down on his bed. He was exhausted.

 

"That was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter