Knock, Knock.

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nope, your not going to school. Your fever is way over a 100." Melony said as she took the thermometer out of my mouth and showed my mom my temperature. My mom started over exaggerating by gasping and putting her hand inches away from , and widening her eyes. I admit, i felt like I was dying, but i was going to live. My head hurt, and I was super hot. 

"Oh no! I can't stay home and take care of you Miku! I have important wedding things to do, like the food catering orders, invations, and I have to go over-"

"I'll be fine home alone, plus I have Melony." I said as I looked up at Melony and she frowned.

"Actually...I can't I have to go take care of my mother.." Melony said, and my mom frowned along with her.

"Yah! Has Kris gone to school yet?" My mother asked and Melony shook her head. Oh no..they won't..they can't..

"KRIS!!" My mom screamed and Kris slowly walked into my room all dressed and ready for school. He's going to be so mad..

"Why isn't she dressed? And why does she look like someone just hit her with a bus?" Kris asked looking at me and my mom glared at him. 

"She's sick Kris!" My mom screamed making Kris jump back a little, and I couldn't help but feel insulted yet amused.

"Your staying home taking care of her. I won't be here till' dinner, and Melony will be back tomorrow, she has to take care of her mother. Understood? If I come home and my daughter is in the worst stage, you sir, will be in big trouble. Just take care of your sister okay?" My mom asked. She actually was starting to sound like a mom to Kris now. Staying home alone with Kris? While I'm dying in my bed? Yippee.

"Okay fine, fine. I'll stay." Kris said as he rolled his eyes and walked out of my room mumbling some words here and there. My mom and Melony left with a goodbye, and I was laying down in my bed like a dead pillow. It hurt when I moved, and whenever I swallowed it was just horrible pain. I heard the front door open and my mom and Melony's voices trailed off and then it carried on outside. They were gone. Kris came back in my room changed to his casual yet rich people clothes.

"You got sick on purpose just because you were my personal little nurse for a little while those days." Kris said with a smirk, and I felt like punching his flawless face.

"Don't make me mad Kris.." I managed to say and Kris simply scoffed and took a seat on my chair and he just stared at me. I felt a little uncomfartable at him just staring at me while I was lying down so I sat up looking back at him. We had a small staring competition for about half a minute until he broke it off by looking away.

"Why did you run away?" I suddenly blurted out without any control over what I was saying. I didn't really know why I brought it up..It just came out since it was bothering me for so long.

"What are you talking about?" Kris asked.

"Oh, don't act stupid. I'm the one with a fever here." I said.

"Someone has an atitude..But, I don't know, I guess something just came over me that day." Kris said as he looked away and he started examine my room.

"Sure." I said as I rolled my eyes, and I started to cough my lungs out and Kris gave me a disgusted look.

"You seriously are sick huh?" Kris said as he got up and came over to me. He put his soft and warm hands on my flaming hot forehead and he started to shake his head.

"You baaka." He said as he left my room and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter