Call Me Oppa!

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEADS UP! I have amazing TWO surprises coming your way that will literally make you fall off your seat!

You guys are just going to have to wait a while (;

By the way! Check out my new trailer for this fanfiction! :D It's on the front page.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ugh stupid hospital clothes! It looked as if I was just wearing a large apron with sleeves on with kangaroo pockets and nothing else underneath. I looked at my self in the mirror for a while and let out a loud sigh. My eyes seemed smaller, puffy, and they looked like raccoon eyes. Never looked hotter. Sike. I look like raccoon bait.

I turned away from the mirror and tried to grab my crutches that were leaning againt the sink. I almost slipped from a little puddle of water that was on the marble floor of the bathroom, but I caught myself just in time so I didn't fall and crack my skull against the stupid toilet seat. 

"Phew..." I said. I finally escaped from the tight room and walked into Kris's. His room seemed much nicer then the one I was staying at for the first day. He had a bathroom in his room, and it was much larger and the view was nicer. Also, the decorations seemed more sophisticated and pretty. The nurses and doctors probably have a crush on his pretty face. They should see him when he's not crippled. 

I walked, well...Hopped over to my seat and made myself comfartable. My ankle was a complete pain in the...Well you know. It just hurt so much. Yi was kind enough to bring another chair for me to rest my ankle on. I leaned my head back against the seat and watched Kris. Just waiting for him to wake up. But of course, that got pretty boring. I started think of everyone in Korea and how they were doing. I couldn't even communicate with them anymore since my stupid phone was probably in a million peices now. Why does everything happen to me?! WHY!?

I could've probably used the hospital phone, but I saddly didn't memorize anyones number, since my phones contact list did that job for me. Aish i'm so stupid, baka, baka, baka, baka. I should've memorized at least Kumi's!

"Ugh, what am I supposed to do!? I'm so bored!" I shouted. The nurses and doctors probably thought I was insane, while the patients in the rooms nearby thought I was just as insane. I'm sure anyone would have been bored out of their mind if they were in my shoes. Which by the way...were currently just socks.

Just then, Yi walked in with Tabitha and my father right behind her. I was a little surprised to see them out of nowhere like that, but then again I already knew Yi contacted them.

"Miku! Your okay!" My father shouted as he came running over squeezing the remaining life out of me.

"Dad...I...Can't...B-breathe!" I managed to shout. He quickly let go hearing me say those words and he smiled in embarrasment.

"What happened to you and Kris?" Tabitha asked. Wasn't it a little obvious? We both got crushed in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter