Honey, Let's Reach The Moon! (Honeymoon)

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait you knew that Kris was coming here?" I asked Kumi. I was on the phone with Kumi since this morning, and we were keeping each other up with all the new news. 

"Yeah, but I honestly didn't know why, so why is he there anyways?" Kumi asked, and I sighed, and I looked around in my room wondering If i should tell her about Kris's confession. I hated hiding secrets from Kumi. We told each other everything since childhood. She already knew about how I liked...Well like Kris. So why shouldn't she know that Kris likes me? But then again, I think it would be better if I told her in person.

"S-something about getting away from home. You know, a little vacation." I said a little nervously. I was a horrible liar, everyone knew that.

"Oh really? Well he should've told me, and the guys and we all would've came! It would've been super fun. Plus, why did he want to go to Italy? Is it because... Of you? Did he just want to see you?" Kumi asked with curiosity covering her words.

"N-no! Why would he just come to visit me? Italy is just a really...Nice place to visit." I said as I nervously began biting my bottom lip.

"Haha yeah, for couples! Therefore, you and Baekhyun should go to Italy on your little honeymoon." Kumi said with a little laugh and I frowned thinking of my little Bacon. I really did like them both. A lot. Who was I supposed to choose though? If I stay with Kris, I'm going to go through a lot of drama, and problems, but that's what love does right? But with Baekhyun, it would be fine...My mom likes him anyways, plus breaking up with him would be horrible. All I know is that nothing will ever be the same with Kris and I...

Nothing...

"Baekhyun has been a good pain in the ever since you left. He keeps talking about you, and how boring and weird it is without you. Kai eventually got tired of hearing it all and threw a book at him yesterday." Kumi said laughing historcally. I couldn't help but smile just a little, thinking of him. I could actually imagine that just happening.

"...I miss him. Make sure you tell him that, okay?" I asked.

"You got it, tell Baka I said hi alright! We'll talk later okay?" Kumi asked, and I nodded even though she couldn't see me.

"Right, bye Kumi!" I cried, and ended the call. I sighed and turned to look in the mirror. 

"Aish, I wish I knew what was best..." I mumbled to myself.

"Would you like me to help you know what's best?" I heard Tabitha say as she walked in bringing in new sheets. I turned around, a little startled and sighed again.

"Hi Tabit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter