Your Time Of Month.

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't go to the cafeteria right away in the morning to be with the others since I needed to pick up my missed homework and work from my homeroom teacher. The hallways were a little emptier then usual and I was actually scared of being alone in the school hallways. I slowly walked into my class, and no one was there...except. Except Hinami. 

"Oh, hey. Look who it is, Mrs. Byun." Hinami said as she got up from her seat and came towards me.

"...Mrs. Byun?" I asked. But, what the hell is she doing here upstairs alone? Was she expecting me? This physco evil turtle.

"Your a really big , I hope you know that. Your dating Baekhyun and you don't even know his last name? That's pretty sad Miku Claire Ryuk." Hinami said with a smirk. She was right! How did I not know my own boyfriend's last name? It actually never came through my mind to get to actually know him a little more, and that just made me feel like a horrible girlfriend.

"Anyways who cares about that right now. So tell me, how's your Cinderella story going? Being super duper poor and living a horrible life without a daddy, and then suddenly a dashing rich prince appears for you and your gold digging mother." Hinami said with a cold smile. I had the sudden urge to punch the out of her! How on earth did she dare speak to me like that? Who did she think she was?!

"How dare you speak about my mother and I like that?! You evil little-!"

"Ohh, let's hear Mik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter