Jihyun Meet Suki.

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My fever was getting worse and worse, but I planned on going to school tomorrow. Life was boring without school. It felt like I had nothing to live for besides friends, family, and Baekhyun. Kris and I finally stopped crying together and we just sat in his room talking for hours.

"So, do you feel better?" I asked Kris and he smiled and nodded.

"All thanks to you." He said, and I blushed a little. I didn't exactly have feelings for Kris anymore, all I really wanted to do was be friends with him. More then friends actually. Siblings. But I had a habit of blushing or smiling when ever someone complimented me, or said something good about me.

"How do you think Han will react when he figures out Suki's here?" I asked Kris and he let out a loud sigh.

"Not good, that's all I know. I can't even describe how much he hates my mom now. He really did love her. She just made this incredibly idiotic mistake. But since she loves Enlai, I guess it wasn't a mistake." Kris said. In a way, Kris's past also was an incredible story. I bet if it was a novel or drama it would make millions.

"Love is a crazy thing." I said as I began thinking the first time I met Kris when he was wearing his soccer uniform. Then how he pranked and kidnapped me. I really did love Kris. It was a huge love hate relationship, but I guess Baekhyun was my love now. I dozed of looking at Kris, and I felt a little sad on how I gave up on my love. But he was Kris. Kris Wu. My step brother. There was no way in hell he would like me, why would he? I wasn't no Hinami, no super rich girl with flawless looks. I was a girl who got below average grades, and worked at a bakery. If I managed to get Kris's love, then I'd be one heck of an amazing woman. But what was I thinking? He would never love me.

 

Kris's POV~

"Love is a crazy thing." Miku said as she glanced over at me, and stared at me. I felt a little ache in my throat when she said. Love was a crazy thing. I actually liked my step-sister...I'm crazy, I know. I seriously hoped my feelings for her would just disappear. But every word she said, every look she gave me just made me like her even more. 

I heard the doorbell suddenly ring making me jump back to reality, and I looked away from Miku. How was I going to tell dad about mom? Was he going to let her stay? 

 

Miku's POV~

The doorbell suddenly rang making me jump a little, and I stormed out of Kris's room to answer the door. Melony, Han, and my mom walked in all of them talking and laughing.

"Hey Miku! How's your fever?" My mother asked.

"I feel better." I lied. My head hurt, my body was flaming hot, I felt like my heart was getting weaker and weaker by the second.

"That's great! You should be able to go to school tommorrow then, same with Kris." Han said. I looked at him and forced myself to smile. 

"I'll get cooking, I bet you all are starving." Melony said as she ran to the kitchen.

She was right, I hadn't eaten anything all day, and I didn't take any of my pills from being distracted by Suki.

Kris came down the stairs slowly and I looked at him. Sometimes I wondered what he was thinking. He's the type of guy who reacts to things more then speaking. 

"Hey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter