Meet Kumi.

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up still not used to the big house, and fancy wealthy living enviroment. It was a Sunday, and i felt the urge to shop till i dropped.

I decided to wear a cute outfit. Something bright and eye catching. I wore a floral sweater, and matching lace shorts. I put on my cute high top sneakers and curled my hair to the very end, and applied my make up. Ta-da! I was done.

I walked out of my room, and i noticed Kris's door was open. I couldn't help but peek a look. I slowly pushed open his door a little more, and i saw Kris asleep on his big bed. His room was 5x bigger then mine. He looked even more handsome in his sleep, and even in his sleep, he had no expression at all.

I heard someone coming up the stairs so i quickly got out of Kris's room, not closing the door behind me. It was my mom.

"Good morning mom, how was dinner last night at that resturant?" I asked her. She looked happy, and tired as well.

"It was good! How was your night sweetie? Did you meet Kris?" She asked

I blushed a little and nodded, and looked down at my feet.

"Ohh, so tell me what he's like? Do you like him?" She asked with a smile.

"What! Of course i don't! That's sick mom he's going to be my brother!" I cried nervously. I honestly didn't know why i was nervous..I mean. I don't like him like that, not even sure if i liked him as my brother!

"Sweetie, that's not what i meant..I meant it like do you like him as your brother? How was he like? Nice? Funny?" She asked.

"Oh...None of the above." I mumbled still looking down at my feet.

"Oh? Why is that Cuppy?" My mom asked. I looked up at her in shock. The last time my mother called me Cuppy, was when my dad sent us that heart-breaking letter. I still remember it like it was yesterday. Cuppy was a nickname my father gave me, and i loved it ever since i was little. But something about my mom saying it now bothered me. I don't know what though..

Before i can answer my mom's question and tell her how Kris wasn't any of those, Kris was standing in the doorway. His hair messy, his eyes looking tired, and yet..He looked good looking. How did he do it?

"Cuppy?" Kris asked, from the doorway. I didn't even hear him get up or anything, not even the wooden floors creek. I guess he was overhearing our conversation..How much did he hear?!

"..Yeah.." I said looking at my mom.

"Good morning Kris." My mom said with a smile, and she stared at me. She gave me a little nudge, and left us two alone in the hall.

"So..What are you doing today?" I asked, trying to make a conversation with him.

He turned and stared at me for a long 2 seconds, and then blinked.

"Why do you care?" He asked.

My eyes widened at his rudeness and i took a step back.

"I was just trying to be friendly, jeez." I said with a scoff.

Kris came closer and closer to me, and he hovered over me, and lowerd himself near my face.

"We're not friends." He coldly whispered in my ear, and walked past me bumping my shoulder. I stared at him, as he walked down the hall.

"That kid has nerves." I mumbled.

I angrily stomped down the stairs. I was furious. I was going to like with this kid? I'd like my old life back please!

"Stupid brother, stupid house, stupid new life, stupid Kris!" I cried out loudly, enough to make everyone awake to hear.

"Are you okay?" Melony asked as she was wiping a mirror in the hallway with a cloth.

"I'm terrific!" I cried louder throwing my hands up in the air. I stood on one spot in on the stairway blew my bangs away from my face. That jerk.

"I can see that you've talked to Kris?" She asked.

"He's rude!" I cried.

"I understand-" I cut Melony off.

"He has the nerves to actually talk to me like that! How rude! All i was trying to do was be nice and try to get along-"

"Can you quite down? I'm trying to eat my breakfast in peace." Kris said looking up at me. I was still on top of the stairs, and and angrily came down towards him. I stood in front of him, and glared at him. I was giving him my evil glare.

"Jerk." I said, and walked past him elbowing his side, slightly.

I went into the kitchen, and i heard Kris scoff.

That jerk thinks he's all that! Yeah! Sure he's good looking! But he can't treat his soon to be sister like that! Oh. Hell. No!

Kris came into the kitchen as well, and he sat down and continued to eat his breakfast. Melony came in asking me what i'd like for breakfast.

"Grapes, and toast please." I asked with a smile. I sat down on the oppisite end of the table, and Kris was eating his eggs and bacon. God even when he eats his face expressions the same. And he still remains good looking!

Melony washed a bowl of grapes for me, and prepared two slices of toast, with butter on the side, and a glass of water.

I started to nibble down on the toast and butter, when i heard the door knock.

"I'll get it!" Melony cried. She walked over to the front door, and i heard a girls voice. A familiar voice. Someones voice i could recognize from anywhere.

It was Kumi!

"Ah, Miku? Someones  wants to see you.." Melony said with a smile.

"Alright! Thank you! I'm done with breakfast, i'll see you later!" I said with a smile.

I walked pass Kris who was still eating breakfast and i gave him an evil glare.

 

I walked into the hallway and i saw my bestest friend in the whole world sitting on the staircase waiting for me. Kumi.

"Kumi!" I cried as i ran towards her and gave her a hug.

"Miku baby!" Kumi cried back as she got up and hugged me.

"I missed you! I haven't seen you all week! Girl..Your new house is huge!! I saw the koi fish pond, and the flowers outside. This place is like a mansion!" She cried.

"I know, i know. It's fascinating and all..But i miss our little house." I said with a frown.

"I honestly do too, our mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter