Are You Hungry?

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris, for the love of the lord, stop coughing!" I cried out. I was in his room all night with him. I didn't sleep one bit not even for a minute. He kept constantly sneezing, and coughing, and i had to stay up and take care of his . His temperature was in between 100-105 through the whole night, and it was started to increase.

"Well jeez! It's not my fault." Kris continued coughing. I felt bad for shouting at him, so i just added another blanket on top of him.

"J-just, close your eyes, and try to rest.." I said to him. He gave me a look like i was stupid, and i just looked down.

"I'm still cold Miku. Why am i still cold!?" Kris shouted. This kid was seriously insane. He would talk so calm, and soothing, and then shout out of nowhere and make me jump.

"Well what do you want me to do about it Kris!? I can't magically make you warmer now can I? Didn't think so!" I cried.

"Yes there is! Put the heater on blast or something." Kris said, and he sneezed.

"It already is! I can't do anything about your coldness, i even added my blankets, and the ones in the storage on you, and around you." I said as i took a seat next to Kris's bed. I looked at myself in the mirror in Kris's room, and i looked horrible. I looked sick myself, and my hair was still a bit damp, and tangled, and i still haven't changed from the clothes that Kumi lended to me to wear. I had raccoon, baggy eyes, and i looked miserable.

"What time is it?" Kris asked, and i looked at his wall clock, and it was 6:35 A.M and i just sighed. It was still so early. I spent my whole weekend in the rain and taking care of Kris's sick . After a while, I heard the house phone ring, and i sprinted down the hall, and down the stairs, and i answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Is this Miku?" The person asked.

"Yes, whose calling?" I asked.

"It's me, Melony. I'm sorry for calling the house so early in the morining, but the streets are flooded, and theres a 80% chance of snow..I have to take care of my grandmother, i'm sure you guys can understand, i won't be able to make it to work for a few days, neither can the chauffeur..He already told me to inform you. If i were you, i'd take a look at the school website, and just make sure if you guys have school or not." Melony said.

Oh hell no, i had to take care of Kris alone? For a couple more days? I felt like i was dying myself, but I had to take care of him..Right now, i was his only hope i guess.

"Alrighty, well thank you for telling me. Please stay safe, and thank you for the tip. I'm sure we can manage on food, and cleaning, and i'll be sure to check the school website. Goodbye." I said, and hanged up. I walked over to the front window, and took a peek out. It was still raining, and the sky looked like a horrible gray, and navy blue mixed. Of course there wasn't going to be any school.

I went back upstairs, and Kris was still coughing. I grabbed my laptop and went in Kris's room.

"Who was it?" Kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter