Jiwook Transfers!?

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr. Chauffeur? Your name is Jikwon right?" I asked from the back seat. Kris and I were heading to school, and i thought it was a good time to get to know our chauffeur more. All i knew was he lived with his father or grandfather. I couldn't remember. He was quite mysterious. I saw from the corner of my eye Kris give me a confused look, but i was just waiting for the chauffeur's reply.

"Uh yes, Miss Miku..But why?" He asked confused. He gave me a questioned look, and i just smiled and moved my head from side to side.

"No reason, you never really talk or anything. I just wanted to get to know you more." I said with a smile.

"It's his job to drive. Not socialize." Kris said annoyed with his elbow on the car door, and his hand near his mouth.

"Well geez..." I mumbled, and the chauffeur laughed.

"Alright, we're here. Good luck!" Jikwon shouted out, and Kris and I got out of the car at once.

 

I was in the school cafeteria, like usual along with the boys, Kumi, and of course Kris. We were all sitting together laughing and just hanging out.

"Oh god." Kumi said out loud, and everyones attention her. She gripped onto my arm, and tugged, and she made me stare far out. From the cafeteria enterance I saw a tall, good looking familiar guy. It was Jiwook.

"Holy ." I whispered underneath my breath.

"Whose that?" Chanyeol asked, and D.O just shrugged.

Kris looked up and his eyes met Jiwook's. They just glared at each other, and it made the atmosphere awkward.

"Miku, Kumi..Do you guys know him?" Luhan asked.

"Yes..." Kumi said.

"A lot.." I finished off for her.

"Oh! Why don't you call him over?-"

"NO!" Kris, Kumi, and I all shouted at once at Tao. It was the last thing we could do. I was surprised to hear Kris quickly respond, but then again..I wasn't. Kris didn't like Jiwook..But why? Did they have some sort of history?

"L-looks like we have no choice.." Tao whispered.

"Yeah, he's coming this way!" Chen whispered loudly.

"Oh no. Oh nooo." I said as i looked at Kumi, she looked at me and frowned. She gave me the I don't know what to do look.

"Hey Miku, and..Kumi. It's been a while huh?" Jiwook said with a smile. I freaking hate you. You broke my heart, and you have the nerve to transfer to Yuri, when you clearly knew I was here. I wish we never dated.

"Hey Jiwook.." Kumi said awkwardly with a forced smile, and she nudged me.

"O-oh hey..Sorry for running away like that last time-"

"It's no biggie..But-"

"Mikuuu~~ Aren't you going to introduce us to your friend?" Luhan said with a smirk, and all of the guys nodded with a smile.

"O-oh. Um, guy's this is Jiwook. He's my..my old friend." I said. I didn't want anyone to know about the history between Jiwook and I, it was bad enough that Kris already knew half the story.

"Hellooo~" The guys all chimed at once, and they all introduced themselves.

"And, um..You've already m-met Kris.." I said as i took a quick glance over at Kris. He was staring dead at Jiwook. He seemed pissed.

"Hey, so can we talk? Alone? In private? Please??" Jiwook asked. He looked very much like Kris. They almost seemed identicle, but no one could take that bastards place. It was pretty clear by now. I loved him.

I looked over at Kumi and the guys, and they all just waited for me to respond. Kris just continued working on his whatever. He was probably thinking something like Who cares about her and Jiwook. They can get married and have dozens of kids and i wouldn't give a damn.

"S-sure." I said with a forced smile, and got up and walked away from the guys with Jiwook. Jiwook smiled at me, and i started to have that same feeling around him that i had in grade 10, around the time we first met. It can't happen again. No way. I have Kris..At least..Mentally.

 

Jiwook and I were now alone in this empty part of the library. It was still early, school was about to start in about 30 minutes or so.

"Miku, listen. Ever since that stupid mistake i made a couple months ago, i can't stop thinking about you.." Jiwook said. I felt myself trembling and my lips quivering. Don't you dare cry Miku! Be a brave child! Stand up tall, and put your chin up high, don't let this loser make you fall in love with him again! Think of Kris!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter