OMO

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miku is that your dress?" Tabitha asked. I quickly turned around scared a little since I thought I was alone in my room. I turned to see Tabitha standing in the doorway with a smile. She's seriously nosey.

"U-uh yeah. Do you like it?" I asked. I honestly didn't know why I wanted her approval on my dress. I mean. She's Tabitha. Why would I care? I guess it just slipped out.

"Yes! It's completely gorgeous. I can already tell that it'll look great on you." Tabitha said with a smile. The dress really was pretty. It's only because my mother bedazzled it for me. That woman has talent with some needle and thread. The dress at first was a little plain, and simple, but she added glam all over it since my mother took lots of sewing classes.

"Really? Thanks." I said with a small smile. Tabitha and I were pretty awkward around each other. She always tried to start conversations with me, but without even realizing I killed it down.

"Well, I came up to tell you lunch is ready, do you want me to bring it up for you?" Tabitha asked, and I shook my head.

"...Are you sure? It's not Italian food." Tabitha said, and I shook my head again. I wasn't hungry ever since I had pizza the night before. Tabitha nodded understanding and left the room with a smile. I scanned the dress and sighed.

"Tomorrows the day huh?" I mumbled to myself. I threw myself on my bed, and sighed once again to myself. All of a sudden my mind went off to Korea. I was wondering how Kumi was doing, how the guys were doing, how Baekhyun was doing, and how Kris was doing. Kris. He needed to tell me something urgent huh? What's so urgent Kris Wu?

Thinking about the days that I liked him. People would probably think I was sick or something to like my brother. But I honestly didn't think I was that sick. I mean we weren't related by blood, and well..I don't know. But I wasn't as paranoid as I used to be. I turned and looked at my phone. Waiting for someone to call. Someone specific. Kris. What was so urgent?! It was killing me to find out.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Day Of Wedding (Part 1)

I honestly hate to admit it, but Tabitha looked amazing in her wedding dress. Her short curly red hair was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter