First Day, Of School.

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miku? Miku! Get up, get ready. It's the first day of school. Aish! Get up!!

I heard Melony screaming for me to get up, which made me just want to lay down and pretend sleep even more.

"Shut up.." I mumbled. When i was tired, what i said, or the way i acted were two things i couldn't control. It was just natural thing.

"Get up! You can't miss the first day of school!" Melony cried.

"Fine, fine!" I cried, and got up. I was super tired. I stayed up all night thinking about that jerk. What exactly did i feel towards him? Hatred? Oh most definitley. But there was something else..Were they special feelings? I honestly didn't know. I hope there weren't any..But..The heart wants what the heart wants...

I got in the shower, did my hair, makeup, and put on my uniform. I looked super cute! I even admit, i looked pretty good in it. Today, i decided to straighten my hair, try something different. When i got my bag and supplies ready, i went downstairs in the kitchen, and i saw breakfast was prepared. There were blueberry and chocolate pancakes, muffins, cream cheese, eggs, bacon, toast, sausage, and orange juice.

Kris was still getting ready, and i couldn't wait to see him in a uniform. I bet he was even more handsome in a uniform.

Why was i even thinking about him? Who cares. Must definitley not me! I could care less..Maybe the more i act like i don't care..He'll be more interested? Dang it! Here i go again!

"Wow, even in a uniform you look pretty." Melony said as she was washing dishes, and staring at me.

"Oh really? Thank you! And you really pull off that whole maid look, it's not easy really." I said with a smile. I continued eating breakfast, and i heard Kris coming down the steps.

Oh my god, oh my god, i get to see him in a uniform. Dear lord have mercy this is going to be gold.

And out came a handsome god, who was tall, muscular, strong, smart, and yet..His blank expression was on. Damn him. He looked at me, and i saw him give me a slight smirk. He sat down on the oppisite end of the table, and started to drink orange.

Holy...This teaser!

"Ah good morning master Kris." Melony said with a smile.

"Morning." He said plainfully not giving either of us eye contact.

"So, would you like some breakfast today? It's the most important meal of the day." She said with a smile.

"No thanks, i'll pass. Last nights dinner was enough. Where's the chauffeur? I don't want to be late to school." Kris said as he got up and started walking to the front door.

"He's waiting outside for both you and Miku." Melony said.

"Alright, well goodbye." Kris said, and he out he went. I quicly gulped down my last few bites, and finished up my orange, and almost choked to death.

"Alright, bye, bye!" I cried and i stormed out the door. I saw Kris getting in a shiny silver car, and the chauffeur had the door opened for him.

"Come and sit down miss." the chauffeur said with a smile, with a tilt of his hat. I saw Kris stare at the chauffeur and then me. I nodded and took a seat next to Kris.  I wonder what girls would start thinking? A handsome guy like Kris and a new mystery girl in the same car..

The chauffeur got in and started the car, and drove off. The school wasn't so far away actually. Maybe 8 minutes away by car. I saw kids with the same uniform as me walk in little groups. Some were fully boys, some fully girls, and some mixed. They all looked like they were models. Was Yuri really a big thing? Then i remembered, my bestest friend was going to the same school as me. So i wasn't going to be totally alone. I had one person on my side.

I saw girls staring at Kris, and some giving looks. Confused looks, mean looks, and funny looks. They were all given to me, and i wasn't surprised. I could tell right away Kris was like the popular good looking guy of the school. But then again. Who cares? Not me.

We reached the school gates, and we both got out.

"Have a nice day." The chauffeur said with a smile.

"You too." I said with a smile. I slammed the door shut behind me and walked towards the school. I saw people looking at me, whispering, and then looking at Kris. The girls all gave me dirty looks, but the looks i got from the guys, looked like they wanted to do things to me. Dirty things.

"Kumiiii~ Where are you?" I mumbled to myself, as i walked in the large school. It was huge. There were maybe no more than three levels. Right when you walk in you saw the principles office on your right, and then a library on your left. Down the hall straight down there was a large cafeteria that looked like a mall food court. When you walked further down, passing the cafeteria, there were a set of large marble stairs, leading to the extra classes, like drama, photography, art, gym, whatever. Then another flight of stairs, and you were on the classes floor, for language, science, math, history, and geography classes.

I took out my scedhule that Melony had folded in my uniform pocket, and read what classes i had.

"Language, first block. Science second, and then Math last. Then i have lunch and than gym." I mumbled as i scanned the list.

"You know? People might think your a crazy girl when they you talking to yourself like that." A familiar voice said. I looked around to see who this persn was, and i found Kumi in her uniform, all dolled up and happy.

"Kumi!" I cried. People looked at us, and started to whisper. Some of them whispered like they were talking to a microphone.

"I was looking for you! When did you get here?" She asked me.

"Maybe 5 minutes ago? Hey! What classes do you have?" I asked.

"I have Language, Math, and then Science. Then i have lunch and gym." Kumi said with a bright smile.

"Oh yay! We have language, lunch, and gym together!" I cried. We both jumped in the middle of the school, and i noticed more people staring at us. Boy, it was easy getting attention in Yuri..All you had to do was be loud, and jumpy like Kumi and I were.

We both heard the bell ring, and walked to class together. I was happy so far, everything was going great. I have my best friend in most of my classes, and well..Thats it. But it was good enou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter