Give Me A Chance Miku. -Tabitha

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt the sun's rays shining on my face and I rolled over to block it away. The mattress on the bed was familiar. Neither was the sheets, or blankest that was on top of me, and the pillow was a little rough. I fully opened my eyes to see I was in my small little Italian room. Hmph, and I thought it was all a dream. More like a nightmare. I got up from bed and looked out my window to see my father and Tabitha both preparing breakfast on the picnic table in the backyard. I couldn't help but a smile, just a little, to see my dad so happy. Everything would've been perfect, if he just wasn't with her.

I walked away from the window heading towards my luggage. After last nights dinner, I was to tired and sad to unpack so I went straight to bed not even bothering to shower or change. I was that exhausted. I got out a pair of new clean clothes, and my towel to take a shower and start a new fresh day with out my friends, and real family. 

After my shower, I got ready and headed downstairs. Before I could, my phone began ringing in my pocket. I looked at it to see it was Baekhyun. I smiled seeing his name show up on my screen, and I quickly answered while going down the steps.

"Hello?" 

"Miku? Miku! God, I miss you so much. It's so weird not having you here. I really want you to come back, I just want this month to go by fast!" Baekhyun cried on the other end.

"It'll be fine, go have fun with the boys and Kumi! Don't waste your break crying over me, go have some good fun." I said, and I heard Baekhyun whining on the other end.

"Nooooooooo~ If I hang out with them, who will I kiss? Hug? Cuddle with?" Baekhyun asked and I giggled. I reached the end of the stairs, and headed out to the back.

"You'll be fine, just a couple more weeks okay? It's only my second day here the wedding isn't till like 5 more days or somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter