Mom's Back.

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miku, sweetie? Hey...wake up. Waaakie waaaaaakie, you don't want me to pour a bucket of freezing cold water on you, do you? Haha, i didn't think so.

I swear I could hear my mothers voice right above me. Her soothing, soft, sweet, yet threatning voice. I slowly opened my eyes, to see a woman, who looked like me but a whole lot older, who was wearing a bright yellow blouse, and her hair was up in pony-tail. I could see me mom smiling at me, and her arms stretched wide out to hug me. I was confused. Was she really there?

"Mom..?" I asked, and my mom shrugged, and her smile disappeared.

"Why wasn't gone for that long, did you seriously forget what I looked like?" She asked and she smiled again, showing her small, faded dimple. I couldn't help but smile. It really was her.

"MOM!' I cried out and I leaped into her arms, making both of us tumble over my bed. We both laughed and I got off her, and helped her up.

"Your really here! So early? I'm so glad your back!" I cried, and my mom continued smiling.

"Yes! I'm back, super early actually. Han's court was obviously won, and everything for the wedding is done! The wedding is next month, isn't that great? Till' then we'll be very busy. Theres family reunions we have to attend from Han's side that's coming up soon, which I'm not exactly looking forward too.." My mom said with a frown.

"Well, why not?" I asked.

"First off, they're all so fancy, and elegant. They're all sucessful business owners, or lawyers and doctors, so we have to put on a fake mask and act like them..They obviously won't accept me or you for who we are. Small town people who have worked in coffee shops, or a retail store. Second, they all liked Kris's first mother very much..From the stories i've heard, it'll be pretty hard..you know..taking her place." My mom said as she playing with my hair, and moving it out of my face.

Come to think of it, I didn't really know much about Kris's first mom. I didn't know her name, age, where she was, if she was deceased or alive. All I knew was that she looked like Kris a bit from the pictures in the hallway. From what I saw, she was a beautiful woman as well.

"I'm sure they'll like you mom, why wouldn't they? They can't judge a book by it's cover." I said with a comfarting smile. My mom just sighed and shrugged.

"I guess you'll never know till' it happends." My mom said with a smile.

"So, how has your life been? How's Yuri? New friends? Maybe a couple crushes?" My mom asked with a wink, and I smiled at her.

"Oh theres tons of new things. Kumi transferred to Yuri, but not only her.." I said with a frown. My mom gave me a confused look.

"Well who else?" My mom asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter