When It Strikes Twelve.

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Narrator's P.O.V-

 

Baekhyun didn't lie to Kris when he said he was heading to the wedding. Well, technically. Before he did, he decided to take a quick stop by a local bar. It had a musky, dark, humid and drunk atmosphere. Not exactly the perfect place for Baekhyun. The bar didn't have much people in it, but there was mostly males and one or two girls who worked there. Baekhyun took a seat on one of the bar stools, and he slowly and quietly began sobbing..

"What's a young, good looking kid like you doing here?" One of the girls came over to Baekhyun. Baekhyun didn't even bother looking at her face.

"Just get me a drink." Baekhyun ordered. The girl smirked, and leaned in with her arms on the counter. 

"Aren't you under-age sweetie? How about water, or-"

"Just get me a damn drink! That's your job isn't it?" Baekhyun growled. The girl slowly shifted off the counter, and folded her arms. 

"Is there something bothering you? You can tell me, I'm a good listener." She insisted. Baekhyun finally looked up at her, and let out a laugh. She could tell he had been crying from his tear-stained, pink cheeks & red eyes. 

"What's the point? All you women are the same. You play with emotions. You say you love us. You play pretend. You make us feel so special, then you leave when you see the next best guy. Why would you care anyways?" Baekhyun asked as he slowly let out more tears. The girls felt both sorry, and insulted. 

"...You don't know what you're talking about. Not all women are like that. Some actually do care. Don't let this one girl label every girl for you. She must be an idiot to play you like that. I can tell you're a great guy." Baekhyun quietly listended, and sat in utter silence. 

"Just get me drink. Keep it coming until I say stop."

 

-Miku's P.O.V-

 

"They're ruining my life! I can't do this, I'm not getting married with Myungsoo. If they think this will help seperate Kris and I then they're dead wrong." I  exclaimed as I paced to and forth from each end of the powder room. This is tragic, totally tragic! What's Kris going to do? What am I going to do? 

"Calm down! Just breathe in and out. It'll work out some way some how." Kumi said.

"No. Not it's not. Our parents will try seperating us as long as we love each other. That's something that's never going to stop." I said as I finally stood still and stared at Kumi.

Even with the big secret out that Kris and I were together, there was still one secret left that no one knew...not even Kris.

"Kumi, listen. I have to tell you something." I slowly whispered under my breath. Kumi had a confused expression and she stepped closer to me. 

"Go ahead, what is it?" She asked. I looked up and stared deep into her eyes. Here it goes. 

"...I'm pregnant."

It was silent for a long five minutes until someone came in the powder room for a quick touch-up. Kumi's eyes widened, and her jaw dropped almost reaching the floor. 

"You're kidding right? You can't be...That's impossible. There's no way in hell that you're pregnant. Since when? Do you know who the father is?" Kumi began questioning me.

"No. I'm not kidding. I would never joke about anything like this, you should know that. It's been around two weeks now. Not that long so it's really not noticable, and are you seriously going to ask if I know the father? It's obviously Kris!" I exclaimed. Kumi nodded and looked down and things became quiet again. I didn't know what to do but abortion was not my option. I would never, ever take a life away. Especially my own child's.

"...So does Kris know?" Kumi asked. I slowly shook my head. Kumi let out a disappointed sigh, and shook her head. "Why on earth did he not use protection?" Kumi asked.

"No one knows besides

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter