Hey Big Brother! Meet My Ex.

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell should i wear!?" I cried as i was rummaging through my closet. My room was all clean, and neat this morning, but when i started choosing an outfit for the 'date' Kris and I were going to have, my room looked like a dumpster.

I heard footsteps, and someone came into my room, and i turned around to see Melony. She looked redder then a tomato. She was really mad.

"I cleaned your room..." Melony said in a calm tone. And she looked up at me and me and she looked like she was going to kill me.

"AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? I GET IT. I'M YOUR MAID AND ALL, AND THIS FAMILY PAYS ME, SERIOUSLY? C'MON." Melony said as she started picking up my clothes from the floor.

"I'm sorry! I just need the perfect outfit today! It's a important day!" I cried. Melony stopped picking up my clothes, and put one hand on her hip, and she gave me the, 'Are you serious?' Look. I looked at her and smiled.

"Oh yeah? What occasion is it today?" Melony asked with her eyebrows raised.

"I have this thing with Kris, we're going on a date-" Then i cut myself off, and Melony gave me a look.

"A-a date? What the hell?" Melony said looking at me with a confused face-expression.

"N-no, i don't mean it like that! I meant in like we're, what's the word?" I said looking around my room nervously.

"Bonding?" Melony asked, and i quickly started to nod.

"This is my last time cleaning i swear, it's my day off too." Melony said as she started picking my clothes up again. I gave her a quick smile, and i started to look in my closet again, but more neatly.

 

After maybe an hour or so, i finally found an outfit. It was floral pink, blue, green and white skirt, with a warm nice white sweater, and my white converse. I dolled myself up, and curled my hair. Ta-da! I was finally done. I was heading downstairs, and Melony was there about to leave.

"You're ready?" Melony asked in a shock look.

"Yes? Why?" I asked with a confused expression.

"Kris hasn't even woken up yet, when i managed to go in his room to get his laundry, i saw him sleeping." Melony said.

"That stupid baka isn't even awake yet!?" I cried, before Melony can be in between this tantrum i was going to throw she quickly left the house, and i ran upstairs to Kris's room. I opened the door loudly, which wasn't enough for him to wake up. I grabbed a pillow i found lying on the floor, and i started to wack him with it. Kris seemed so confused, and lost, when he was awake.

"How can you be sleeping!? WE MADE PLANS." I screamed at him. He was blocking his face with his arms, and he finally managed getting the pillow from me.

"WE HAVE THE WHOLE DAY. I WENT TO SLEEP AT 3 IN THE MORNING NOW LET ME GO BACK TO SLEEP!" Kris roared at me, and he made me jump a little.

"THAT'S NOT MY FAULT, NOW GET OUT OF BED AND FRESHEN UP!" I screamed at him. Kris got up from his bed, and he stood in front of me, and he looked like a scary lion, and i looked like fresh meat.

"This thing isn't even important! I spend time with you like everyday!" Kris cried.

"Oh really? Not important? Our parents are getting married Kris! We have to bond! And yeah totally, living under the same roof is spending time with me." I said with a saracastic tone, as i put one hand on my hip.

"Don't you get smart with me!" Kris cried like a child. Damn, he's even hot like that...

"I will if i have to, and i will when i want too!" I screamed.

"I'm your older brother, you have to listen to me!" Kris cried. Was he for real?

"No! You are in no way an older brother to me! Even when our parents get married you won't be my older brother! Older brothers don't kidnap their little sisters!" I screamed at him.

"Oh yeah? Little sisters don't get flirty with their older brothers!" Kris cried as he clenched his fists and came closer to my face. I started to blush, and i got really confused, and embarrased, and extremely nervous! Did he know? How did he know!? What the hell!

"N-no! I don't get f-flirty with y-you!" I stuttered. I put my hands behind my back, and i started to feel really nervous.

"Spit it out already Miku! I know you're trying to be my friend! Just so we can get close!" Kris screamed. He really did know! Oh god, no!

"That's not true! You're just lying to y-yourself!" I screamed back at him.

"What!? No! You like Baekhyun and you know it! Everyone does! You just want me to hook you both up!" Kris screamed back.

"What listen for the last time-Wait what?" I asked as my eyes grew larger. Baekhyun!? Where the hell did that come from!? I did not like him! There's nothing wrong with him! No way, he was cute, funny, and nice..But, where the hell did that come from!?

"You heard me! Now get out of my room, and let me get ready. We're just going to go get some Chinese food, or pizza, and go get a movie." Kris said as he pushed me out of his room, and closed his door behind me. I started walking down the hall slowly still confused about what just happened.

"Dear god, what the hell?" I mumbled to myself. So, my crush who is going to be my step-brother, thinks i like one of his best friends, when i actually like him. But no one knows, and our parents are going to get married in less then a year. My best friend also likes my brother, and Hinami does as well..well she likes the money he owns too..

So i'm pretty much screwed. Yippie.

 

For about and hour or so, i was downstairs eating pancakes, and I was watching cartoons, and Kris finally came down. He looked freaking hot. His hair was all wet, and messy..He wore a V neck white t-s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter