Chapter 47

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am I dreaming? I have to be dreaming. This can't be real! No way in hell! Sadly I can't pinch myself, or I'll fall off my crutches. 

"P-pardon me?" I asked.

"He asked if you want to marry him. You know? Like a proposal type of thing." Sehun said and I glared over at him. I know what he asked, stupid.

"...I get that, but did you really just ask that?" I asked, and Baekhyun smiled.

"While you were gone, I honestly couldn't last a minute not thinking of you. You going to Italy made me realize how much I love you." Baekhyun said. I slowly looked around me, and began laughing.

"Is this some sort of set up? Like a joke? You know, a 'Welcome Home' type of joke? Cause if it is you guys really got me. Nice acting bacon-"

"...No? Why would we set this up. He's really proposing. Good thing were not recording this, or else that would be hella' embarrasing." Tao said is a sassy way. When he said that, I looked back down at Baekhyun kneeling in front of me holding a expensive looking ring. My heart started beating incredibly fast, and I felt the palms of my hands sweating.

"B-baekhyun are you serious about this? I mean...Are you sure? We're still in high school and we have a lot of time...Plus don't you want to finish school?" I asked.

"I've decided everything Miku...But please, if your not ready to answer take your time. I understand.." Baekhyun said with a little disappointed tone. He slowly stood up and put the ring away in a small black box.

I don't know why, but seeing Baekhyun put the ring away suddenly hurt me inside a little. I heard everyone sigh, and mumble to one another. I turned to look at Kris, and he was looking down at the ground with his hand in his pocket. I felt so bad...I was in such a bad position, no one would be able to choose. No one.

 

It was the first day of school. I couldn't believe I was saying this, but I actually missed Yuri High. I hopped through the school gate with my crutches with Kris by my side. #TeamCrippled.

We hadn't talked since Baekhyun proposed yesterday besides greeting each other in the morning, which was still pretty awkward. I looked over at Kris and he seemed so tired, and sad. I just wished I could hug him.

"Kris are you-" Before I could even finish off my sentence, he walked off with a poker face. Baaaaaaka, please don't do this to me at a time like this. I need you!

My heart ached seeing him walk away from me like that. He couldn't be mad at me...I didn't do anything. Nothing. Right? I stared at Kris walk in through the school doors and all the girls following him offering to carry his books, and in the crowd of girls I saw Hinami and her little crew all reaching out to grab Kris. Damn this kid.

"Boo!" Kumi screamed as she came up from behind me. I nearly fell off my crutches but maintained my balance. I smiled and greeted her.

"Good morning Kumi.." I said with a small smile. She frowned and folded her arms.

"You look sad...What's wrong buttercup?" She asked, and I just shook my head.

"Life is just a pain in the . Why can't things just be easier?" I asked.

"Your thinking of the proposal aren't you?" She asked. I looked at her and nodded.

"..Yup."

"...Personally. I love Kriku, but I support Baeku too." Kumi said as she started walking toward the school door. Hold up. Kriku? Baeku? The hell was that?

"...Come again?" I asked with a confused expression as I hopped over to catch up with her.

"Oh, my little couple names. Kris plus Miku equals Kriku, and Baekhyun plus Miku equals Baeku." She said with a smile. "Pretty neat huh?" She asked. I stared at her for a good ten seconds and shook my head.

"You have a lot of time on your hands." I said with a smile.

"Hehe, but they're cute! You ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter