THE CONFESSION AND CARE

MY BETTER HALF

Months really run fast,,it was already a moth since they live together to the couple house given by their grandparents,,,it was already a month since the day they had a shock about the sudden news,,it was already a mointh since the day they kept a secret to their girlfriends.a month since the day they live as a couple...

Lately it was a time that they don't see each other more often due to their separate schedules and practices, shooting music videos, recording and shooting dramas...Just it was a weekend when the two finally meet each other...hyun joong came home first and quickly settle himself at home sacanning his script and memorizing each line,, young saeng came in follow, exhausted and tired that he was going to die...

"eooo you home,,hyun joong said as he notice the other pop from the door....

"and you too...young saeng replied but continue to walk the stairs...

"long time no see? hyun joong utter some words again,,,,

"wae? is itthat long? you missed me? don't tell me you do....young saeng said in sarcasm...

"wae? can't i? hyun joong starts a tease again...

"shut up!!! young saeng said and rolled his eyes from him,,,

"hyun joong laughed...the other walk continuously....yahhhh!!! won't you make some lunch? hesaid shouting to the other...

"just make your own,,i can't do it,,im tired,,i need to rest...young saeng response gloomily...

"just make me some food,,,make some food for your husband..im busy..hyun joong said in a little tease....

"young saeng face the other and shrug his shoulders and make an evil smirk,,,he turn around and headed to his door...

"Then,,i will call your eomma!!! hyun joong shouted giving the other a warning...

"Just do it~~~~~!!!! young saeng shouted back humming in tune...

"De? yeobeoseyo?!eomma!! hyun joong said in loud....

"yahhhh!!!!!! young saeng widened his eyes and run towards downstairs heading to where his evil husband at...

"So!!!! cook ar not? hyun joong said giving the other some toubles lifting up the phone and pretending to cover the speaker.......

Young saeng shut his eyes close and told him full of exasperation,,"put down the phone,,,drop it you~~~~ haisstttt jinjja, you are so annoying~~~,,,,

"Then? you'll cook for me? hyun joong said childishly..

"arrasseo!!!! i said just put down that call..!!! young saeng said. accepting his lost again..deluded every time,,jinjja!!! you are so AMAZING!!! amazing that i can't bear it anymore....can't you just disappear from my sight? he added stomping his feet and headed to the kitchen....

Hyun joong laughed at him silently,,controlling himself not to create a sound for not to be notice by the deceived one...he took his script and followed to the kitchen...

"you're mad? why you still don't get my personality? yahhh!!! we agreed into it,,act like we are real couple,,so what's with that face? hyun joong said confronting the other who wa deeply annoyed,,,cutting the vegetables like he was killing someone in anger...

"young saeng didn't responded but keeps cutting some ingredients hard....

Hyun joong went closer to him,nearing slowly until the gap between them connected..young saeng felt the warmness on his back and a breath was trailing on his neck...Hyun joong lean closer leaving some chill on the other's spine..

"back off you jerk,,,don't try to joke around again,,young saeng elbowed him...

"I love you..hyun joong suddenly uttered in serious tone....

"mwo? are you crazy? young saeng said in a chuckle...

"can't i? i love you,,,please stay with me..don't shove me away? hyun joong continuously with his words...

"you are damn so much crazy? if you drunk then just go to your room and don't mess with me...young saeng said blushing agitatedly by the other's sudden words...

"i need you,,i promise to fight for you,,im sorry but i can't endure it,,i can't let myself be far from you,,i know it was my fault but i am here i want you,,,you are the one i love...i didn't notice it at first but now i know,,you are the one i need....hyun joong said leaning his chin to the other's shoulder...

"Yahhhh!!!! i said back off or you will able to see this knife dig inside your stomach in few seconds....young saeng yelled but can't able to free himself from the other,,as hyun joong hold him with both shoulder and continue saying weird things to him....

"please stay for a while,,,let me hug you for once and settle this heart of mine...hyun joong said turning him to have face to face...

"get off of me,,what are you doing? young saeng said trying to push him from the chest but the other was too strong to get him away...

"then..let me kiss you..and tell me you don't love me,,,don't do this to me,,,i need you, i want you and i~~~ love you...hyun joong said looking at the eyes and inching his lips to the startled one,,

"Mwo? young saeng can't drop his words as the other keeps teasing him with his breath,,he blushed and heart race too fast,,,he tried to avoid him backing off until he bent nearly to the sink and the other keeps being serious with the forming crystals on the side of his eyes that soon will be escaped from there...

Hyun joong then pulled out,,,DAEBAK!!!!!! he screamed in delight,,,ahhh why am i so good in acting? ahh jinjja,,,why is this script so easy to follow? he mumbled grabbing the script that was on the table..

Leaving dumbfounded, young saeng agaped,, jaw dropped,,confuse, what is this? did i just get fooled again? i was deceived by him? he mumbled on the back of his mind,,,raising an eyebrow and straighten himself when he felt his back was aching due to his bending position...

"I should practice more with you,,,hyun joong said giving an ok sign to his hand...

"you...you are practicing? he questioned

"De wae? ohh you are blushing too much,,hyun joong pointed to the face and smirk....you didn't get it serious right? he tease...

"mwo!!! yahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! young saeng screamed and run towards hyun joong pushing him on the table with the knife pointing to him....

"wa~~~~wa~~~wae? hyun joong widened his big eyes when he saw the knife is coming ton his throat with the person who was now burst in anger...

"Yahhh!!am i a toy? am i just a game that you will play everytime you wish huh...yahhhh i know you are heartless that you don't even know when to back off with jokes or not...you don't even get what the others will feel when you embarrass them...you know what i want to do now..i want to kill you and chop you into pieces...young saeng's anger finally escaped his chest...confronting the guy until a drop of tear fell from his eyes, he bit his lips and looked away..

"mi~~~ mian~~~

"if you dare joke on me again i will assure you that this knife will really reach your liver inside,,,young saeng said with a sharp eyes that stabbing him on the face..he let go of the guy and the knife weaklyfell from his hand and walked away from him...

"Yahhh,,you are not done cooking yet? hyun joong said scratching his head...

"cook your own or you want me to cook you and chop you into pieces!!!!!make your own!!!!! young saeng yelled...

Hyun joong look at the unfinished cooking session of the other and mumbled, what joke are you saying? im just practicing,,,he went to pick the knife from the floor and started to make his own food since he made the other angry to him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyun joong cook on his own, ate alone and back to his script in scanning,,,he ven watch tv after but yet the latter haven't showed his face again since this morning after he burst in anger..he felt a little guilty uneasy,,,it's not comfortable to have a long fight between the two who are living in the same roof...he stood up and went up..

He knock several times but no one responding...he decided to break the rule again,,he peek inside and saw the boy groaning under his blanket...he chuckled and went in...Yahh..go down and eat... you haven't eaten yet since this morning,,

Still no response,, the other just keep groaning under and not talking...

Hyun joong who was curious on what the other is doing,, he shook him and remove the blanket...palli eat downstairs...the food will spoil soon,,,he said..

"Yahh give me hat blanket...young saeng said in a weak voice...

Hyun joong notice the guy...yahhh are you ok? he asked..

"Just give me that and get out of here.i don't want to see a devil in my room,,young saeng muttered in low ton not even opening his eyes...

"yahhh!!! are you ok? you look pale? hyun joong went closer and try to shook him on the arm but the temperature is too high that he burned his hand...

"Go..don't touch me ert....young saeng shove the hand of hyun joong with no strength..

Hyun joong pat him on the forhead, on the side necki and on the face...he panic as he felt the high temperature running through the body of the one loaying on the bed... "you have fever...he said after an assessment...

"just leave me alone,,,young saeng said still a bit upset to the other...

"are you nuts? why you didn't called me..you are running a high fever,,im just a step away,,can't you call me? huh!!! hyun joong said scolding the sick...can you walk? he asked..

"the boy shook his head..

Hyun joong lift the boy with his arms carry him downstairs...

"Where are we going? the sick asked...

"At the hospital,,,hytun joong answered softly..

"are you out of your mind....young saeng uttered in weak tone...you want to be notice by the people? i can't go there with you,,,let me just rest in here..

"Are you crazy? you will be dying here...hyun joong said biting his lips...

"the concert is near,,we can't be found,,we can't reveal our relationship...idiot..you are not thinking...the weak one uttered again...

"is that important now? what do you want me to do,,watch you dying? hyun joong said anxiously...

"i can't ruin my carreer with this kind of useless relationship.....young saeng replied...

"Are you really that dumb,,,are you that really desperate and you're ignoring your own self just because of your carreer,,just because of what others will say? hyun joong continuously lecturing the one but the other keeps on ignoring every words...

"Take me inside,,ani,,i will take myself inside if you don't want...young saeng said and walked with his weak knees...

"Haisstttt silly, stupid,,how could you~~~!!! hyun joong walk to him and held him inside the house again,,laying him on the the bed of the room...he doesn't know what to do,,what to be done when there is sick,,what move he will make, it makes his mind in trouble...he pick out his phone and dialled a number...

"Yeobeoseyo? a lady's voice answered immediately...

"De..i have something to ask...answer me in detail,,i need in detail,,,he said...

"what is it,,,oppa can't you come? i thought you'll come today,,,since it was your rest day...the girl replied back in question...

"Not now,,just answer my question...im at home right now,,someone is sick,,a high fever,, he is pale,,,what will i do? aside from giving a medication,,,

"de? is your brother sick?just bring him to the doctor...where is his wife,,she should take care her~~~~the girl suggested but she didn't able to finish her words..

"You will answer me or not? or i will just call someone...hyun joong yelled at her for the first...

"oppa~~~

"Look,,i have no time,,traveling from our house to the hospital is just a waste of time,,,we are not in the city right now....he said a bit in panic....

"Mianhae...just take a basin of warm water and put some alcohol into it,,that may work maybe pat  his body just like what other's doing....im not sure,,,and be sure the room is not dry,,,oppa~~~

"arrasseo,,thank you,i will just call you again,,,,hyun joong said and hang the phone immediately and dash to the kitchen to get what he was instructed....he went back to the room and started to opat the boy with a towel soaked with warm water,,,he went down again and made a soft porridge that he search on the internet,,a few minutes later he went up again and feed the sick to make him take the medicine....

"it was already pass 3 am,,,he felt tired..he layed on the couch when the one lowered down his fever to almost normal temperature,,

"Did i make you sick? hyun joong mumbled before closing his eyes feeling so guilty and regret..

Hyun joong jumped from his position when the phone rang...he search his pocket but the tone is not his,,,he saw the phone that on the side table blinking and moving due to the vibration mode...he pick it up and "MY JUHYUN" is calling again. he face palm himself and look at the sleeping figure,,scratching his back head, his thumb being itchy he slide on the side to answer the call..

"Oppa, still awake? the girl said as soon as the phone was answered...

"ahmmm,,mianhae,,this is not,,,young saeng,,,he answered gulping once again,,,he was a dead meat if his husband will find out he answered the call again...

"de? than why you have his phone again? the girl questioned with a curious tone...

"he,,is sleeping,,ahmmm,how can i say it...he had a high fever a while ago so i,,i fed him with medicine so he was still in deep sleep...

"De? he~~~ he is sick?

"don't worry he is ok already,,he was just resting and i think he needs some break....can you tell his agency to give him a break? ahhh wait,,just tell me who i cna talk to and i will file an absence for him....

"can i ask one thing? the girl said..

"de? what is~~~ it?

"who are you? why you live with him? a friend? you live together? because i haven't heard that he was living with a friend...

"de? it's just that..actually we just decided a month ago that we will gonna live together,,,,actually our grandparents own the house and,,and...i was asked by my abeoji to live here,,it so happen his halmeoni did the same so we end up living together...is that explain well?

"is that so?

''yes..that was all,, i mean,,we just met here a month ago,,maybe that is why you didn't heard about us living in the saem roof and it can't be publicize.....

"wae? is it that complicated?

"were you really the type of girl who questioned a lot? just ask him when you meet...i can't answer every questioned from you...he doesn't like being stab by the back right? it's more appropriate if the answer will come from his own lips......hyun joong told the girl and hang the phone....why you chose a girlfriend who needs to question everything,,aigoo,,i bet your girl nag a lot,,he mumbled gesturing to hit the picture on the screen...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day,,young saeng who had a severe fever last night finally woke up,,, it is already 10 in the morning...he has the towel on his forehead..he stood up ans assess his own self,,he was already ok, he feels really better,,,,he drag himself down to the living room like he was searching for someone,,,maybe his mom came to take care of him...

"You are up? do you feel better now? hyun joong asked as he came out from the kitchen holding a bowl and put it down to the center table...

"what is it? young saeng asked though he knows what it was....

"eat it,,and take your medicine....hyun joong said while blowing the hot porridge..

"i will just take it on the way...i have to prepare, im late with thepractice...young saeng said turning around...a quick hand hold his to stop...no need,,you are given a week of rest day....he said...

"mwo? rest day? i didn't~~~

"i did,,i asked your agencey if you can d=get a week of absence,you need to rest you are almost dying last night...hyun joong said and take him to sit...

"yahh,,who told you i need to...i can't,,the concert is just in~~~~ young saeng didn't utter continuously...

"can't you stay still,,i told you just obey me and we will get a long better...

"I said i~~~

"young saeng ssi!!!! hyun joong shouted that makes the other step back in surprise...

"i thought we won't bother each other...but why are you doing this,,you even do things without my permission....

"im not bothering you...i am just concerned and look whatever happens to you i must be responsible,,,your parents will blame me for that,,hyun joong explains..

"young saeng sitted like an obedient kid,,,how did you get the leave for me? wait..you mean you showed up to my agency?! he exclaimed...

"Tskkk,what am i,,stupid...of course i didn't i called your agency,,i asked your girlfriend to give me the phone number since she told me she can't do it....

"You talk to her again?

"she called,,but again,,i didn't say any ok...just eat and rest..and go to your room,,i will be back early this evening and check if you are taking your medicine...and i will call every 4 hours so be sure to take those medicines...hyun joong said and instructed him pointing the medicine that was on the small box...

"tskkk,,,what a good husband...young saeng mumbled loking away from him...

"of course i am,,,,hyun joong replied back and walk out of the house to go to his own schedule...

Young saeng sighed after the other left...he ate the porridge and took his medicine..he was bored, the house was full of silence,,he switch on the dvd and do his practice on his own but not exhausting himself, he stop everytime he feels tired..he will get another lecturing session if he do and the other will find out what he do the whole day instead of resting...

"he sat down on the couch and held out his phone,,,,sending a message to his girlfriend, out of boredom, he remembered he still have a girlfriend to mind of,,lately he had no time to meet her...

Just after an hour the doorbell rang,,he opened it and saw the one he was expecting,,,,he looked outside to see if there are other people chasing the person...he pulled him in and held him to his room...he cuped the face and planted a soft kiss...

"i missed you,,,im so worried,,,,you were sick last night right? juhyun said wrapping his arms around her boyfriend's waist locking them on the back...

"he chuckled and lean his chin to the girl's shoulder,,,really miss me? he whispered...

"she nodded and pulled out,,she let his boyfriend to make another peck and kiss him back...

Young saeng holds his girl's waistand walk him to the bed,,,they were in deep lust already when suddenly there is someone bragging to ring the doorbell,,he tried to ignore it but it contiuously making such noise....he was about to open his bed room door when he heard an old voice...

"saeng ahh,,,,joongie yahh,,where are you both,,an old lady and an old man keeps calling down to the stairs...

"omo!!!! he widened his eyes and look athis girlfriend who laying on the bed...

"who are they? she asked...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...hmmm updated....its late,i was blanked last night and i am not in the mood to think,but now here it is...next week i am not sure if i can update on time,,because we have company tour...