I'M YOUR MAN, AND YOU ARE MY?

MY BETTER HALF

The next day,,,without even a seconds of sleep,,hyun joong pulled out his heavy body from the soft bed he was in...eyes were swollen, dark circles under his eyes, he took his way to his shower room and let the warm water pours on his body...eotteokke? eotteokke? he muttered repeatedly...he heaved a deep sigh and finished his shower....patting his hair to dry as he sitted on his bed still thinking that he was task to meet his so called spouse this day...

"the man travel downstairs and stop seeing his harabeoji sitting on the couch where they talk last night,,he put his palm to his face and calm himself...he bowed a bit to his grandfather and took his way towards the main door...

"don't forget to check the house....the old man reminded him,,,,he sighed for a thousandth time since last night,,he hopped inside his car and went to his schedule,,,he has a one scene shooting this early morning and proceed to his agency to practice for the upcoming dream concert where he will be performing and participating as one of the nominees..

.....

On the same way...same day,,being busy nowadays,,concert is done,,,having a few days of rest day given by his agency, he can't able to rest his mind...not enough sleep just like the other did,,,his eyes were small compare to the normal,,he sat up to his bed removing his blanket with his messy hair,,obviously something was bothering him,,indeed it was about the spouse thing...he took his heavy soul to the shower room and lazily finish his routine inside....he sitted infront of his mirror patting dry his hair and fix it,,he was always conscious with his image especially with his hair...

"he stood up stretching, conditioning himself to cheer up, he jumped few times and exited his room with energentic body,,,good morning!!! he shouted as if nothing he was thinking seriously a while ago,,or rather the whole night...He sitted in his seat on the dining and munch his food quickly....

"you are in a rush...the old lady spoke asking in sarcastic...

"the man nodded and stood up immendiately,,obviously avoiding any conversation from the old lady....

"hey,,,,wait..the old lady shouted stopping him,,he did stop looking behind him facing the old lady with a force nervous smile...

"you didn't forgot what i told you right? the old lady asked with chin up to him...

"de? he pretended not to know though he knows what is it...

"yahhhh!!! the old lady yelled...

"arrasseo! arrasseoyo halmeoni...i will be visiting the stranger later...he response with annoyance...i just need to meet my girlfriend..he added..

"behave...the old lady commanded him...if you meet your spouse be good and talk nicely,,,and finish your business to that girl today!,,,,,you bratt i don't know how your parents raise you with that childish attitude,,even yelling to the old lady like me!!!...

"aigoo,,halmeoni....the man scratch his head and face palm himself..

"eommeonim, im sorry,,,,,the man's mom bowed to the old lady and apologize....

"the man turn his self around and took his leave....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Practicing for already 3 hours,, his dancers were confusing at something,,why does this man can't even catch up with every steps that they already practiced several times before...hyung are you ok,,one of the dancer bravely asked the man...

"hyun joong just passed close his eyes and layed to the floor,,he nodded to make the others not to worry..let's end it here..he told them...

"what? hyun joong is that you? calling it a day though there is no progress? the manager questioned the man,,it is so unsusual to everyone due to that this person never call it a day if the practice is not progressing...

"ahhh i have something to do...my harabeoji told me to do something....he response,,manager believe it,,they also know how strict this harabeoji is...

He exited the agency gloomily,,his feet were heavy that they don';t want to move even an inch....he force himself go inside the car and hands force them to handle the stirring wheel well,,he drove as he check the piece of paper given by his harabeoji...he travelled the way towards to that place...pretty far from the city,,,he found the house,,he stopped infront of a  gate...the house is simple but in latest style,,,

He went in,,the gate was unlock,,seems someone just came to clean the yard...that old man really prepared for this...how special that girl that he gave us this kind of house,,he mumble while roaming around the garden...and soon he step inside to find out it was more luxurious inside opposite of how simple the outside is..he sat on the soft leather sofa and rested for a bit since the one he was waiting is not arrive yet...

..........

Young saeng with his pissed of expression,,h e get out of his car and immediately step in the door of the house,,punching the codes and enter inside it...

"eo,,you came? why? no schedule...a girl approach him...

He gave a slight peck to the girl and hugged her tightly....i missed you,,he said...

"why all of a sudden you became too sweet,,,,the girl raise an eyebrow and asked the man...

"can we talk? the man said and make his way to the couch leading the girl to sit beside him....

"sure? something happened? something is~~~~ wrong,,am i right?the girl said..its too obvious,,,tthe girl added...

"honey..listen to me...the man  hold her hand with his two hands and face him looking straight into the eyes...

"you're breaking up with me? girl stinct,,she directed the point...

"ah  ah  ani...iu mean,,listen first....the man got confuse now,,,how can i start it....ok,,for now,,,don't think about it yet,,i still need to confirm it,,,so can you wait for a little more time? im not breaking you,,don't think something like that...

"ahmmm,,,ok,,,as you said,,,but you have to tell me as soon as you confirmed whatever it is..you know i don't want waiting too long..the girl said and smiled to him...

"he sighed,,de,,i will,,,im going now,,i have my appointment,,its about what i mention confirmation,,,,the man said and stood up,,leaving in a rush and drove immediately to where his halmeoni told him to go....

He was thinking how the girl he was meeting looks like,,how can he approach hia stranger spouse,,how can they talk and have a conversation since they were strangers to each other...will they talkj about divorcing nalready,,or will the girl accept the fact that they were already a registered married couple? andwae!!1 he mumbled and shook his head trying o delete any of the things he thought...

Finally reaching the front house,,,,wow,, what a beautiful house,,,so simple,,how does halmeoni knows that i like this kind of house...seems she like my stranger wife,,,aigoo,,where did she find this girl and she like her more...the man keeps mumbling until he reach the main door,,,

"he turn the knob and found it open...he peek inside and no one he found,,he totally opened the door and proceed to the living room...he was wondering when he saw a figure facing back him...it seems a guy?

"annyeong haseyo...he greeted,,..

"annyeong haseyo..the other one sitting on the sofa turn to face him and bowed ashe stood up to greet back,,,

"what are you doing here? young saeng asked....

"me? this is my house...my harabeoji told me to go here...wait,,,hyun joong response and took out the paper,,he gave it to the other...

"but,,my halmeoni,,told me to go to this address too....young saeng replied back...

"then...may i know what were your business here? hyun joong questioned immediately...

"waiting for my wife? that'smy halmeoni told me,,,young saeng said and made himself sited on the sofa,,he felt the softness...how about you? he asked back...

"waiting for my wife too..hyun joong answered and took his seat too...

"ahmm wait,,you mean,,wait,,you are living here too? with your wife? young saeng asked in confuse...

"you too? is this house an apartment or what? hyun joong response,

FEW seconds of silence, they both stood up,,checking if there are other couples living in the house.. seems no one is here aside from us,,hyun joong said,,,i think so,,the other agreed....they both look at the time and sit back slowly to where they are sitting a while ago....

"hyun joong tapping his chin while thinking something...while young saeng swaying his feet torelease his boredom,,no one is talking until they both break the silence by asking each other in unison, you are a singer right?

"eo,,yes,,,they both answered at the same time...

"ok talk first,,,hyun joong said and smiled..

"no, you first,,,,young saeng said looking away...

"ok,,you said it,,,anyway,,you are heo young saeng right? hyun joong asked...

"and you are kim hyun joong,,your name is bit popular this days....young saeng complimented...

"not my name,,im really popular,,hyun joong said in confident lifting his own chair..

"tskkkk....the other chuckle....

"you are popular too,,i heard,,always your name even in japan,,,,hyun joong complimented back...

"just like you,,,you were participating at dream concert right? i recieved the invitation already and saw your name in there...young saeng said....

"really i haven't seen it,,,but i am aware of that...i am already preparing for it...you seems participating too...obviously you recieved an invitation,,hyun joong said with a bit sarcasm in it...

"what time does your wife will come..young saeng asked all of a sudden breaking the silence again after a short conversation that was brought....

"no specific time,,i havent met her yet,,this is the first time,,hyun joong answered...

"waahhhh,,same here...it seems we have the same fate,,,do we? young saeng smirked and rolled his eyes..

"i see....i think we should get along starting today since we were living together...hyun joong suggested...

"that's maybe true but don't worry im just meeting her to settle this things...im disagree with this marriage actually,,,so you can live peacefully here with your beloved wife...young saeng said smirking and teasing the man...

"hyun joong chuckled and clenched his fist with the behavior of the other...thge atmosphere is not good,,first meeting is not good,,first impresson brought them into something not good,,what more if they found out the truth,,they hate each other,,,it's too awkward living with their rival as an artist,,both have their own image to protect and build up...they were competitive at first conversation..talking sarcastic words to each other...

They were waiting for almost 2 hours and no one is coming yet,,they got bored,they got a dried throat already,,,the situation, impatience of waiting...and plus waiting with the one they consider rival in the industry makes their feelings so pissed off already...

"Their phone both rang that makes the mood break the tense...they both answered the call and no words came out from their mouth aside from ye,,de,,ok,,,and soon they both hang the phone..

"my halmeoni..young saeng told the other,,

"my hara~~beoji,,,the other response,,he  is coming here..he added..

"she will too..young saeng look away and fix his fringe...

They both go back to their places....and waited a little more...one hour had pass and soon the door swung open....anold lady came in with the son and the daughter in law,,,young saeng's halmeoni and parents....soon after an old man came with his arms lock behind him and hyun joong's parents followed after the old man...

"hal~~~~ young saeng didn't continue...

"hara~~~ hyun joong said at he same time but stopped as the other did when they saw the unexpected scene...

"my lady.....the old man approach the old lady..

"eoooo,,,hwangja (prince),,,you came,,long time no see my bestfriend....the old lady smiled to the old man as they both hold hands and hug each other...

"aigoo,,we were really old now,,look at your wrinkles on your face...the old man tease the old lady...

"aigoo,who was talking? look at your forehead and got more wrinkles already...the old lady pinpoint the forehead of the old man...

The two old ones laughed holding their stomach....the parents were just silent looking at their sons and greeted each other as a respect...and they all look at their sons,,,the two young man are confused,,mouth left opened and jaw dropped down to their feet,,they gulp in disbelief, they look at each other and with their erted mind they both crossed their arm around their chest and turn around to back face one another...

"you are not thinking what i am thinking right? young saeng whispered with his eyes wide open..

"i think so...the wives are just late right? hyun joong said whispering back to the other...

"young saeng immediately agreed and nodded several times.....let's wait a bit more...they are coming in few minutes more...he added...

"yaahhh!!! what are you doing? the old man shouted pointing to hyun joong...

"harabeoji...wae? hyun joong asked nervously..

"sit over there...the old man commanded...hyun joong gulped and sited..

"you bratt,,sit,,,,the old lady commanded young saeng like a puppy...

"de? ahhh ye,,,,young saeng startled and make his self sited to the nearest space...

The two old creature smiled widely and look at each other......from now on...live happy here..the old lady said...build your own family here,,the old man added...

"mwo!!!!!!!!!!!!you mean,,,the two jumped up from their seat and exclaimed...

"the two elder nodded..

"you,,you are my man....hyun joong pointed to the one beside him...

"And you are my????? andwae!!!! young saeng screamed and hold his head..disbelieving what is happening,,,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....second update...thankyu for my new subscriber..