WE ARE~~~

MY BETTER HALF

"Im his secret girlfriend,,and we were dating for years already,since before my debut day.. Juhyun who appeared with kyu jong talked as soon  as she settled herself to the seat beside young saeng...

"secret~~~girlfriend? the reporter confirmed,,,

"juhyun nodded,,,we kept it to protect our image from fans,,but seeing how oppa having a hard time with this rumour, i cant endure it,,,i asked mr kim our president to take me here,,i confessed to him...juhyun further explained...but of course those were lies the oungsaeng himself can't believe

"juhyun...young saeng called...

"oppa im sorry, i need to do this,,i can't let you suffer alone...juhyun burst his heart out with tears...

"young saeng can't spit words to say,,to contradict every words that came out from the girl's mouth.

"so..see..i didn't even know their relationship,,she came to me this morning and asked me to reveal their relationship to end  this kind of rumour..so can we end up the interview now? kyu jong smiled to everyone, i think this rumour already ended now,,,

"alright,,so can we include the secret relationship to the article? one reporter talked..

"of course you can,,since it was revealed already....kyu jong agreed and clap his hand, a sign of ending the interview session and resume,,so,,can i take my kids now? they are busy too,,,they need to resume their activities...

"de..thank you for your time....then,,we will leave first...the reporters said and left the room...

Young saeng was in disbelief, as well as hyun joong was speechless, pinned and froze to their seats,,, can't able to comment... Jungmin, hyun joong's president, came in,,,he talked to kyu jong for a while,,all were silent, the two president of each company were talking silently...

"hyun joong let's go...jungmin called after their talk...

"hyun joong! saengie called out not even breaking his stare to the table...

"young saeng, juhyun let's go...kyu jong then called the two...

"no! hyun jong stay! saengie said, he is shaking already...what is this all about? he questioned, obviously talking to the representatives...

"oppa,,,,juhyun mentioned....

"what is this all about!!!! saengie screamed...

"saengie....hyun joong called, immediately went to his lover worried that might happen next...

"no hyun joong..you always agreed to them,,why? why!!! are you tired of this already? you want to escaped with this embarrasing moment? saengie burst in anger...juhyun was shocked,,

"no...ok,,let's cool down first.,,we can't resolve this if we will panic..hyun joong tried to comfort his lover,,,

"this is for your own sake,,,kyu jong spoke...

"our own sake or for your own good,,,and why juhyun dragged in this,,she went to you and confess? tssss,,,saengie keep shaking in anger...

"oppa,,please,,,just do whatever they want,,,oppa im here,,im waiting for you,,,just look at me,,let's take back the time...let's try it again...juhyun plead...

"what? try? juhyun, we talked about it already...i told you~~~

"stop it,,whether you like it or not you need to pretend as couple infront of the camera,act like you are lovers like what you did before,,im sure you understood what i am trying to do.....kyu jong said...it became more intense, the conversation made of shouting, yelling, and screaming, the anger is dominating the room...

"what? saengie can't help himself but to feel weak,,,infront of camera,,alright,,i will,,,infront of the camera,,,but don't ever asked me to break up with him because i will never do that,,,he added...you should know that too juhyun before you drag yourself into this...he then turn to the girl...

"Oppa~~~aren't you a bit cruel to me,,,you are too much already....juhyun cried...

"hyun joong let's go,,, jungmin called his talent...

Hyun joong went to saengie, i'll stay at your place tonight..just wait me there,,he whispered and peck the boy's lips before exiting the room with his manager and jungmin who left first..

Youg saeng didn't move to his seat but still facing the girl...The two never hid their actions ever since their reationship was revealed to their agencies, they can hug each other, they can kiss each other infront of them, never thought of being embarrassed at all...even though they know that their ex-girl are there and been hurting because of them,,they became more obsessed to each other,,and been rude to others,,it's not the embarrassment but it's their feelings, they showed it to everyone, they can show it to them,...

.....

.....

Hyun joong followed jungmin's command,leaving his lover behind but left a promise to him, to see him at night and spend his time with him,,,Reaching his agency is the hardest step he could make, thinking about the condition that his agency had given to him, how can he able to tell his lover about it...

He entered the office that jungmin and manager already in there,,,he walk pass through the girl who was there 30 minutes before they arrived,,

"So,..ms. Uee,,have you informed by your manager already? jungmin started the conversation after hyun joong had sited infront of th girl...

"yes,,uee answered politely...

"president park,,i think this won't do,,how can she~~~~ hyun joong interrupted the two..

"it's alright with me,,,,uee cut the man glaring at him,,,

"what? hyun joong asked in surprise, it wasn't an expectation that this girl would agree in such condition...

"it's fine with me,, i men,,why not,,we've been together for years, it's all fine with me,,being together for the second time~~~

"uee, they are asking us to just pretend and act like couple,,,uee, i don't want to be the reason for you to be hurt again,,i've hurted you once~~ hyun joong cut himself,,can you leave us first,, he asked to everyone before continuing,,,all left, and both of them ws left inside...

"yes,,you've hurted me,,and i am still hurting,,i can't forget you,,we are almost getting married but then that guy appeared,, because of him,,our relationship was ruined,,,because of him!!!,,,,,uee hystrically screamed in frustration...

"no!! don't blame him uee,,i have loved you,,i know i hurt you,,and it's all my fault not him,,i chose to live with him,things have change and everyday it changed,,and everyday my heart is looking for someone else other than you,,,we've been together for years but it felt like i am looking for something and i found~~~~ hyun joong frantically told the girl...too frank that the girl can't even hide that she is in pain..

"Stop!!! don't say it,,i know,,i am not enough,,but i am willing to give you everything,,hyun joong i missed you and i love you still,,,please give me another chance..let's start again..your reationship with him will not worked out in this industry..uee hugged the man and cried, begging for another chance of love...

"im sorry, i can't give you what you want,,,i love him and i am happy with him,,we will settle this our own,,,hyun joong unclasped the hand that was locked around his neck and moved backward..

Uee laughed,,smirking like evil,,,you have no choice,,,it was already planned,,,mr park already announced our engagement on your fansites..she revealed...

"mwo? what did you say? hyun joong widened his eyes, gritted his teeth, and chilling mind in surprise...

"ask him,,i just knew it this morning,,,uee said smiling raising his eyebrow...

"and you agreed with that? hyun joong hold the girl's arm tightly, asking,,

"i did,,why? are you scared,,,it's just an act anyway but i'll be your official fiance...uee smirked and left the boy stunned and shocked,,mind troubled,,,he exited the room as sson as jungmin came in,,

"eo!! hyun joong,,have you talked with her? mr park jungmin asked immediately sooner after uee disappeared to that room...

"why you didn't informed me with your plans? owh,, that's not the right question,,,he mumbled,,,why you didn't asked me about those plans!!! he shouted....

"why? will you agree if i asked you? no! hyun joong, i think you forgotten your place in this agency? you signed an exclusive contract to us and it was included in there that you will do every thing even just a little thing that the company will tell you,,,and this rumour that you are in, is a big problem for the company....whether you like it or not you will take the enggement to uee,,,be thankful to her,,she agreed with it eventhough you dumped her,,,jungmin said, harshly explaining, scolding the poor hyun joong,,,

"There will be another ways to overcome~~~...hyun joong tried to rebut, tried to refuse but he failed...

"there's nothing more! jungmin yelled cutting the boy, there's nothing more to do about this,,there are pictures, there are proofs, so how could you explain those? all you can do now is run,,avoid it, jungmin said almost loosing his patience,,,

"run? what do you mean? hyun joong wonder, trying to understand what the man had said,,,or he was just trying to not to understnd it...

"settle yourself with him,,,you know what i am talking to,,,break up with him,,that'll be more specific for you to get what i am trying to say....jungmin adviced giving out a deathglare, giving him an eye of threats.....

"mwo?! you are not trying to kill me right? im telling you,,i will never break my relationship with him,,,hyun joong told shaking, his anger is obvious, eyes squinted more,,,,

"then at least do the engagement to her,,period!!! jungmin shouted widening is eyes over his talent...more furious than a while ago...

Hyun joong walked out from the room leaving his manager and the president who was now almost ready to kill because of so much fury,,pissed off,,,

.......

.......

Young saeng was home after his delicate conversation with juhyun, disapproving what was the agency's wanted to do to him that ended up with no choice,,..he was there in his room suffocating himself with the four corners of his room, patiently waiting for his lover before shedding his tears to, controlling himself, sniffing and sobbing like a kid, but tears are hard to drop,,,it seems like he came back  into a kid waiting for his mother to get someone on his side to cry on telling it's ok mom will here for you, a teenager waiting for his bestfriend to say, it's ok i'm here,,,

Few hours after that continuous sniff, tears finally escaped from his small eyes, blurted out with tears, he sprinted fast as soon as the door swung open and saw his lover with a force smile in the face,,,

"why are you crying? did someone hurt my baby? hyun joong tried to joke around and lift up the mood but it was totally failed,,,he can't pamper is lover with his soft caress and presence,,

"Hyun joong,, why is it too hard to be together? youngsaeng who can't calm himself asked the lover who was standing there infront of him giving the shoulder to cry on,,.

Hyun joong stood as he let his lover cried, his shoulder is already wet with tears but he didn't mind it,,it wasn't his concern anyway,,he himself can't say any words to comfort his boyfriend,,he himself can't help his self from this,,,he himself can't solve the problem,,,he hugged his boyfriend, instead, telling him to stop crying, telling him like a whinning kid to stop crying,,,

"Hyun joong what will we do now?,,,they want me to break you up,,,young saeng mutter under his sobs,,,he faced his lover with his eyes full of weary, full of tears, full of worries and full of disappointments,,,he can't believe that loving someone like this one is hard, harder than he expected,,hurtful than a break up to his girlfriend,,more complicated than having a secret affair,,,he was just loving with all his heart, nothing more but why i it too hard to get it now,,,

Hyun joong is just listening to his boyfriend's complains, heartaches and hardships, he can't do the same, he can't cry like his lover, he can't show any weakness, they will not able to solve the problem if both of them will just cry and complain,,,he wiped the wet face of his lover cleaning it with his palm and shoving the tears that continuously dropping to his reddened cheeks now,,

"hyun joong~~~ saengie whined,, why are you not talking? he asked when he notice that this man infront of him is just standing and comforting with an action only and finally calmed down a bit,,

"because you will be more hysterical and emotional if i will talk,,see? you stopped and calmed youself alone,,,hyun joong smiled to his boyfriend pecking him on the lips,,,

"you still have the guts to joke around,they want us to break up and you are just laughing at it~~~ he sobs agains ready to pour another basin of tears,,,

"aigoo,,of course im not laughing because of that, im serious,we cant win over this if i too cried with you, you can do the cry and i will do the rest,,i promise, everything will gonna be ok,,,hyun joong talked calmly, pressing his lips to the boy gently..

"but~~ i can't be apart with you,,im your husband....saengie uttered after pulling out,,,,

"i know right, we are married and no one will able to break that vow,,hyun joong said...

"vow? we didn't had a vow and ceremonies,,saengie thought and realized..

"we did,,,when you admit that you loved me, that's enough proof that we are already had the vow,,,,hyun joong assumed, pecking the lips of his lover again, kissing him softly.,,touching him like there's no problem at all..

"then what does your agency told you? saengie asked all of a sudden...

"come here,,let's talk about it, hyun joong looked at his lover and held him to sit on the bed caressing the arm, up and down repeatedly,,

"what is it? tell me? did they told you to do the same with uee? saengie came out with an assumption,,,

"ahm,,they wanted us to get engage,,,hyun oong revealed...

"what?! engage...! but~~~saengie exclaimed..

"listen, baby,,,,hyun joong stopped the boy from continuing his words..

"But, that's not fair,,,that's ridiculous,,,can't they reconsider our feelings, hyun joong we are human too, ,,,saengie cup his lover's face and said wearily,,

"listen to me first,,,,,they just wanted us to show that i was engage to cover the issue with you, that's all nothing more,,uee and i talked about it already,,we will act like fiance when theres camera but behind it,we are still normal friends,,we agree into that,,hyun joong spilled out the lies.he can't tell the one infront of him that uee is taking it seriously,,,he can't spit out the truth now,,

"jinjja! then uee will cooperate and help us? saengie was assuming things that hyun joong's words are true,,

Hyun joong nodded...forming a smile on his face,,,it' already late,,washed up now and go to bed...he told and led the boy to the bathroom, he opend the warm shower for him, he pressed his lips to the other passiontely before leaving and closing the door for him,,,

He opened the drawer to get his lover's pajamas,,,sniffing the scent of the clothes and went back to the bed to sit,,feeling guilty of the lies that he just threw to the other,,,mianhae,,,i need to lie,,,your pain for now is too much for me to add up another pain to you,,he umbled under his breath that finally his heavy tears fell...sobbing quietly, avoiding to make any sound,,he burried his face to the pillow to block the noise from coming out,,,

Immediately, hyun joong wiped his eyes and his face, fixing himself when he heard the pouring water of the shower finally stopped, a sign that the boy inside the shower room is done...

"hyun joong~~~! the boy inside opened the door slighty and called..

"hmmmm? im here...your clothes is ready,,he replied standing up and walked with his boyfriend who wrapped his under with the towel...

"where's my clothes,?,saengie asked,,,

"it's on the bed,,wear it now before you could get colds.., hyun joong said in concern,,,,

"saengie pouted looking to his boyfriend's eyes,,,like telling him something,,,

"hyun joong smiled, chuckling over his boyfriend's stare,,,i'll take my shower first,,i'll follow you in the bed,,hmm? he said as he pinch the other's nose,,,

Young saeng smiled and wore his boxers and hopped in the bed,, drying up his hair with his towel while waiting for his boyfriend to finish and come to him,,he looked himself to the small mirror that he took from the side table, his cheeks were swollen, his eyes are more swolen and became smaller than normal..his nose is still red,,he sighed and poke his own cheek, you cried a lot huh? he mumbled talking to the mirror........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...finally updated,,im sorry,,im very very sorry for not updating last dayoff 90 degrees bow,,,,i didn't get more comments on the previous,,i've lost my ideas and i didn't manage my time well so i lack of time,,,so much for my excuses,, hope you liked this,,,thankyu so much for waiting,,please leave your comment,,,yeah its free to spill out your anger over this chapter,,and thankyu to those who upvoted this....