DEFEATING EACH OTHER- THE 2ND VISIT

MY BETTER HALF

 

Hyun joong pulled him more closer,,,face were inches away,,lips almost touch leaving just less than an inch,,,the situation becomes more hot and the world seems not moving....Young saeng tried to move,,the other didn't allow but gave him a smirk....

"omo what are you trying to do now..don't you want to let go of me? young saeng uttered in  irritation..

"shall i do it for you? hyun joong questioned that makes the other more startled...

"what? yahhh let go of me now? don't you dare do anything....youngsaeng still trying to free his arm from the other's grip...

"wae? you don't like? isn't that what you want to do before i woke up? hyun joong teased more and touch a bit his nose to the cheeks of the other...

"omo i said stop it....young saeng  tilted his head sideward to avoid the dark plan of his partner...

"hyun joong held him his neck and cross the cheeks and went close to the ear and whispered...you are blushing too much dear...he chuckled and loosened the grip...

*slap*

Young saeng slap him slightly on the cheeks and pulled out fully from the other..Hyun joong hold his face and look at the other sharply..why did you slap me?!! he yelled....The other didn't responded and just stared back a few seconds and turn his back rushing to the bathroom holding his now red cheeks who was blushing until now...

"yahhhh aigoo if i knew you would just slap me like that,,i just did touch those lips of yours...aigoo,,,hyun joong yelled in anger carressing his face...

Young saeng spent few minutes inside the bathroom doing nothing but to stare infront of the mirror,,,looking athis face,,it was really blushing still the heat is there,,he tap it with cold water until it became normal...he pat it dry and went out seeing the other didn't move even an inch from his seat...

"you don't have plan to wash,,it's getting late...im not going with you at your family's house if you wish to go by tomorrow...young saeng eyed him fiercely and look away while pating his face dry...

"yahhhh!!! who told you to sla~~~~hyun joong was about to confront the other but was cut off when the other's phone rang..

"eo de yeobeoseyo? young saeng pick out his phone from the bed and answered...

"oppa..eodiya? you didn't go to work today right? i went there to practice but you are not there....his girlfriend said behind the call..

"ahh,,im at home,,there is a n urgent thing i had to do...he answered looking at the boy who was looking at him too while tapping his chin...

"Oppa..you're ok? been days since we met...it's already tiring...why don't we just tell the agency that we have relationship? the girl said in a sad tone...

"we can't.. no,,,i mean,,not now...just bear it more...he refused,,,

"but oppa...

"im hanging up now,,i will visit you at your apartment next time...he said...

"de,,i love you,,the girl told,,

"de..i love you too...he response and hang the phone...

Hyun joong chuckled at the cheekiness,,,he crossed his legs and spread his arms on the couch...

"what were you saying a while ago? young saeng asked....

"i said why~~~~hyun joong was about to say it out again but he was cut again...

"ahhhh forget it,,,don't you want to wash now? i told you it is getting too late...im busy this following days,, so you better move from that seat and wash and we will go visityour family,,or,,,do you want them to make a visit to us at home? youngsaeng cut the other and told him in sarcasm,,,he smirked like an evil and exited the room after fixing himself...

Hyun joong had no choice but to do what the other had said since he was left alone now,,,so rude...really an annoying one...he mumbled....he washed up and went down to the waiting partner...

They bid their leave to the elders,,,the parentshandled them with a baskets of groceries and things needed since they know their son had no time for grocery...The couple hop inside the car and leave with a smile....

"this is so tiring than i expected....young saeng mumbled...

"not at all...hyun joong spoke with a smirk...it's too fun...he grinned..

"mwo? you find this fun? i find it hell you know...young saeng exclaimed...

"im having fun,,,having fun to you,,,,hyun joong said and chuckled mocking the other...

 

Soon they arrived at heir next stop, at hyun joong's place,, it was already 8 in the evening..they rang the doorbell once, the door swung open with his eomma greeting them first.. Hyun joong hugged her tightly kissing the forehead before releasing..the other cleared his throat to give a hint that he was also there...

''eo annyeong..eomma greeted him with a warm smile..

''annyeong haseyo eommeonim....youngsaeng greeted back with his soft finest sweet voice...

''come in..the older invited them and led them inside..why were you so late? she asked...

''we went to his place first and we fell asleep while waiting for the time...hyun joong explains...

''im sorry for making you wait eomeonim...youngsaeng said in a low tone a bit guilty for it..the other look at him amazed at how calm he was compare to his behaviour at home with his own family...

''it's ok..have you eaten already? i will prepare the table first if you hadn't...eoma said asking, the two shook their heads as their answer, eoma then left the two to prepare...

''..thank you eomeoni...youngsaeng response with his sweet tone.....

''you seems have your double personality huh...hyun joong murmured under his breath as soon as the older left...

''mwo? young saeng mouthed when he heard the other murmuring and saw him staring at him with a grin on the face...

''did i say something? hyun joong asked back innocently...

''haizzzt.....

''nice job....you know how to behave..that's a relief then...hyun joong smirked, he stood up about to live when he got a hit from the other...

Young saeng hit him at the back that makes the other flinch a little...yaaahhh!!! hyun joong shouted....

"sshhhhh...young saeng gestured him with giggle and run after the older,,, emmeonim let me help you....he added singing it heading to where the old lady at...

''ahhh..he is really an annoying retard...hyun joong blabbered shoving his hair on the back..yahhhh!! where are you going! he shouted asking...

''you heard me right! youngsaeng shouted back almost reaching the kitchen..

''hyn joong stood up and run towards his partner and mom...

''youngsaeng just stuck his tongue to the other and stick to eomma's side...while hyunjoong has nothing to do but to clench his fist and gestured the other to hit him to death...

''eomma hyun joong wants to hit me....young saeng told the mom and pointed to his husband...

''aigoo....hyunjoong just go and leave him alone...eomma said not even facing his son while busy preparing the food....

Hyun joong gritted his teeth and left dumbfounded...what is he now..he's rude towards his family, then serious while on our way, and now, so childish...what's with him? snatching my mom from me? he is a snatcher now? aigoo..haizzztttt...he mumbled while heading to the living room being so infuriated with the other...

''what's with the yelling?.. an old deep voice spoke...

''eo..harabeoji...good evening...hyun joong bowed and greeted...

''you came alone...? the old man asked coldly...

''no..i came with him...he answered politely...

''then where is he? the old man asked again..

''he is with mom at the kitchen....he answered again...

''good evening harabeoji...youngsaeng greeted from behind..

''eo...uhmmmm...why are you at the kitchen? harabeoji queationed...

''im just helping eomeonim in preparing the dinner...he answered...let's go eat harabeoji...hyunjoong can you call father? we're gonna eat now...young saeng told the other...

''call your father now..harabeoji said facing his grandson..

Hyun joong was speechless...seems all the members of the family were into his husband.. getting the attention and he was left like a deluded one...he went upstairs and obeyed what he was told, and went to the dining room...the atmosphere is so warm aside from the only one who was aready pissed off since they arrived the house....

The couple sit together and eat with no words. why is it so silent? abeoji broke the silence...the couple just look at each other and to everyone...

''why?? hyun joong? harabeoji called in question...

''de? hyun joong response nervously...

''it's nothing harabeoji..we are always silent when we eat..young saeng reasoned out and step on the other's foot under the table...the other groaned in pain...

''what happen to you? eomma asked...

''he~~~~~..hyun joong tried to say it but he was cut...

''he has a stomach ache actually since this morning...young saeng said pinching the thigh of the boy besde him..he groaned again....omo...go to the room now and i think you just need to use the comfort room....he added carressing his partner's arm...

''you liar...hyun joong whispered eyeing the other sharply. giving him a you-are-dead-later-look...

''go upstairs now huh..rest and i will wake you up when we go home...young saeng told him with a sweet tone...

''just stay here for tonight..it's late already..just use hyun joong's room for tonight...harabeoji said...

''ehhh? the two look at the old man in surprise...

''why...the old man asked..

''no--nothing hyun joong answered and look back to young saeng...

''young saeng mouthed him to say something for them to be able to go,  but the other just looked at him expressionless...young saeng gritted his teeth widening his eyes...hyunjoong then smirked, he thought of something to defeat the other and take revenge...he groaned in pain again....

''haizzzt ..you stupid what are you doing? young saeng lean closer and whispered...

''ah it hurts...i will go first....ahhhhh...maybe i need his help, can we go first?....hyun joong said pretending to be in such pain...

''ahhh ok...young saeng just take him to the room i will just prepare the warm water.....eomma said in worried..

''no need eomma..i will just take a rest maybe and eat some medicine..hyunjoong said crawling on his husband's shoulder...young saeng was now the one speechless. he bit his lower lip and just go along the act..he held him on waist gripping it tightly that makes the other flinch a little more...they headed upstairs to the room and there young saeng burst in anger..they began to argue silently...

"what were you doing, you stupid....we can't stay here,,i have work tomorrow morning...young saeng confronted the man...

"and so,,i have mine too..you started the act,,i just get along with YOUR ACT...hyun joong said  emphasizing those words...

"young saeng shut his eyes for a while and tried not to be angry to avoid making a fuzz inside the room...

"so..don't you ever try me heo young saeng,,i can act too,,act even worst,,,hyun joong make a grin on his face and turn back from him,,,

"yahhh!!!!! young saeng yelled and hit him for the second time at the back...

"hyun joong try to control his temper..he faced the boy with a pissed of expression on his face not saying any words..

"young saeng try to hit him again but the other catches the hand,,he held the wrist tightly...

"are you ok there? the lady spoke behind the door,,asking after a knock...

"eo eomma im ok now no need to worry,,go to sl;eep and we will sleep in a moment,,,hyun joong response not unholding the wrist..

"eomma,,wait,,we are going~~~~ young saeng tried to say but hyun joong cup the mouth to make him shut...

"you're saying? eomma asked still outside the room...

"young saeng removed the hand covering his mouth and tried to speak but the other keeps on covering it back,,,

"it's nothing eomma,,,go now,,,youngsaeng wants to rest already...hyun joong said....shut up...he whispered pointing the face of his partner...

"you wish...young saeng whispered back mouthing at him,,,eomma~~~~he was trying to speak then but he was interfered,,he was shut by the other not with the hand but with the lips..

"hyun joong thought of something to make the other behave and not able to talk,,,he grabbed young saeng when he was about to utter his words again...flatted his lips to him,,,the other widened his eyes in surprise,,he was struggling with the grip,,trying to pull out but hyun joong was too strong to defeat...

"im going now,,rest well,,,eomma said bidding goodnight and soon she left the door...

"young saeng pushed him with all his strength and slap him for the second time....he run towards the bathroom and lock himself inside....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..updated..keke,,its a fight right? anyway enjoy....

..by the way...i made an mpreg story of hyunsaeng...it will be posted soon....