THE CONCERT

MY BETTER HALF

The remaining days had past,,the dream concert they prepared is now on the line,,,the remaining days for young saeng to end his whatever feelings he have to his husband already came,,both still not talking to each other,,it was early in the morning when they both woke up and prepared,, going to their agency before goingto the event,,,the biggest event that fans are waiting,,they both have their major roles on the stage as one of the hallyu stars being an icon for years,,,

Young saeng exited his room with his bag and followed by hyun joong with his sports bag too,,,their eyes met and lock for a while,,it was an awkward morning...hyun joong forced a smile, lowering his head as he remembered what they have talk the last night...

 

~flashback~

"Hyun joong i think we should end up this now,,,,young saeng spoke first after a few minutes of silence of the whole house...

"but,,,hyun joong heavy breath escaped,he gasp for the air,,,

"juhyun,,,youngsaeng interrupted,,,,juhyun is anticipating for our divorce,,,i need to decide until the concert,,,after that,,,,i actually don't want to loose her..,he continued..

"and is it really ok with you to loose me? hyun joong look at the boy who was talking confidently without any hurt in the expression..

"she is more important~~~ important to me,,,young saeng said gulping clenching his fist into bald, hardly pressing it to his thigh...go back to your girlfriend,,,uee~~~ im sure~~~

"i will ask you for the last time...don't you feel something to me? is that your decision,,,i know i told you that i just played to you, that i wanted your body,,,but you know it was all lie,, don't you,,,i love you,,i was just hurt that time that you ignored me and you cared for your girlfriend,,,i know im nothing but just an arrange husband,,,

"let's stop this before it gets worst,,huh? before we hurt so many people,,,let's start our new life,,,me to my girl and you to yours...

"uee~~~ we're done...hyun joong said chuckling,, laughing to his self,,,did he just made a wrong decision and was left alone,,,that's what his mind was thinking right at that moment...

"de?

"it's ok,,it's your decision,,,i will just take it as a lesson then,,,wish you all the happiness with her...but don't forget that i am still waiting,,if you feel you want to play with me,,,im willing to,,,hyun joong said catching his breath,,,

~end~

 

Hyun joong walked first,,,young saeng just made no reaction until,,"wait!!!! he spoke,,stopping the husband...hyun joong stopped and his chest skip a beat..he look back and saw the others face in a worried state...

Young saeng took hyun joong's hand and take him in his room, he sited him on his bed and grab something on the cabinet in the bathroom...Hyun joong just stay still until the other came back to him...saengie pulled out a bandage and lift the other's pants and wrapped the bandage..."don't remove this,,,this will help you to support your ankle..he instructed...

"are you that worried to me? hyun joong questioned..

"this is the last thing i can do you, after this were going to live separately,,, saengie responded and left after pinning the end of the bandage...

"wait,,,saengie,,,hyun joong hold the hand to stop,,,let me hug you for the last time,,,please...he begged...he slowly wrap his arms around the boy from the back...Young saeng didn't move, the other tightened his hug....

"hyun joong~~~ saengie mentioned, hyun joong then slowly loosened his hug and release him, grabbing his bag and left the room,,,

"saengie just tear up, tears escaped finally when the other is no where in his sight...he fell sat on the bad as he wiped his tears, retrieving his normal breath before he himself exited the house,,,roaming his eyes around the house,, it was already months since they lived together,,since they owned the house...

......

......

All were busy on the concert, preparing themselves, make ups, hair dressing, etc while others are having their final rehearsal,,,young saeng is done with his rehearsal, fans already screaming, he bowed and followed hyun joong's name was called to rehearse,,,They both walk approaching each other's direction, saengie exiting the stage while hyun joong entering in the same stage...their eyes met, time past too slow, they lock eyes for seconds, face were serious and turn their eyes to the front,,

Young saeng sat on his chair on the waiting area watching the screen that shows what is happening on the stage,,,he watch his husband carefully, as if thinking blankly,,he was kinda worried when he saw him stretching his foot...

Hyun joong positioned himself to the stage and made a final glance to the guy who just exited the stage,,it took a while before the music starts,, he stretch his foot to exercise,,,he massage it lightly and frowned a little when the pain strikes on his ankle...he blew a heavy air on his mouth and jumped a little,,,he was nervous not because he wasn't confident to do his performance but because of his injury,,he wants to perform without failure,,he doesn't want to worry his husband,,,he was in pain on his injury but he needs to endure it...

Finally hyun joong pass the rehearsal without mistake,, he took his spot on the waiting area,, they met again inside,,,uee was there too, shewill be themc for the first day of concert..juhyun is there along with saengie's chair as they both have the same agency,,it was too awkward,,the room filled with different voices chit chatting, voice practicing but for them it was too quiet, seems the room filled only them,,,uee was looking at hyun joong while juhyun to saengie and the two were giving a once in a while glance to each other...

Juhyun stood up, she looked saengie through the mirror and exited the crowded area...saengie followed...they both stopped to a fire exit where no one is there..Young saeng just lean on the door after closing it,,,

"you've done with him? she asked first,,,saengie didn't replied but just glare to the girl...you have to decide today right? she added..

"i know,,we're~~~ we're doing it,,,we talk about it already,,we will do itafter this all,,i can't just finish it today,,,just givemeanother day,,,i can't just ignore him being injured,,saengie said, assuring the girl and excuse...

Juhyun didn't utter a next word,,she left him when their group name was called out to go on stage as their turn to practice...

Saengie walk back heading to the waiting area, out of senses as he bumped to someone's shoulder.

"im sorry,,the man with a professional camera in his hand apologize,,

"it's ok,,he replied as he forced a smile,,,

"can i take aphoto of you? the man asked,,,

"ah de...saengie said as he posed for a picture....and then bowed to leave,,,

"The man check the photo,,,hmmm,,why is his face so down? and what did he do to that fire exit door? he analyze,,,i saw juhyun ssi came to the same way too? face is down too,,,ermmm,,,did something happened,,is it between them? the man mumbled as he smirked so devilish...

.....

The concert finally started,,few rookies started it,, after few performances,, the stadium filled with screaming voices, fan chanting when their names was called,,a changes made,,they both will go on stage,,,hyun joong on the left side of the stage and young saeng to the right,,lights to saengie's spot is off while hyun joong perform first as a change and his light on...he started and saengie just waited for his turn,,assessing carefully the moves of his partner..

At the middle of hyun joong's performance, he accidentally flip when he turn around, he winced a little, crowd didn't notice since he was smiling still and fans are busy screaming his name and continued to dance and sing along with him...

Young saeng who just near him saw it,,he shifted with his spot ready to run to the other but he was stopped,, he look at the crowd,,they will be caught if he do it on stage....hecontinue to watch,,he breathed as the music stopped andshift to another one,,it was still hyun joong's song..

Hyun joong breathed heavily,,panting and shut his eyes,,the pain in his ankle make it worst but he can't stop in the middle,,just one song, please,,let me finish this,,he prayed...the music shifted and he started to sing but when he turn to face the fans again,,his ankle twist and the pain severely attack him..he knelt down on the stage,,all fans screamed and stood from their seat,,,He frowned in pain...

Young saeng widened his eyes at the sudden fall of his husband,,his heart skip a beat,,he step foreword but stopped when hyun joong's back up dancers came to rescue the guy...he look at his partner,,he doesn't know whether he approach and help his husband or not,,the crowd were focused to the accident...

Hyun joong was rescued with his dancers he continue to winced in pain,,not forgetting his husband who was standing on the right corner of the same stage, he look at him,,worrying that the boy is worrying for him,,,he look at him and young saeng was looking so worried,,,he notice the other was stepping foreward to him,,,he shook his head lightly when their eyes met...

Few flashbacks was pop out to youngsaeng,,,he remembers the time they became close,,the night they shared,the moment he gave a massage to the other's foot,the time he felt guilty that he was the reason why the other got that injury though it wasn't his fault,,,it happened after the night they first did the hot night..

He wants to burst in cry,,he wants to go run to the guy and help him get up and take him to the hospital,,he wants to say how worried he was,,he wants to ask is he alright? he wants to ask where it hurts, he wants to know if he can do walk properly,,but he can't do any and it was obvious that the other was totally just surpressing with the pain,,,,

He was glad that hyun joong look at him but when he stepped foreward he saw the other shaking his head,,,he looked away biting his lip,,he was worried,,he then step once but the other shook his head again as the dancer lift him up...the light on that spot was dimmed and his light was and his song was played..he look infront and saw the fans still screaming for his name and saw at the same time, other fans were crying because of what happen to their idol..his mind was cut into two,,his heart split into two,,,fist clench as his world turn to slow,,,he glance once again to the guy who was slowly taken by others that supposedly he was the one doing it,,his feet were frozen, at the same time wanted to move foreward...

......

Uee who was on their spot Mcing the event had been shocked,,she herself can't run too,,she will ruined his lover's image to the fans....Juhyun who was on the back stage near his lover's stage saw him, troubled, she saw the actions though it was dimmed on that stage...she was wondering what will his boyfriend will do,,she saw the two's gaze to each other, how hyun joong gestured young saeng to not go to him,,,she was so attentive to the two lately,,she knows evry expression that her boyfriend was giving to the other..

Young saeng still froze, the song was playing already, the dancers were waiting, the fans are waiting too,,but his eyes lock to the direction of the injured...

"hyung! one of the dancer called and he was snapped out,,,another dancer gave a signal to the music coordinator to restart the song,,,

Young saeng snapped out, he look to everyone, to the dancers, to the fans and to the guy who was nearly disappearing to his sight...

.....

Hyun joong walked and having his last step to the stage's exit, he looked at the boy once again and force a smile before turning to others, reporters to deal with and explain what was happened on that stage, the cause of his fall,etc,,,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...update,,it was short right? ok i decided tomake the concert happened,,i think im too slow,,we are at the 21st chapter, i think i have to go tothe present time,,but actually i don't want tobecause everytime a go for the present time,,,my mind was ending up block for ideas,,,but let's us see what will happen...